I had no idea bikes were expensive

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Looking to scoop up a hybrid myself. My company is throwing $200 towards any bike purchase I make but I have to do it before 12/1. I hope that bikes are back in stock by then and/or people who didn't use their newly purchased bikes in the summer start selling them for the low.

Saltmoney

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#Catset
I'm so annoyed, I finally wanted to purchase a bike so I can commute to work/ride around for fun and nothing is available! :sadbron: #fukkcovid19

I also don't remember bikes being so expensive but the last time I bought one was at least 10 years ago and my younger brother uses it now back home.

I grew up without a car so my family and I used to drive everywhere per bicycle and I miss that here in the States as there are less bike lanes too!

Riding is super fun and a freeing feeling!

The few choices I like that also have a rear rack so I can take a bigger bag etc. with me are on pre-order for 3-7 months!!! :martin:

Also, how the hell do these bikes cost $600-$700 (the ones I like) and they don't come with a good front light?! What part of the game is this?!

I liked having a dynamo headlight in the past so it looks like I'll have to install the dynamo hub to a headlight myself as it doesn't seem to be included over here.

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
Also, how the hell do these bikes cost $600-$700 (the ones I like) and they don't come with a good front light?! What part of the game is this?!

I liked having a dynamo headlight in the past so it looks like I'll have to install the dynamo hub to a headlight myself as it doesn't seem to be included over here.
bikes don't even come with $10 kickstands let alone a headlight:pachaha:

Last edited:

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
just check a couple of websites, seems like the only thing available sub $1300 is a cruiser bike for ~$400:mjlol:

sun-bicycles-revolutions-cb-26-192321-14.jpg

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm so annoyed, I finally wanted to purchase a bike so I can commute to work/ride around for fun and nothing is available! :sadbron: #fukkcovid19

I also don't remember bikes being so expensive but the last time I bought one was at least 10 years ago and my younger brother uses it now back home.

I grew up without a car so my family and I used to drive everywhere per bicycle and I miss that here in the States as there are less bike lanes too!

Riding is super fun and a freeing feeling!

The few choices I like that also have a rear rack so I can take a bigger bag etc. with me are on pre-order for 3-7 months!!! :martin:

They purposely remove everything except the damn frame and handle bars. So they can sell you a million accessories. When I got my bike a few months ago the bike shop was trying to sell me all kinds of accessories to jack up the price.

When I look up where the bike was made it was in South East Asia where they probably pay workers 20 bucks a day.

fukking crooks.
:martin: