I have a serious question for the Bothsides, FBA, MAGA brehs

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
The fact that Democrats can't even win a propaganda war against Trump when he isn't even on Twitter anymore is a bad sign.

bafkreiee4ajmvzbumpx534kles6u3fee6dxto4c6sdq5x32sc2pwmxlf24@jpeg

This about sums it up. It's the Dems game to lose. And they seem fine with that. :unimpressed:

What do you think they should do differently? I'm not being facetious I'd really like to know.

It's always easier for Republicans on social media since they only have to appeal to conservative white people. They can dog whistle their way to victory.

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
I appreciate you separating Both Sides from MAGA and FBA.

I notice most try to " One Big nikka" anyone that doesn't support the mainstream Democratic Party.

I need to answer your question with a question.

What specifically have the Democrats provided Black voters that Republicans are threatening to take away?

Affirmative Action was abolished this past year.

:skip:

The second leading nominee for the White House besides Trump is a man banning black literature and history in his state.

Bank loans specifically for black businesses have been blocked by Donald Trump judges.

The whole entire reason Biden's student loan debt relief got blocked in courts is because it included extra benefits for, largely black, Pell grant recipients.

Yall FBA, Tariq Stans, and "free thinker" black conservative nikkas want to be taken seriously as individuals and not grouped in together, but yall repeat literally the same completely out of touch battery powered talking points. The Republican Party is on some explicit white supremacist stop woke shyt. Theyre not playing. If they get in power they are going to use that power to eradicate any laws that addresses racism or affords black people and minorities with representation, on top of deregulation that will largely discriminate against black employment. And yall nikkas come off less like stalwartt militants pursuing anything for black people and more like straight politically inept c00ns and cowards looking for any dumbass reason to support Republicans without having to be accountable to the consequences.

So like most FBA both sides nikkas, here you are mocking people who want to stop the Republican Party from their visible white supremacist agenda, jumping in to defend any criticism of them, but let's not dare confuse you for a Republican. What would possibly give anyone that impression.

Why are black conservatives such shameless cowards?

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
Okay. Well good luck rallying Black men into fighting to protect hiring rights for white women.

It will probably work well on those of us don't don't read or study data.

Except that the affirmative action ruling was specifically towards race. Schools are still allowed to consider gender in applicants.

Maybe you'd know that if you knew how to read or study data.

What, you really thought the good ole Republicans are secretly doing us favors?

Next thing you gonna tell me Biden passed a hate crime bill exclusively for Asian...

You are a prime example of a Tariq stan and why yall are just useless to black causes and the black community. Just a bunch of misinformed cowardly Trump dikk riders and white power applogists that ain't even paying attention. Loud and wrong all day.

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
The fact that Democrats can't even win a propaganda war against Trump when he isn't even on Twitter anymore is a bad sign.

bafkreiee4ajmvzbumpx534kles6u3fee6dxto4c6sdq5x32sc2pwmxlf24@jpeg

This about sums it up. It's the Dems game to lose. And they seem fine with that. :unimpressed:

"Revenge, power, and a dictatorship" are what people expect most from a Trump second term, and you consider this a PR win and a dub.

:mjlol:

Daps
I agree that democrats have done nothing specifically for black people.
But how is letting the GOP win and ban/take away things that benefit black people better than the democrats not doing anything for black people?
full
sure, i’ll answer your question, assuming you’re being serious and asking this in good faith.

i believe that black people standing on their square and forcing democrats to lose on principle rather than continue winning on cynical exploitation of our vulnerability is the only true way - electorally speaking - black america will achieve the legislative redress that addresses our specific grievances.

democrats are the “leftist” party, the side that is ostensibly aligned with policy focusing on socioeconomic justice. republicans are the party of the right, whose agenda favors the extremely wealthy and the socially conservative.

we know republicans aren’t shyt and won’t do anything for us.

ignoring the concerns of black america SHOULD be a line that democrats don’t cross, but they unfailingly cross it every election cycle.

i do not subscribe to the belief that all hope is lost if democrats are thoroughly routed in next year’s election. the social and cultural dynamics in this country, largely because of advances that were induced by the effort of black america, are unlike any you will find elsewhere.

the idea that democrats must win next year - even if they remain unresponsive to the needs of black people - or it’s over for america is a trick bag that has lost its effectiveness.

:unimpressed:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
"Revenge, power, and a dictatorship" are what people expect most from a Trump second term, and you consider this a PR win and a dub.

:mjlol:

Trump appeals to power hungry people that wish that they were the oppressor and craves selfish behavior. A lot of these "both sides" people wish they were white and openly brag about PAWGing on a daily basis. They a bunch of young versions of Clarence Thomas and will stop nothing for a quick gain.

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
Except that the affirmative action ruling was specifically towards race. Schools are still allowed to consider gender in applicants.

Maybe you'd know that if you knew how to read or study data.

What, you really thought the good ole Republicans are secretly doing us favors?

Next thing you gonna tell me Biden passed a hate crime bill exclusively for Asian...

You are a prime example of a Tariq stan and why yall are just useless to black causes and the black community. Just a bunch of misinformed cowardly Trump dikk riders and white power applogists that ain't even paying attention. Loud and wrong all day.
You done arguing with the voices in your head and ready to come back to reality for a minute?

I think Tariq is divisive and haven't given him a cent.

I think Trump is an ineffective leader and haven't given him a vote.

You can still put me in a box if you feel the need to. Just don't be so lazy about it breh.

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
A couple months back I asked you to post a list of tangibles and number one on your list was an affirmative action program specifically for black men.

Not even black people, but specifically for black men.

You'll probably need more kentaji browns and less brett cavanaughs for that to happen.
It was from the

The 17-Point Black Male Political Agenda” by T. Hasan Johnson, Ph.D. and the 35,000+ Members of the Brotherhood of The Onyx Report​

1) Family Court Reform (17 subpoints)
2) Education (3 subpoints)
3) Affirmative Action for Black Men
4) Targeted Homelessness Programs
5) Targeted Unemployment Programs
6) Criminal Law Reform & Law Enforcement (12 subpoints)
7) Intimate Partner Violence/Homicide Policy Reform(3 subpoints)
8) Health: Targeted Treatment and Recognition for Heart Disease, Cancer, Suicide, and H.I.V. Campaigning (4 subpoints)
9) Targeted Small Business Support
10) Social Security & Life Insurance Family Support
11) Paternity Leave
12) Reverse Voter Disenfranchisement
13) Black Male Specific Reparations for the Trans-Atlantic Slave Trade through 21st Century Hyperincarceration (3 subpoints)
14) The United Nations: We Charge the U.S. With the Genocide of the Black Male
15) Title VII Reform
16) Data Disaggregation
17) Black Men’s Rights To Self-Defense

“The 17-Point Black Male Political Agenda” by T. Hasan Johnson, Ph.D. and the 35,000+ Members of the Brotherhood of The Onyx Report , friend.

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
A couple months back I asked you to post a list of tangibles and number one on your list was an affirmative action program specifically for black men.

Not even black people, but specifically for black men.

You'll probably need more kentaji browns and less brett cavanaughs for that to happen.
Bed wench vs white supremacist :mjlol:

#BothSides, friends.

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
Bed wench vs white supremacist :mjlol:

#BothSides, friends.

Are they really one and the same to you? Do their judicial opinions actually support that little slogan of yours?

I mean I have so many questions I'd like to ask you but I know you're not a serious person because you're basically moving backwards if affirmative action specifically for black men is something you're striving for.

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Are they really one and the same to you? Do their judicial opinions actually support that little slogan of yours?

I mean I have so many questions I'd like to ask you but I know you're not a serious person because you're basically moving backwards if affirmative action specifically for black men is something you're striving for.
You are welcome to add to the 17 point Black Male Political Agenda. A multitude of Black males from all walks of life contributed to this agenda. You can too, friend.