I have a serious question for the Bothsides, FBA, MAGA brehs

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Lol vast majority of extreme-right voters only vote for them because they hate "The Left/Liberals/Migrants". That's it. Don't matter what they actually lose or gain. They just want to "stick it to the system" lol as if those candidates aren't the system too :dead:

Bar is incredibly low to gain votes on the right, that's how Trump got elected in the first place, or that Argentinian chainsaw clown.
I knew voting was in the toilet when people were voting republican to "own the libs"

invalid

Banned
Daps
No tangibles no vote from me.

Southern Republicans are trying to render void the black vote. For instance, see Alabama.

So hypothetically, what happens if the next election comes around and black folks don't have a vote to withhold, what do we do?

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Why is there an assumption that FBA all have this mindset? It's a lineage not a political leaning ideology
Because it’s turned into a political ideology. I’m FBA too. But all Tariq and his followers talk about is how bad the democrats are, how Trump is better, and immigrants and tangibles.
Aside from the tangibles they basically have the same talking points as republicans. :skip:

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Because it’s turned into a political ideology. I’m FBA too. But all Tariq and his followers talk about is how bad the democrats are, how Trump is better, and immigrants and tangibles.
Aside from the tangibles they basically have the same talking points as republicans. :skip:
Tariq ain't the Prime Minister of FBA people. We complain about other groups treating us as a monoliith and we have alleged "brehs" doing the same shyt. Tell me how are all non FBAs voting in 24'?

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
Tariq ain't the Prime Minister of FBA people. We complain about other groups treating us as a monoliith and we have alleged "brehs" doing the same shyt. Tell me how are all non FBAs voting in 24'?
The muhfukka made up "FBA" but he ain't the minister:mjlol:
I don't see yall claiming RPZ or IAHT

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland

Most black Americans who are FBA are still voting democrat.
Most of the black Americans who is identify as FBA and follow Tariq’s advice probably aren’t voting or are voting for Trump.

Last edited:

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Most black Americans who are FBA are still voting democrat.
Most of the black Americans who is identify as FBA and follow Tariq’s advice probably aren’t voting or are voting from Trump.
Where are the numbers that support this? Yall be so thirsty to get these election cycle threads off yall just say anything for engagement.

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I do think the dems gave taken the black vote for granted to a degree but they are the only ones even seriously considering or discussing about reparations.

The GOP don't even want blacks to have the right to vote :skip: I even think they get shocked when they see a black republican.

But one thing I've noticed most of the black MAGA folks tend to be from democrat run states where the Right doest yield the power to exercise voter suppression or make massive cuts to DEI initiatives. Us down south gotta deal with this shyt constantly.

In other words, they almost have the luxury of being able to rep that MAGA shyt without it really affecting their lives like that.

But at the same token, I can't even fault them for going that direction. Especially with the dems seemingly going hard for other groups over black people. Not to mention the self serving politicians who use their black identity for their own gain.

Last edited:

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
Where are the numbers that support this? Yall be so thirsty to get these election cycle threads off yall just say anything for engagement.
:dahell: Have you tried polling your friends and fam on who's even heard of, let alone identify as "FBA"?