☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
so not only are you indian, and a loser but your also racist? your life must be pathetic with that many posting a day. not sure why you haven't just offed yourself yet.
I'm not indian.

I'm at work.

Right now.

Excel in one window :mjpls: flipping data... running macros :mjpls:

The Coli on the other :obama:

Goodbye World

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I broke it down more. :ohhh:

4.4 posts an hour translates to one post every 15 minutes in an 18 hour day.

There's no way a person can have a functioning or active social life or a full time job and post continuously on average every 15 minutes, for 5.2 years.

Extrapolate it to a 24 hour period and that's one post every 18 minutes.

How does one man post thread specific responses every 18 minutes, for 5.2 years straight, nonstop?

This isn't taking into account name changes and banned periods either. :francis:
:ohhh: impossible for one man alone

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Been telling anyone who'll listen about Nap. I don't care only because once you realize his angle, you know not to take his schtick seriously. His MAIN purpose is to provoke. No need for there to be rational/logical consistency to his arguments/threads etc.

I realized this early on when I saw that him making arguments that were in fact contradictory, but appeared "rational" only when cloaked in false bravado and a dismissive attitude towards people who challenged him.

Site owners keep him around because online, activity/controversy/flame wars = more hits/comments = more ad dollars.

Not saying he's part of a Russian troll farm but if you read up on them, it fits his M.O. perfectly. His posting is similar to the trolls who would unwittingly convince people to show up to manufactured protests. Sometimes they would hold anti-trump and pro-trump "protests" at same time/place. Same thing as creating bullshyt threads meant to animate/aggravate various social groups.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Been telling anyone who'll listen about Nap. I don't care only because once you realize his angle, you know not to take his schtick seriously. His MAIN purpose is to provoke. No need for there to be rational/logical consistency to his arguments/threads etc.

I realized this early on when I saw that him making arguments that were in fact contradictory, but appeared "rational" only when cloaked in false bravado and a dismissive attitude towards people who challenged him.

Site owners keep him around because online, activity/controversy/flame wars = more hits/comments = more ad dollars.

Not saying he's part of a Russian troll farm but if you read up on them, it fits his M.O. perfectly. His posting is similar to the trolls who would unwittingly convince people to show up to manufactured protests. Sometimes they would hold anti-trump and pro-trump "protests" at same time/place. Same thing as creating bullshyt threads meant to animate/aggravate various social groups.
is it really impossible for me to not have my own thoughts and ideas that wax and wane over time?

I mean Jesus fukking christ...drop the conspiratorial bullshyt.

PpIUXtE.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.