I have a serious question for the Bothsides, FBA, MAGA brehs

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Jesus Christ its the same bullshyt with these people with the same fukking questions they gonna get the same fukking answer :beli: every election same bullshyt if you not voting for the dems you MUST be gop. Like nikka both parties is trash its not an either OR situation!!!! :what: stop wasting coli sever space!!!

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Jesus Christ its the same bullshyt with these people with the same fukking questions they gonna get the same fukking answer :beli: every election same bullshyt if you not voting for the dems you MUST be gop. Like nikka both parties is trash its not an either OR situation!!!! :what: stop wasting coli sever space!!!
:why: It’s not the same bullshyt. When was the last time a president caused an insurrection and emboldened the alt right? What presidential nominee (DeSantis) in recent years made their whole campaign based on anti blackness?

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
I agree that democrats have done nothing specifically for black people.
But how is letting the GOP win and ban/take away things that benefit black people better than the democrats not doing anything for black people?
full
The assumption is that Dems wont just cede power to republicans... they will court our vote.

This idea that dems dont care enough to actually follow through on a black agenda and will just throw their hands up and let rethugs win actually supports the argument that neither sides gives a f*ck about black people.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
here comes the same stupid deflection. so, tell me, why should we vote for biden if he’s just as disinclined to meet our specific demands?

explain to me how that helps black america.

:jbhmm:

Using the last 50 years of American History. I can’t explain for either white supremscist candidate or white supremacist political party, friend. :francis:

Notice the complete lack of even an attempt to answer my original question.

But to answer yours, the president is going to be either Biden or Trump. It's going to be one or the other barring someone dropping out. I dislike both, but Trump is worse. Especially on issues like climate change and voting rights. Or are black people not allowed to care about issues aside from an imaginary reparations check?

If you're advocating for black people not to vote then you're advocating for the party that black people generally vote against to win. If you want that to happen, fine, but man up and explain why you're advocating for that outcome instead of hiding behind "both sides".

Daps

But to answer yours, the president is going to be either Biden or Trump. It's going to be one or the other barring someone dropping out. I dislike both, but Trump is worse. Especially on issues like climate change and voting rights. Or are black people not allowed to care about issues aside from an imaginary reparations check?

If you're advocating for black people not to vote then you're advocating for the party that black people generally vote against to win. If you want that to happen, fine, but man up and explain why you're advocating for that outcome instead of hiding behind "both sides".
“imaginary reparations check”

well-there-it-is.gif

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Black DNC warriors only exist on the internet, in Starbucks and in hair salons. Maybe in the part of town people skateboard, ram spikes through their eyebrows and do heroin.

Last edited:

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
The assumption is that Dems wont just cede power to republicans... they will court our vote.

This idea that dems dont care enough to actually follow through on a black agenda and will just throw their hands up and let rethugs win actually supports the argument that neither sides gives a f*ck about black people.
giphy.gif

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

You’re hiding behind a white supremacist political party because you believe it’s the lesser evil.

Vote for evil without tangibles, friends.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
:why: It’s not the same bullshyt. When was the last time a president caused an insurrection and emboldened the alt right? What presidential nominee (DeSantis) in recent years made their whole campaign based on anti blackness?

I'm talking about these trollish questions surrounding both sides everytime we get close to election... Yall nonstop with this bullshyt!!! :why: fukk trump fukk biden bottom line either they bend the knee or they burn in hell simple as that because we dont have the money to fukking bribe them for policies a legislator / politician should do his job in govt regardless if hes getting kickbacks or not!!! But it seems people have forgotten that soooooo
:pacspit:

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
You are welcome to add to the 17 point Black Male Political Agenda. A multitude of Black males from all walks of life contributed to this agenda. You can too, friend.

You didn't even attempt to answer the first two questions lol.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is literally a win win situation,just sit back and wait for it.

Welcome to #Bothsides,now you see why this is a win win situation. Whether Democrats come through or not,plan B is still in effect.

Plan A- Leverage the vote and force Democrats hand. Democrats make black people an offer we cant refuse. We vote,and carry on with what so far has been a vicious cycle. But maybe Dems have learned their lesson. Maybe Republicans learn not to invigerate us through their anti black Southern Strategy.

Plan B-Democrats offer nothing,we dont vote. Black people finally realize we stand alone in white supremacy. Republicans make things harder for black people. Black people wake up,get focused,mobilize and get things done the same way we have historically in this country.

Plan C,better known as Plan A-Black comfortability levels reach all time lows. Or black people generally just become disenfranchised with America. Rather than keep voting,or rather than mobilizing. We decide to be indifferent and righteously unnaffected and leave country
:respect:

Im not even against voting,but I want some lofty promises/lies to be forced onto the table by Democrats for the first time. This is what really has these coli Dems shook. Its like when your side chick says for the first time "so what are we:usure:?"

We are leveraging our vote,to force the Democrats to make us official. This way in 4 years it will be clear to black people nationwide exactly where we stand with the democrats since some of you are still unsure.Once they make these promises and we see zero effort? Yall will be all out of excuses. Then black people can finally put energy into something more constructive. Like putting faith in ourselves,or simply working to leave the country,rather than waiting for change. This has to happen,bothsides is inevietable,change will only come through:wow:#Bothsides

Firefly

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Congress holds the purse. Republicans are anti reparations. The only black folks openly supporting them got a tax cut because they already are up a few M's and want to keep as much of it as they can, everyone else be damned.

Is this a trick question?

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
I guess you missed where Kentaji Brown arguably intentionally fukked over the Black workers at Lockheed Martin during their discrimination suit. Either she did some bedwench sellout BS, or she's incompetent.

If you actually read into the case for yourself instead of having the information spoonfed to you you'd realize that she was actually protecting some of the people in the class action case from abandoning/giving up future compensation.

Do you have any other evidence to show that she's the same as the other right leaning justices? Like actual rulings while she was on the SCOTUS?

I mean, the rakim guy you're sticking up for straight up wants affirmative action for black men only lol.

Like I said, given her dissenting opinion on that case in particular you'd want more judges like her instead of cavanaugh. Bed wenching be damned (honestly this is such a distraction, why did he even bring that up?)