I hate how long they're making us wait for X-Men in the MCU

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
Fox didn't do a bad job with their X-men movies. A few minor missteps here and there but overall pretty good. Casting was mostly great and most of the action and cgi were high quality. I'm not sure how much better the MCU will do it but the main thing is seeing them interact in the MCU with other characters.

Last edited:

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
I just hope they don’t do another Phoenix saga or anything else we seen 100 times. Like, the first villain they should fight is Mr. Sinister. THIS version of Mr. Sinister. I hate the bearded/English gentleman version of Mr. Sinister.

b033a9d479bb46b0162863847375bfe5.jpg

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Fox didn't do a bad job with their X-men movies. A few minor missteps here and there but overall pretty good. Casting was mostly great and most of the action and cgi were high quality. I'm not sure how much better the MCU will do it but the main time is seeing them interact in the MCU with other characters.
They really did

Last edited:

QuintessentialMan

Banned
Supporter
Daps
They think its still too soon from Fox f*** up movies......but its not.
The problem i think is they want to lead with Wolverine but we just 3/4 solo wolverine flicks, its def too soon for that unless they actually get jackman
I think we gon be waiting till 2024 honestly
looks like its Namor-> Doom-> f4-> before we finally get Xmen full on
best we can hope for is more madripoor type easter eggs for now

QuintessentialMan

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Not gonna lie, I’m pretty checked out on the whole MCU right now. I’m just waiting for the X-men and Fantastic Four to show up.

The thing they really gotta get right with Marvel’s version is that they have to give us a proper team in some real costumes handling business.

Wolverine is dope, but we need more than just him—we need to see the whole squad getting down… Storm, Colossus, Nightcrawler, Rogue, Gambit, Beast, Psylocke, Angel and Iceman, Kitty Pryde, etc. We need a real Cyclops who’s an actual leader and puts in work for mutants.

Just follow the Chris Claremont storylines (1975-1991) and they’ll be good.

…and stop trying to make Mystique happen. She’s never gonna happen.

The Jlawrence/rogue promotion during the last fox xmen movies were unforgivable cringe moments.
Unless they wanna do the whole Mystique, Rogue, Captain Marvel loses her powers storyline. Im not down for that either.

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
I don't know what I hate more, no X men or Spidey being Iron Man Jr. If Hugh Jackman came in to fight Thanos in End Game I would have ran around the movie theater yelling.

The X Men get me hype as hell and I don't know why. Watching Wanda vision had me cussing at my TV for a good 2 minutes and that's never me:russ:

I hope they don't change them up too much like they did Spidey. I think they were alright movies and the Mysterio sequences where some of the best stuff in any comic book movie but it doesn't give me that feeling. Every other Spider-Man movie there was always one part when I'd go :to: that's my Spidey and feel like I was 6 years old again.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Disney only bought Fox at the end of 2019, they plan their movies out years in advance and in the context of the MCU's story. How soon were you expecting to get a movie?
If they started producing a movie the day they were able to it still would not be done.

QuintessentialMan

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Disney only bought Fox at the end of 2019, they plan their movies out years in advance and in the context of the MCU's story. How soon were you expecting to get a movie?

To make matters even worse covid pushed the timeline back a year.
Still big mad at all the piff that got pushed and there are so many tv shows to come first.
Its gon be a while.
But we can get some insane post credit scenes in the meantime. Hell just a random wolverine claw mark at the end of Black Widow will set the net on fire.

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Loki , the spiderman movie, Dr strange or black panther 2 will be our first introduction to mutants being mentioned/shown. Namor is already a go in BP2 and he's a mutant so we will be seeing them soon

All this crazy shyt going on with multiverses will be how they bring them in
Eternals.

There's a rumor that Thena has twin kids who are the predecessors to the mutants and also why the eternals aren't so heavily pressed on the avengers.

Their story is also rumored to take place in the 80's before the avengers assembled. This could mean they're young and sometime in the future they'll get reintroduced with the timberline of the avengers.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
shyt is trash and my favorite Xmen Cecilia Reyes isn't Black any more

this.

when they changed sunspot's afro Brazilian skin tone.

I was done with that bullshyt as movie.
movie is based on one of the most boring parts of the beginning of the series. Is not helping it at all either.

all they has to do was give us xmen and colossus.
xmen fight belasco. Belasco kidnaps illyana.
for a damn new mutants movie.
there is a whole battle.
after illyana is trained by belasco.
not to mention when belasco originally kidnaps illyana.
cgi should have been for s'ym not Lockheed.
leading to illyana age'n. Liberating herself and the new threat of s'ym reigning.
After ilyana went to lead a normal adolescent life she missed out on being aged kidnapped by belasco.
It is quite simple for the xmen crossover setup for inferno.

the shyt is simple and this idiot idea of making the xmen into a new nation of bullshyt
. So they can make weirdo androgyny based bullshyt. That gets further away from.
the comparative dialectic of Malcolm &martin.
xmen really at its core is about.

art barr

Last edited:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Fox didn't do a bad job with their X-men movies. A few minor missteps here and there but overall pretty good. Casting was mostly great and most of the action and cgi were high quality. I'm not sure how much better the MCU will do it but the main time is seeing them interact in the MCU with other characters.

the fox xmen movies are horrible.
only way you like xmen movies.
is if you really have no idea as a gateway fan about xmen past fox cartoons.
or garbage post image guys left xmen what if crossovers with apocalypse.

xmen has been horrible.

since jim lee left on xmen ten and art thibbert took over.
xmen ii is dumb as fukk in hindsight cause it gives us a tease.
that undermines the greatest comic book romance tragic death story meets space opera epic ever.

art barr

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
X-men movies and fox's approach to them are just dated is all. the original movie is like 22 years old brehs. Thats closer to the Christopher Reeve era of super hero movies than todays films. They were good for their time, i remember really enjoying the first x-men movie when i was a kid. but Bryan Singer's the comics don't matter approach is not a good strategy for today. You can't just name a movie after a popular storyline and then film something completely unrelated to it or dramatically change the importance of random characters based on the popularity of the actor.