I have a question for ∆y = f(∆x)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daps
So what I've learned is that the change triangle symbol in his user name represents a Klan hoodie and this wet dog racist breitbart motherfukker is protected by a fellow klansman mod on this forum. Duly noted.

CEITEDMOFO

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you notice, there is a dedicated member of Naps team in all sections of st0rmfr0nt and thecoli. The Nap on the coli is from "Atlanta". He claims to be multiracial and when challenged, Black. He knows the latest Hip Hop. Claims to be highly educated but loved trap music. He's a Drake stan but doesn't really have a type of BW he likes but I do notice the Black handle for Nap tends to like light skin women with ass and he's probably the one deep in the Tariq threads.

But I noticed the one Nap likes white girls, in particular sloppy ones like Amy Schumer. It's strange. I been knowing that, that's not one handle. He also was on some heil Satan shyt but in a different thread, wasn't even anti or for religion whatsoever which tells me, they aren't always on the same page even when the agenda is clear for all of these agents involved in his handle.

There goal is simply.

Create division
Push satanism into the Black intelligence community
Push their form of politics for Black folks
Push artists they know they control
Be persistent
Know all of the rules
Create a following
Rinse, shine and repeat.

Like I said, I don't hate of all of the agents running his handle. Just most of them.
:wow:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Damn where you getting this? :ohhh:
I just pay close attention. Numerous nikkas brought this up several times. Then I starting researching his background and most of the shyt wasn't adding up and then his level of expertise on a number of topics was far too high for it to be one person. It makes sense for maybe 3-4 but no one, even a genius isn't gonna have that level of depth with only so much time on their hands and even more, life that they have to deal with. On top of that. Posting Twitter feeds takes a long time, I started tracking those details and I was shocked when I was done. Even at top speed, it took a lot of time for thecoli to be able to load all of this. I quickly realized that, this isn't the doing of one man, especially a productive man.

It became clear that Nap wasn't a single poster but a handle for a team. Then I started reviewing his post and it was agent like to a T. That's when I knew he was a team of agent. One of them knows I am on to them and tries to play cool but his homies are a bunch of dikkheads who aren't likeable at all. You can tell and that's why the majority of posters hate his handle.

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
It's hard to ban them because the feds know all of thecoli rules and will go to the great extent to maintain their presence on this site. Imagine being a mod or Brook and getting extremely detailed info with demands and exact and it's not like the Nigerian bytching, it's professionally crafted and it's like, they are willing to take you to court or make your site pay for it. The levels these dudes will go is insane.

One agent under his handle tried to create a thread on NCAA players not needing to be paid. I was like :hhh:

shyt someone with Naps background would give less than two shyts about. Didn't even have a clear argument. I was like. This must be the white supremacist agent. :picard:

He posted that right after the Joe Budden podcast. He was in the Joe Budden thread and that was the discussion on the show.

ALMIGHTY GOD

Omnipotent. Omniscient. Omnipresent.
Daps
Reppin
all of creation
Daps
So Odin awakens is a st0rmfr0nt moderator leaking information under change y = change x from the coli and collaborating with a white coli mod?

After reading some of those st0rmfr0nt pages, I wouldn't take much harm from it as those cacs are idiots. I don't think they know that their ancestors were retarded criminals that escaped from Europe to colonize native Americans or that most of their architecture and their entire government system was created by our ancestors, the moors of west and north Africa.

QuintessentialMan

Banned
Supporter
Daps
If you notice, there is a dedicated member of Naps team in all sections of st0rmfr0nt and thecoli. The Nap on the coli is from "Atlanta". He claims to be multiracial and when challenged, Black. He knows the latest Hip Hop. Claims to be highly educated but loved trap music. He's a Drake stan but doesn't really have a type of BW he likes but I do notice the Black handle for Nap tends to like light skin women with ass and he's probably the one deep in the Tariq threads.

But I noticed the one Nap likes white girls, in particular sloppy ones like Amy Schumer. It's strange. I been knowing that, that's not one handle. He also was on some heil Satan shyt but in a different thread, wasn't even anti or for religion whatsoever which tells me, they aren't always on the same page even when the agenda is clear for all of these agents involved in his handle.

There goal is simply.

Create division
Push satanism into the Black intelligence community
Push their form of politics for Black folks
Push artists they know they control
Be persistent
Know all of the rules
Create a following
Rinse, shine and repeat.

Like I said, I don't hate of all of the agents running his handle. Just most of them.

That's Nap(and his alter egos) broken down for the masses.:wow:
They're all morons though...... because they do it so obviously and annoyingly, it has the opposite of the desired effect.
Seriosly hope they're all well paid because otherwise that kind of life would just be somewhat pathetic.

Status
Not open for further replies.