I hate how long they're making us wait for X-Men in the MCU

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
I think they want some distance from what Fox did so it feels fresh when they do it. Plus they going to do it on the highest pedestal possible. I hear the Phoenix Saga is Feige's favorite story in comics. He is going to take his time and do it right. We will all benefit instead of rushing it. So exercise, eat right, take your vitamins and avoid extremely risky behavior. It's gonna be a minute. lol

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
They need a gritty X-men movie…

Tired these p*ssy asspg13 films
You got one in 2017 and it's the GOAT comic book movie too.

iDFiJPJikmyJxBVn2dHZHFLdWe.jpg

Thanks, 20th Century Fox. :salute:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
i don't buy the "fresh" take because they are still making Spider-Man movies.

But they will get to it eventually. believe it or not.. i think they have to start the movies with Professor X and Magneto back in the war. Yes, it's been done but i still think they need to start there because you can't do the X-Men right if you don't nail the Professor X and Magneto dynamic..

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not gonna lie, I’m pretty checked out on the whole MCU right now. I’m just waiting for the X-men and Fantastic Four to show up.

The thing they really gotta get right with Marvel’s version is that they have to give us a proper team in some real costumes handling business.

Wolverine is dope, but we need more than just him—we need to see the whole squad getting down… Storm, Colossus, Nightcrawler, Rogue, Gambit, Beast, Psylocke, Angel and Iceman, Kitty Pryde, etc. We need a real Cyclops who’s an actual leader and puts in work for mutants.

Just follow the Chris Claremont storylines (1975-1991) and they’ll be good.

…and stop trying to make Mystique happen. She’s never gonna happen.

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA
Just give it time.

Fox rushed out X-Men movies as fast as they could:scust:

Marvel is giving us stuff we aren't really familiar with (Guardians, Ant-Man, Eternals).

X-Men has been done to death, let it breathe.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Just give it time.

Fox rushed out X-Men movies as fast as they could:scust:

Marvel is giving us stuff we aren't really familiar with (Guardians, Ant-Man, Eternals).

X-Men has been done to death, let it breathe.
What was wrong with the Fox X Men was Mystique getting pushed, No Sinister, No Acolytes...etc. Rogue should of meant more too.