I have a question for ∆y = f(∆x)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
Don't forget it's a whole team of em behind that account :sas2:. The one you're talking to now might be telling the truth, but the others...
giphy.gif

Lotsford

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DMV
In some real shyt, strategy shyt, why wouldn't we have spies all over their shyt to see what the cacs are constantly planning? People always give the :mjpls: when someone here say they lurked the cacs over there. I mean whether you like it or not, we are at war and they have plenty of spies checking up on us all the time. Not doing the same to them puts us at a disadvantage.

Kwame Toure always said know your enemy. That's why he read Mein Kampf. You learn to understand how they think, their fears, and how to spot agents.

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
dude, what the fukk is wrong with you?

I have NEVER had a Storm Front account

Good god you are fukking retared.

I wake u to see some dumb ass inventing yet ANOTHER conspiracy

fukk off
This doesn't answer my question. You dodged it and started yelling. Why is that user posting your threads every couple of months?

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Duke frequently changes his username.

He posts damn near non stop in all of the forums

He stated that he was a Indian and explains it away in such a ridiculous manner that it is laughable.

He gets bushed multiple times yet somehow gets out quickly.

He talks to anyone in HL who disagrees with him like they are idiots. He is in there literally cussing brehs out and nobody checks him. They still dikkride him.

shyt is weird.:francis:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
If you notice, there is a dedicated member of Naps team in all sections of st0rmfr0nt and thecoli. The Nap on the coli is from "Atlanta". He claims to be multiracial and when challenged, Black. He knows the latest Hip Hop. Claims to be highly educated but loved trap music. He's a Drake stan but doesn't really have a type of BW he likes but I do notice the Black handle for Nap tends to like light skin women with ass and he's probably the one deep in the Tariq threads.

But I noticed the one Nap likes white girls, in particular sloppy ones like Amy Schumer. It's strange. I been knowing that, that's not one handle. He also was on some heil Satan shyt but in a different thread, wasn't even anti or for religion whatsoever which tells me, they aren't always on the same page even when the agenda is clear for all of these agents involved in his handle.

There goal is simply.

Create division
Push satanism into the Black intelligence community
Push their form of politics for Black folks
Push artists they know they control
Be persistent
Know all of the rules
Create a following
Rinse, shine and repeat.

Like I said, I don't hate of all of the agents running his handle. Just most of them.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Which makes it harder to track him. Only reason I know it's him is because he sports that bright pink WOAT banner every where he goes. Oh and he has that long red negative rep.
His team hates the shyt out of that but they realize if you don't say shyt that makes sense, nikkas will neg you. We aren't as easy to control as cacs and they hate that.

LevelUp

Born To Mack
Daps
Feds using his profile for multiple personalities.

That's why you get one Nap who's in the sports threads but one Nap who don't even like sports, just politics.

One Nap even thought Amy Schumer was attractive.

I been telling y'all that's multiple agents on one handle
I've noticed this in the booth to with how he switches from stanning certain artist. I mean some people like certain music butttttt when a person goes from swinging from drake & wale nuts in threads to springing up in threads on Westside Gunn or Conway or Earthgang , having longggggggg ass conversations that they werent having before in regards to them saying how they been listening to them. Yeah it looks weird.

Also the fact that he wants to be critical of any black person that's doing something, but will go outta his way to deep throat Tariq Nasheed. Never sat right with me. It reminds me of when that Lloyd banks looking cat Mephistopheles would post and do the same shyt.

A person claiming to have so many degrees than dodges posting proof. Nah

Last edited:

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Sadly, he won’t be banned.

He's had more exposals than anyone and he's STILL here. :mindblown: It's no use anymore.

Feds using his profile for multiple personalities.

That's why you get one Nap who's in the sports threads but one Nap who don't even like sports, just politics.

One Nap even thought Amy Schumer was attractive.

I been telling y'all that's multiple agents on one handle

He should get banned just for that. :scust:

Apollo Kid

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Boom Bap Era
He's had more exposals than anyone and he's STILL here. :mindblown: It's no use anymore.

It's absurd..People have been banned for less on here..Seems like every couple of months there is an exposal on him and he gets bushed for 2 or 3 days, then bytches to the mods to let him out and they do :dwillhuh:

It's hilarious he posts in TLR with all these Tariq threads and in HL is he's stanning neoliberal policies...How can anyone not see the facade?

Status
Not open for further replies.