Status
Not open for further replies.

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
I just pay close attention. Numerous nikkas brought this up several times. Then I starting researching his background and most of the shyt wasn't adding up and then his level of expertise on a number of topics was far too high for it to be one person. It makes sense for maybe 3-4 but no one, even a genius isn't gonna have that level of depth with only so much time on their hands and even more, life that they have to deal with. On top of that. Posting Twitter feeds takes a long time, I started tracking those details and I was shocked when I was done. Even at top speed, it took a lot of time for thecoli to be able to load all of this. I quickly realized that, this isn't the doing of one man, especially a productive man.

It became clear that Nap wasn't a single poster but a handle for a team. Then I started reviewing his post and it was agent like to a T. That's when I knew he was a team of agent. One of them knows I am on to them and tries to play cool but his homies are a bunch of dikkheads who aren't likeable at all. You can tell and that's why the majority of posters hate his handle.

Of course. Ive always figured that he sits at home on his laptop posting here 12 hours a day to have that post count combine with reading up on all the shyt he posts about. No way in hell someone with a life is able to keep up with so many subjects, and even those with no life pick something to focus on. Damn near 160k posts combine with politics research should carry a hefty time price, never mind all the other subjects he posts about.

Some of the agents who run his handle are gifted and scholarly men with strong background in geopolitics and political measures. Stronger than most on this board. To say the Feds sent some dummies to monitor a powerful Black message board just wouldn't be how they do business.

So don't think that Nap agents are dumb. They aren't but it's not one person and they aren't college students. It's a group of fukkas in Langley, VA doing an assignment for their division.
Sounds pretty fukkin plausible :ohhh:
But lets be sure not to establish accusation as fact :hubie:

Last edited:

AtomicUse

Superstar
Daps
Ain't enough time in a day to write about All the shyt you wrote about as one person and still have a life outside of the internet unless you are multiple agents handling one screen name? You/They aren't slick. I used to be in politics. I know agents b. We all do. Hiding in plain sight.
150k+ posts says a lot.
One person can't do that much posting.
153,000 posts in 5 years.
(153,000/5) = 30,600 posts per year
30,600/12 = 2,550 posts per month
2,550/ 30 = 85 posts per day.

One person posted 85 posts per day, of tweets, statistics, news stories, international journalism, sensationalism,economics arguments, political theories, and scholastic publications, every single day, for 5+ years straight.

Ok. :francis:

Last edited:

killacal

Banned
Daps
Nap is the Coli version of Trump if you really think about it.
Even his spins in here are trump like:mjlol:

Nap you on storm front?:ohhh:

I'm not currently on that site posting right now so idk what you mean:hubie::yeshrug:

I'm sure he's the feds he called himself 3 letter agency at one point and his postings in hl seem to always leads towards a typed filibuster.:patrice:

Multiple black posters have said they don't even go to hl anymore:patrice:
That's why he's here:patrice:
He's a black indentity extremist mole... And he's been stopping a lot of you from discussing real shyt for years by defacating all over hl and controlling the narrative:hhh:
And the mods allow it. I know you didn't forget their"shook of the feds/lawyered up" response as to why he came back.:dwillhuh:

Yall been warned, I'm staying out of hl:dame:

CEITEDMOFO

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ya maw should use plan b or throwed ya ass inside a hefty bag in thrown out for Wednesday trash. Muthafukk you and the black beans you eat with no rice. On Bloods I'll slap the beef jerky outta ya damn mouth. fukk you think this is?! Huh?! Ya dirty ,harry and the hedersons having fakkit. I don't believe in abortion cause children are blessing, but you a stupid, antagonistic, no p*ssy, lamb breath having, goat eating slawjack sonofabytch ya maw shouldve swallowed.

Bottom line the shyt you do comes across as weird as hell.
:picard: Damn :mjlol:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Also, in

full

Haven't laughed this hard in a minute.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Even his spins in here are trump like:mjlol:

Nap you on storm front?:ohhh:

I'm not currently on that site posting right now so idk what you mean:hubie::yeshrug:

I'm sure he's the feds he called himself 3 letter agency at one point and his postings in hl seem to always leads towards a typed filibuster.:patrice:

Multiple black posters have said they don't even go to hl anymore:patrice:
That's why he's here:patrice:
He's a black indentity extremist mole... And he's been stopping a lot of you from discussing real shyt for years by defacating all over hl and controlling the narrative:hhh:
And the mods allow it. I know you didn't forget their"shook of the feds/lawyered up" response as to why he came back.:dwillhuh:

Yall been warned, I'm staying out of hl:dame:
Yeah. I post from Fort Meade :troll:

Status
Not open for further replies.