I have a serious question for the Bothsides, FBA, MAGA brehs

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Southern Republicans are trying to render void the black vote. For instance, see Alabama.

So hypothetically, what happens if the next election comes around and black folks don't have a vote to withhold, what do we do?
That’s the key word. Fear mongering and scare tactics may work with you but not with me, friend. :manny:

Last edited:

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
I do think the dems gave taken the black vote for granted to a degree but many democrats are the only ones even considering or discussing about reparations.

The GOP don't even want blacks to have the right to vote :skip: I even think they get shocked when they see a black republican.

Didn't a republican meet with Ice Cube on this which was all talk and show.

I think the issue with the Dems is they keep saying lets do studies (since like the 70s) apparently the studies show No Tangibles or this is all talk and all show.

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
Did I say that they were saying those terms a decade ago? And why does it bother you if they were or weren't? Why you mad at what a group self identifies as? Weirdo energy

Cause ya’ll trying to speak for black people as a whole when your whole M.O. was started by a dikk van dyke and a fakkit with contempt for black people

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
what do you want? You want men to convince you? If you like democrat cock, keep sucking it, and stop whining. The democrats won and yall still whining. The debating is over. We are on the verge of world war 3 and yall are still having 2016 arguments stuck in a loop like when I used to fall asleep to physical dvd menus.

Daps
Tariq Nasheed said on one of his podcast that there are no leaders or forefront people for FBA as there is for ADOS.

:mjlol:

IMG-6092.jpg

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Cause ya’ll trying to speak for black people as a whole when your whole M.O. was started by a dikk van dyke and a fakkit with contempt for black people
Nobody is forcing anything on anybody. You either are of this soil or you're not. If you are and want to identify with your lineage specifically there ways to identify yourself if you care to. Nothing to be aggy about unless your kewn, cac, or weird mf. Imagine being mad at Jamaicans for calling themselves Jamaican. Or is that OK because they were named by cacs? Just an odd thing to be consumed by especially if you're black yourself.

Black Hans

Follow Jesus. Be Beautiful
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
John 14:6
I agree that democrats have done nothing specifically for black people.
But how is letting the GOP win and ban/take away things that benefit black people better than the democrats not doing anything for black people?
full
The Dems posture like they're going to defend black people's "rights" against the GOP when they attempt such things. Have they've been doing that? :jbhmm::mjpls: Is it eve a priority? :jbhmm: Or have they constantly ducked their heads like ostriches in the ground? :mjpls: If they won't give tangibles to a group, they won't defend anything tangible to that group. The only thing they defend is the Voting Rights Act and that's because it affects THEM. :camby: Not really some :ohhh:/gotcha question you're asking, fam.