Status
Not open for further replies.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Stop making Nap into the boogey man/feds/multiple people using an account..that shyt already inflates his internet ego which makes him act like an entitled c*nt.

Dude is a loser who posts on the coli all day. He panders to TLR and you fall for the bait.

The times he was bushed, I'm sure he threatened to off himself which is why he is always let out.

Someone with multiple WOAT awards who has never received a long term ban and always finds ways to get out of The Bushes is worthy of suspicion.

AtomicUse

Superstar
Daps
Yo this is hilarious. :russ: Breh how much you get paid for this. nikkas hiring teams to keep the coli poppin. I did a quick search on his last post breh was all over the place in like a hour.
Exactly an easy way to see how someone posts is just to type their name into the "posted by member" search bar. Leave the top search box unfilled and type the username into the "posted by member box" and you can see 10 pages worth of what they recently posted.

The account posted four extremely long posts, one in the film room, one in the locker room, and another two reviews in the booth, and started three threads, all within 2 minutes.

It's not even physically possible for one person to do that.

Last edited:

Save $ not Hoes

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Exactly an easy way to see how someone posts is just to type their name into the "posted by member" search bar. Leave the top search box unfilled and type the username into the "posted by member box" and you can see 10 pages worth of what they recently posted.

The account posted four extremely long posts, one in the film room, one in the locker room, and another two reviews in the booth, and started three threads, all within 2 minutes.

:mjlol: that's exactly what I did. I was looking at the post times like :ohhh:. nikka is a bot or a team, there ain't no in beteweens.

I guess I really don't care coli is just entertainment for me.

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
1-300x204.jpg

They're working overtime trying to weasel out of this one.

AtomicUse

Superstar
Daps
I have. There’s an old pic around here somewhere. I’ll post it.
:mjlol: that's exactly what I did. I was looking at the post times like :ohhh:. nikka is a bot or a team, there ain't no in beteweens.

I guess I really don't care coli is just entertainment for me.

Posted an immediate backup pick of his arm in direct response to a poster, but has to dig back to find an old pic of his hairline instead of just taking another one and posting it like he did his arm. :mjlol:

Then goes and creates new threads in other areas of the forum without posting the pic. :mjlol:

This site is done.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps

I've never seen him compliment a nice ass or set of titties though :jbhmm:

UWasntThere

Superstar
Daps
I didn't even know what st0rmfr0nt was before this thread. Here's a honest question though: why have all the threads you posted as evidence been taken down? Seems like some sort of cover up

:ohhh:

Status
Not open for further replies.