I hate how long they're making us wait for X-Men in the MCU

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't know what I hate more, no X men or Spidey being Iron Man Jr. If Hugh Jackman came in to fight Thanos in End Game I would have ran around the movie theater yelling.

The X Men get me hype as hell and I don't know why. Watching Wanda vision had me cussing at my TV for a good 2 minutes and that's never me:russ:

I hope they don't change them up too much like they did Spidey. I think they were alright movies and the Mysterio sequences where some of the best stuff in any comic book movie but it doesn't give me that feeling. Every other Spider-Man movie there was always one part when I'd go :to: that's my Spidey and feel like I was 6 years old again.

Facts. Homecoming and Far From Home are alright but they treat Spider-man way too much like a sidekick. They threw the whole “with great power comes great responsibility” theme into the bushes just to make Peter into a one-note Tony Stark fanboy, which goes against everything Spider-man is all about.

Peter Parker is self-made character who had to learn from messing up, and an everyman who struggles to make ends meet. He has relationship problems, an obnoxious boss, a :flabbynsick: aunt he has to take care of… he’s a regular dude with everyday problems. Getting him too caught up with the Avengers takes away from his “everyman” status. Spider-Man works best as a street-level character IMO.

the fox xmen movies are horrible.
only way you like xmen movies.
is if you really have no idea as a gateway fan about xmen past fox cartoons.
or garbage post image guys left xmen what if crossovers with apocalypse.

xmen has been horrible.

since jim lee left on xmen ten and art thibbert took over.
xmen ii is dumb as ____ in hindsight cause it gives us a tease.
that undermines the greatest comic book romance tragic death story meets space opera epic ever.

art barr

Yeah, my biggest fear with the MCU X-men is that they’re going to follow this new-millennium fanfiction instead of keeping it true to the OG Claremont books.

Properly developing Scott and Jean and cultivating an emotional investment in their relationship since their star-crossed romance is really the core of what the whole Phoenix storyline is all about.
Giving us Lilandra’s whole story and relationship with Xavier and bringing the Starjammers into the mix.

Developing a proper Storm since her arc is one of the central long-running storylines that defined the whole Claremont run. Dueling Callisto for leadership of the Morlocks, losing her powers, her connection with Forge, etc.

Putting some respect on Rachel Summers and Kitty Pryde if they ever revisit Days of Future Past.

Properly developing the Rogue/Carol Danvers backstory instead of pushing Mystique just because she’s played by somebody. Seeing Rogue fighting against the Hand alongside Logan in Japan before his wedding to Mariko.

Seeing Limbo in live action, giving us Ilyana’s background and building Colossus as a character (Instead of treating him like Deadpool’s sidekick the way they did in the Fox films).

Doing a God Loves Man Kills story that’s more accurate to the books.

There are so many dope stories they can cover, so long as they don’t botch it like they did with the Star Wars sequels.

Last edited:

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Let them get through this whole phase/story properly before bringing in mutants. Once you bring them in then they gonna suck up all the attention.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
fukk Fox those x men movies were trash. Only DOFP and Old Man Logan are worthy.
Raimi only made two good Spidey films twenty years ago and here we are.. and those X-men films are newer than those Spidey films…so it’s even

Quicksilver “showing “up in WandaVision was popular because of those Fox films

parallax

Superstar
Daps
Raimi only made two good Spidey films twenty years ago and here we are.. and those X-men films are newer than those Spidey films…so it’s even

Quicksilver “showing “up in WandaVision was popular because of those Fox films

It also helped that people had pie in the sky dreams of mutants kicking off in wandavision too