I have a question for ∆y = f(∆x)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Strapped

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Why don't yall ambush his cheeto thread with these accusations. He locked me out

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
This is just funny at this point.

Now I’m a storm front poster.

:dead:

These dummies legit won’t even address why they’re on on white supremacy ground zero in the first place...

But then they’re surprised they monitor black forums

And out of the millions of places someone thinks it’s me?

:mjlol:

AtomicUse

Superstar
Daps
I'm fascinated by the statistics now.

There's 24 hours in a day and assume a person got 6 hours sleep that leaves 18 hours to post.

That's 4.4 posts an hour, every hour, every day, for 1,909 days.

This is all while posting in different sections, covering different topics, gathering tweets from the net, posting about podcasts that take hours to listen to, and sports games that take hours to watch, and news stories that develop for days. And managing to tag so many members in all of the threads made.

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps

These dummies legit won’t even address why they’re on on white supremacy ground zero in the first place...

Odin, I explained why in the OP. and no one mentioned they were surprised. It's more like why are you posting there?

When I go through that posters history and paste the names he drops, your name comes up. Even the same links.

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
I'm fascinated by the statistics now.s

There's 24 hours in a day and assume a person got 6 hours sleep that leaves 18 hours to post.

This is all while posting in different sections, covering different topics, gathering tweets from the net, posting about podcasts that take hours to listen to, and sports games that take hours to watch, and news stories that develop for days. And managing to tag so many members in all of the threads made.
and he posts on SF and Reddit.

Zero hoes. Palms not holding no hands, just keyboards.

No Hook

Feet On Land
Daps
Reppin
Philly

You always duck the elaphant in the room though. How do you manage to have a 153,000 posts and still have a life outside of the internet :dahell:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Odin, I explained why in the OP. and no one mentioned they were surprised. It's more like why are you posting there?

When I go through that posters history and paste the names he drops, your name comes up. Even the same links.
Likkle bwoy.

Listen up nikka.

I DO NOT POST ON STORM FRONT. PERIOD.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

Boop boop beep beep i is a robot beep boop

Apollo Kid

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Boom Bap Era
Stop making Nap into the boogey man/feds/multiple people using an account..that shyt already inflates his internet ego which makes him act like an entitled c*nt.

Dude is a loser who posts on the coli all day. He panders to TLR and you fall for the bait.

The times he was bushed, I'm sure he threatened to off himself which is why he is always let out.

Last edited:

No Hook

Feet On Land
Daps
Reppin
Philly
I post a lot. * ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I've heard similar from another poster who has over 100,000 messages. You can make excuses saying you post a lot all you want. Either you have no life or there are multiple people handling your account like people have said. How do you post over 25,000 messages a year :scusthov: :dahell: :snoop:

AtomicUse

Superstar
Daps

I broke it down more. :ohhh:

4.4 posts an hour translates to one post every 15 minutes in an 18 hour day.

There's no way a person can have a functioning or active social life or a full time job and post continuously on average every 15 minutes, for 5.2 years.

Extrapolate it to a 24 hour period and that's one post every 18 minutes.

How does one man post thread specific responses every 18 minutes, for 5.2 years straight, nonstop?

This isn't taking into account name changes and banned periods either. :francis:

Status
Not open for further replies.