I have a question for ∆y = f(∆x)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AtomicUse

Superstar
Daps
:ohhh: The fukk?

I never paid what I thought was him now I know as it much attention before. Agree here and there, disagree from time to time, but I'm thinking that needs looked into.
So one person can listen to Tariq Nasheeds shows(which are two hours), listen to and review newly released albums, watch all major news outlets for stories, gather twitter feeds for stories not on major news outlets and link them to threads in minutes, make 42 new threads, watch the breakfast club show(which is 2hrs), work a regular job, and post a new messages every 3 minutes for 24 hours straight for 60 days.

But can't find time to take a hairline pic.

Nothing off about that at all. :yawn:

Swaggatron

TYBG
Supporter
Daps
Why is he not banned...I love most of the members of HL but the sucking off of Nappy and the defending of him just because he copies post from Reddit and Twitter is ridiculous

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
And he's not in game threads or wrestling threads in which people can rack up many short and quick messages
He posts 4, 5, sometimes 6 times straight back to back to back in the Mueller investigation thread in Higher Learning. Spamming a bunch of shyt that has nothing to do with the investigation. That's where his post count comes from.

Status
Not open for further replies.