☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Breh read numbers 1 & 2 and you'll see it a contradiction. You who claim to have so many degrees have a bad habit of talking all over yaself.

Whether then or now you frequent that bytch.
You probably sweating like a white girl walking thru the project.
I don't post on Storm Front.

I haven't been to the site in years even to look at.

So... Whats your point?

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
It's absurd..People have been banned for less on here..Seems like every couple of months there is an exposal on him and he gets bushed for 2 or 3 days, then bytches to the mods to let him out and they do :dwillhuh:
He has Hall of Shame, WOAT, -4k rep, abuses HL, has posted the coli on reddit, and still manages to resurrect himself out of the bushes like Jason. cacmamba got bushed for far less than that. It seems the only way to get banned is to say the n word, which I'm actually surprised he hasn't slipped. He must know that's the only way.

He must be paying money. Only thing I can think of.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
He's had more exposals than anyone and he's STILL here. :mindblown: It's no use anymore.
It's hard to ban them because the feds know all of thecoli rules and will go to the great extent to maintain their presence on this site. Imagine being a mod or Brook and getting extremely detailed info with demands and exact and it's not like the Nigerian bytching, it's professionally crafted and it's like, they are willing to take you to court or make your site pay for it. The levels these dudes will go is insane.

One agent under his handle tried to create a thread on NCAA players not needing to be paid. I was like :hhh:

shyt someone with Naps background would give less than two shyts about. Didn't even have a clear argument. I was like. This must be the white supremacist agent. :picard:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Ain't enough time in a day to write about All the shyt you wrote about as one person and still have a life outside of the internet unless you are multiple agents handling one screen name? You/They aren't slick. I used to be in politics. I know agents b. We all do. Hiding in plain sight.
You might as well say I'm Kim Jong Un and keep it moving

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I've noticed this in the booth to with how he switches from stanning certain artist. I mean some people like certain music butttttt when a person goes from swinging from drake & wale nuts in threads to springing up in threads on Westside Gunn or Conway or Earthgang , having longggggggg ass conversations that they werent having before in regards to them saying how they been listening to them. Yeah it looks weird.

Also the fact that he wants to be critical of any black person that's doing something, but will go outta his way to deep throat Tariq Nasheed. Never sat right with me. It reminds me of when that Lloyd banks looking cat Mephistopheles would post and do the same shyt.

A person claiming to have so many degrees than dodges posting proof. Nah
Now my music opinions are suspect?

Please off yourself

LevelUp

Born To Mack
Daps
It's absurd..People have been banned for less on here..Seems like every couple of months there is an exposal on him and he gets bushed for 2 or 3 days, then bytches to the mods to let him out and they do :dwillhuh:

It's hilarious he posts in TLR with all these Tariq threads and in HL is he's stanning neoliberal policies...How can anyone not see the facade?

At the last part , exactly. I would lurk HL for info in my own studies, but since its like cats in there follow him and dikkride and act like he's some esteemed scholar I stay in jbo, the booth, the film room.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
At the last part , exactly. I would lurk HL for info in my own studies, but since its like cats in there follow him and dikkride and act like he's some esteemed scholar I stay in jbo, the booth, the film room.
Some of the agents who run his handle are gifted and scholarly men with strong background in geopolitics and political measures. Stronger than most on this board. To say the Feds sent some dummies to monitor a powerful Black message board just wouldn't be how they do business.

So don't think that Nap agents are dumb. They aren't but it's not one person and they aren't college students. It's a group of fukkas in Langley, VA doing an assignment for their division.

LevelUp

Born To Mack
Daps
Now my music opinions are suspect?

Please off yourself
Ya maw should use plan b or throwed ya ass inside a hefty bag in thrown out for Wednesday trash. Muthafukk you and the black beans you eat with no rice. On Bloods I'll slap the beef jerky outta ya damn mouth. fukk you think this is?! Huh?! Ya dirty ,harry and the hedersons having fakkit. I don't believe in abortion cause children are blessing, but you a stupid, antagonistic, no p*ssy, lamb breath having, goat eating slawjack sonofabytch ya maw shouldve swallowed.

Bottom line the shyt you do comes across as weird as hell.

Last edited:

LevelUp

Born To Mack
Daps
Some of the agents who run his handle are gifted and scholarly men with strong background in geopolitics and political measures. Stronger than most on this board. To say the Feds sent some dummies to monitor a powerful Black message board just wouldn't be how they do business.

So don't think that Nap agents are dumb. They aren't but it's not one person and they aren't college students. It's a group of fukkas in Langley, VA doing an assignment for their division.
Damn where you getting this? :ohhh:

Status
Not open for further replies.