I have a serious question for the Bothsides, FBA, MAGA brehs

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps

Ain't it hilarious how @saturn7 and these "brave" don't vote nikkas switch up from stalwart critics and warriors against all things "anti-fba" to sorry little apologists depending on political parties huh?

nikkas ready for bloody political revolution because a pro-civil rights Democrat won't endorse lump sum reparation checks in the mail, but Republicans can abolish economic policies for black people, straight up put a ban on black speech and literature in their state, and even run for the White House on this platform, and these same outraged phony militants will tell you the Republicans are doing "black Americans" a favor, and we are "weak" and "lazy" for not respecting and applying ourselves to new age Republican Jim Crow Laws.

Their selective outrage over "anti-black" politicians and laws couldn't be more phony.

Their selective crusade over "immigrants" is even more telling. @saturn7 won't take shyt from an any black man or woman who's parents "weren't born here" and doesn't even want to coexist with them politically. But if your parents were born in fukking fascist Italy (DeSantis) or Germany (Donald Drumpf) you can run for public office, personally and verbally commit to making sure reparations NEVER happens, ban black speech and literature in your state, and abolish Affirmative Action, and as long as youre a Republican and a conservative you won't hear a peep from the performative militant "both sides" hashtag warriors. In fact they will tell you the good ole white Republicans only got rid of it because of those black immigrants. shyt is beyond :mjpls:

It's like these hashtag militant nikkas so badly wanna join hands and skip in the park with white supremacists. They so badly want to believe conservative Republican zaddy will punish the gays, the "other" black people who "dont belong here", and whoever else they share their shallow bigotry with, but they will love, respect, and even serve them for being "American." They've honestly convinced themselves that there is a place for "black americans" in a conservative, nationalist movement in this country. In all their attempts to prove they're militant they show themselves everytime to be apologetic and complacent with white supremacy. Desperately holding on to this c00n fantasy that the Republican Party and yee haw conservatism has a place for them as long as they throw other black people under the bus and shout it from the rooftops.

Straight coward, crab in a barrel c00n shyt. Thank God it ain't 2018, and these failed astroturf hashtag movements ain't synonymous with reparations and above criticism no more.

I don't know what it would take for folks on this board to see that 99% of these "don't vote" "tangibles" "FBA" Tariq Nasheed disciples are straight up partisan hack black Republicans. These are not serious people and they are no threat whatsoever to white supremacy. Just performative roleplay that leads to nothing.

Don't fall for these c00n agents folks. Elections matter and the black vote matters. Vote.

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
It’s simple. No tangibles no vote from me. You can vote for either white supremacist, with no tangibles, like you did in 2020. But not me, friends
You didn't answer the OP's question, you only expressed your intentions of not voting

why is a net negative better than stagnation is the OP's question which you blatantly dodged

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:what:
Where tf did I claim any of this? You disingenuous fakkit, parents are free to teach whatever they want but, don't come in here and call us weak for speaking up against removal of black history in school books!

Hes right although I dont know about using the word "weak". Then again,weve called for no morere codding of black men in 2024. Harsh words will be used,even if not the most accurate during this rebuilding proccess.

Id say we are emotionally weak,therefore easily manipulated. This is a sign of a lack of intelligence or at least discernment. Its plain as dsy how Democrats use Republican racism to keep us on puppet strings. In 2024 we are not going to be so easily moved. We dont care what the random racist republican said in Hillawatchee Iowa. So all that "Did yall see what those racist said about yall!" coming from Dems is over. We dont want to see any racism from Republicans,without a Democrat response of what they plan to do about it.

Because so far,all ive seen is Democrats upholding republican racism,and highlighting it because its great campaign fuel for black votes:respect:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You didn't answer the OP's question, you only expressed your intentions of not voting

why is a net negative better than stagnation is the OP's question which you blatantly dodged

Looks like youve answered the question with your offensive statement. You casually brushed off more than 50 years of stagnation. It would appear yall are far too comfortable being stagnant. So if Dems/white liberals cant or wont help assist black people up from the hole they helped dig,or their ancestors dug. I think it would do black people some good to finally recognize that fact,while being less comfortable. #Bothsides will either succesfully force the Democrats hand,or expose they dont have a hand to give as they leave you hanging off the cliff:respect:

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
Looks like youve answered the question with your offensive statement. You casually brushed off more than 50 years of stagnation. It would appear yall are far too comfortable being stagnant. So if Dems/white liberals cant or wont help assist black people up from the hole they helped dig,or their ancestors dug. I think it would do black people some good to finally recognize that fact,while being less comfortable. #Bothsides will either succesfully force the Democrats hand,or expose they dont have a hand to give as they leave you hanging off the cliff:respect:

There's no 50 years stagnation. The OP used it as a premise because that's the baseless argument both sides nikkas make

So going by both sides nikkas false talking point of stagnation, why is negative/reversal of gains made better than "stagnation"

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
There's no 50 years stagnation. The OP used it as a premise because that's the baseless argument both sides nikkas make

So going by both sides nikkas false talking point of stagnation, why is negative/reversal of gains made better than "stagnation"

Stagnation is being generous,seeing as though weve actually gone backwards in my opinion. Unless you consider assimilation to be proggress. And if you ignore the advancement of the european and other nations in and outside of this country. If your in the race for Babylon,your not running a race against yourself. Have black people advanced equally in relation to other groups?If your answer is yes,please explain how. If your answer is no,youve admitted not only are we not stagnant,weve fallen further behind than we were 50 years ago:respect:

saturn7

Politics is an EXCHANGE!!!
Daps
Reppin
DMV Freedman
But there always been PhD black scholars back in the days of slavery. They are FAR MORE QUALIFIED to teach than some random person that didn't finish college. You cant bootstrap everying with emotion and not engage in logic.

Yet parents manage to home school their children. You don't have be have an advanced engineering degree or a doctorate to teach your children history.

saturn7

Daps
Reppin
DMV Freedman
Ain't it hilarious how @saturn7 and these "brave" don't vote nikkas switch up from stalwart critics and warriors against all things "anti-fba" to sorry little apologists depending on political parties huh?

nikkas ready for bloody political revolution because a pro-civil rights Democrat won't endorse lump sum reparation checks in the mail, but Republicans can abolish economic policies for black people, straight up put a ban on black speech and literature in their state, and even run for the White House on this platform, and these same outraged phony militants will tell you the Republicans are doing "black Americans" a favor, and we are "weak" and "lazy" for not respecting and applying ourselves to new age Republican Jim Crow Laws.

Their selective outrage over "anti-black" politicians and laws couldn't be more phony.

Their selective crusade over "immigrants" is even more telling. @saturn7 won't take shyt from an any black man or woman who's parents "weren't born here" and doesn't even want to coexist with them politically. But if your parents were born in fukking fascist Italy (DeSantis) or Germany (Donald Drumpf) you can run for public office, personally and verbally commit to making sure reparations NEVER happens, ban black speech and literature in your state, and abolish Affirmative Action, and as long as youre a Republican and a conservative you won't hear a peep from the performative militant "both sides" hashtag warriors. In fact they will tell you the good ole white Republicans only got rid of it because of those black immigrants. shyt is beyond :mjpls:

It's like these hashtag militant nikkas so badly wanna join hands and skip in the park with white supremacists. They so badly want to believe conservative Republican zaddy will punish the gays, the "other" black people who "dont belong here", and whoever else they share their shallow bigotry with, but they will love, respect, and even serve them for being "American." They've honestly convinced themselves that there is a place for "black americans" in a conservative, nationalist movement in this country. In all their attempts to prove they're militant they show themselves everytime to be apologetic and complacent with white supremacy. Desperately holding on to this c00n fantasy that the Republican Party and yee haw conservatism has a place for them as long as they throw other black people under the bus and shout it from the rooftops.

Straight coward, crab in a barrel c00n shyt. Thank God it ain't 2018, and these failed astroturf hashtag movements ain't synonymous with reparations and above criticism no more.

I don't know what it would take for folks on this board to see that 99% of these "don't vote" "tangibles" "FBA" Tariq Nasheed disciples are straight up partisan hack black Republicans. These are not serious people and they are no threat whatsoever to white supremacy. Just performative roleplay that leads to nothing.

Don't fall for these c00n agents folks. Elections matter and the black vote matters. Vote.

WTF are you even talking about? I've never said any of those retarded ass statements you typed.
I've never endorsed Ron DeSantis or any other Republican. I've called Tariq out when he has gone off the deep end incorrectly blaming non-FBA Black folks for stuff they did not do.

Yall love making shyt up in order to just shill for the Democrats. I've literally criticized all parties for their shortcomings, but yall take so much offense when the Dems get called out for anything.

I guess this woman is MAGA too because she is saying many of the things that the ADOS/FBA supporters here have been saying for years.

"Straight coward, crab in a barrel c00n shyt. Thank God it ain't 2018, and these failed astroturf hashtag movements ain't synonymous with reparations and above criticism no more."

The fukking nerve of you to throw the word "Agent" around. You are agents of the Democratic party and the Democratic Party does not = Pro Black.

You guys are morons if you think all Black folks are the same and non ADOS Black folks don't see themselves as separate from us. Others can advocate for themselves, but when we do it..................

saturn7

Daps
Reppin
DMV Freedman
You fukking goofies. So all of these people(hispanics, young people, non-coli Black voters) are MAGA or agents? Or is it that they are dissatisfied with the party that is in charge.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Your question fails to acknowledge there are policies dems favor that hurt black people too. Like Mass immigration.

Mass immigration isn't the Democrats' platform. Obama still deported more migrants than Bush or Trump.

Democrats simply acknowledge that there are shades of gray in immigration enforcement, "zero tolerance " policies don't really work, and that we shouldn't treat people with maximum cruelty just because they don't go through the normal immigration process.

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Obama still deported more migrants than Bush or Trump.
I remember addressing this years ago. It isn't true. Obama changed the way "deportations " were counted to inflate his numbers so he could seem strong on the issue.
Democrats simply acknowledge that there are shades of gray in immigration enforcement, "zero tolerance " policies don't really work, and that we shouldn't treat people with maximum cruelty just because they don't go through the normal immigration process.
:mjlol: You spelled "legal" wrong.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
I remember addressing this years ago. It isn't true. Obama changed the way "deportations " were counted to inflate his numbers so he could seem strong on the issue.

And even by those revised standards--including the overall more hard-line policies of the following administration--Trump still deported less. That's not a flex. :mjlol:

:mjlol: You spelled "legal" wrong.

The legal immigration process is broken...so broken that visa overstays remain the most common form of illegal immigration. :mjlol:

You need to be going after Kabir, Kai-Lin, Hans and Franz, not Manny and Flora.

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
And even by those revised standards--including the overall more hard-line policies of the following administration--Trump still deported less. That's not a flex. :mjlol:
This is weird. Elected Democrats and judges thwarted Trumps attempts to slow immigration. You were glad Trump’s deportion attempts were thwarted. Now you're glad that Obama "deported" more? I'm not sure your claim about Obama's numbers vs Trump is true, buy your position(s) are very confusing.
The legal immigration process is broken
Well, we need much less of it imo, but I suspect that's not how you mean...

They can all :camby: with very little exceptions as far as I'm concerned.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps

The legal immigration process is broken...so broken that visa overstays remain the most common form of illegal immigration. :mjlol:

Funny thing is that’s the same Trump that had illegal immigrants working at his own mansion with fake papers. One of them even said Trump and his kids were fully aware they were illegal here

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
This is weird. Elected Democrats and judges thwarted Trumps attempts to slow immigration. You were glad Trump’s deportion attempts were thwarted. Now you're glad that Obama "deported" more? I'm not sure your claim about Obama's numbers vs Trump is true, buy your position(s) are very confusing.

I stated my position very clearly, which includes the fact that "zero tolerance" policies don't work and Trump is an idiot for trying to implement them.

My point being that Obama still deported more people without adopting the hard-line anti-immigration stances Republicans say are necessary. Surely knowing this, you can agree that this issue isn't so black & white...?

They can all :camby: with very little exceptions as far as I'm concerned.

I guess not.

Unless you're Native American, your position is inherently ridiculous. :mjlol: