If you don't have gamepass, you're probably pouring jelly on yourself.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Honestly, as much as we all talk about buying games day one there’s two things I’ve noticed:

That’s mostly cap.

And the majority of those who do don’t play or finish the games until years later.

It’s evidenced in every backlog thread.

Most of us are better off just playing them when they land on ps+ or gamepass.
They expose themselves all the time. It's a small handful of them that actually play these games they be championing within the 1st couple months let alone the 1st year.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Honestly, as much as we all talk about buying games day one there’s two things I’ve noticed:

That’s mostly cap.

And the majority of those who do don’t play or finish the games until years later.

Yup, it ain’t even “waiting” if i got hella shyt to play anyway.

Like Jedi Survivor came out last year to a bunch of complaints about performance. I was interested at launch but also had other stuff to play anyway so i just decided to wait on it.

The game is fixed now and out on gamepass.

But somehow in this thread sony stan’s would like you to belive the people that paid $70 for a halfway broken game got the better deal/experince.

Console wars got these dudes broken. Literally advocating for more expensive and worse shyt just so they don’t have to admit gamepass is a good deal. :smh:

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

That’s mostly cap.

Different gaming habits. If want the ease of paying a flat fee for a catalog of games that’s cool but as someone who buys a lot of games dayone, I love the way I can hop in and hop out of games I’m personally interested in whenever I want. But if a person rather sub to a catalog because it’s more beneficial to them go ahead and do so. It’s kinda weird when other people feel like they know what’s best for the next man.

Not saying you do that but across the net I see folks TRYING to talk that talk

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
All these financial planner ass folks worried about how people spend their money.

I wait for sales for the most part, certain games get that day 1 purchase. It is what it is.

I have used both PS+ and Gamepass, all I end up doing is scrolling through games for hrs, maybe playing one for a day or two and moving to the next. Similar to netflix.

:manny:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
All these financial planner ass folks worried about how people spend their money.

I wait for sales for the most part, certain games get that day 1 purchase. It is what it is.

I have used both PS+ and Gamepass, all I end up doing is scrolling through games for hrs, maybe playing one for a day or two and moving to the next. Similar to netflix.

:manny:
Y’all the ones talking about money like you the only ones getting to the bag.

Phil pays for all my Xbox stuff anyway :umad:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Different gaming habits. If want the ease of paying a flat fee for a catalog of games that’s cool but as someone who buys a lot of games dayone, I love the way I can hop in and hop out of games I’m personally interested in whenever I want. But if a person rather sub to a catalog because it’s more beneficial to them go ahead and do so. It’s kinda weird when other people feel like they know what’s best for the next man.

Not saying you do that but across the net I see folks TRYING to talk that talk
Yet here you are trying to tell other people what to do.

:pachaha:

I have children unlike some of the basement dwellers here. They love gamepass :mjgrin:

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Y’all the ones talking about money like you the only ones getting to the bag.

Phil pays for all my Xbox stuff anyway :umad:
Congrats, I guess?

At no point have I ever called anyone broke or anything of the such on this board.

I'd just prefer to not keep multiple subscription services for games. That doesn't mean I spend 500$ a month on new releases.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
WHO CARES bruh :dwillhuh: March still trying to stan a company that is losing on multiple fronts, stop wasting coli server space...