I gotta be honest with y'all, man. Games ain't hitting the same since I played TLOU2

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
lmfaooo this has got to be the twilight zone

its no way im going back and forth with someone about the story in a game theyve never played

you cant even talk about the game itself you got to do research on google for material

and then you talk about me defending the game at all costs when i was just cooking the plot earlier today on this same forum

game discussion here is a waste of time
Yeah you in the twilight zone cause everyone else on earth realizes that her sexuality was clearly a subplot EVEN THE WRITERS OF THE GAME called it that.

But you say I’m wrong for saying the same thing.

Sony stans :mjlol:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
shyt like what this nikka doin and what other cats do in this forum would get dubbed on any other forum. Lol. This shyt is just trolling at this point.
Shut up crying.

People are allowed to give impressions on trailers/cutscenes.

Y’all just act like suckas all the time.

You watch game/movie trailers all the time and form an opinion on what the game/movie might be about.

and what I said was absolutely true.

Again the person who wrote the story calls elles sexuality a subplot.

Gay people all over the web praised naughty dog for how they handled her sexuality.

The first gameplay they EVER showed had her kissing a girl within seconds of it starting.

I see all that and say “yeah that type of thing ain’t for me”

And y’all scream “You have not even played the game:damn:

Clown shyt all around :mjlol:

Last edited:

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
I just can't get past day 1 in Seattle. Game is Hella slow and I get bored with it easily...which is funny because I loved red dead redemption 2
Seattle Day 1 is a bit slow, finding fuel for the generator and getting past a few gates, but it picks up dramatically later that day, and Seattle Day 2 is some of the best gameplay ever in a stealth game. Hillcrest in particular is GOAT

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Seattle Day 1 is a bit slow, finding fuel for the generator and getting past a few gates, but it picks up dramatically later that day, and Seattle Day 2 is some of the best gameplay ever in a stealth game. Hillcrest in particular is GOAT
Ellie’s day 2 & Abby’s Day 3 is legit some of the best gaming Iv ever experienced

Daps
TLOU2 is a GOTG level game but controversial
GOAT gameplay loops, combat, etc.
Story is not as well executed as the first game
2nd half felt a little forced in trying you to get to like Abby by any means rubbing some people the wrong way
The ending :hhh:
It might grow on me one day but the ambition of it was still great
My only complaint is I wanted a more clever way of letting Abby live not some cop out flashback even though the overarching message and themes are a lot more complex than the flashback
The game or the ending isn't really about revenge or stopping the cycle of violence there is a much bigger message

Last edited:

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
TLOU2 is a GOTG level game but controversial
GOAT gameplay loops, combat, etc.
Story is not as well executed as the first game
2nd half felt a little forced in trying you to get to like Abby by any means rubbing people the wrong way
The ending :hhh:
It might grow on me one day but the ambition of it was still great
My only complaint is I wanted a more clever way of letting Abby live not some cop out flashback even though the overarching message and themes are a lot more complex than the flashback
The game or the ending isn't really about revenge or stopping the cycle of violence there is a much bigger message

my biggest problem with the ending is that they clearly wanted their cake and to eat it too, they wanted the showdown/fight between them but also wanted to keep Abby alive for the future (and to make your time with her not be pointless) so her stopping just as she’s about to kill her comes across as not very organic

if they really wanted to drive home that she’s on a pointless path of revenge while still keeping abby around, they shoulda had Ellie discover them strung up the same, but lev died from it, Ellie sees her that fukked up and realises she wasted her family to kill somebody near enough half dead and suffereing, getting no satisfaction from killing her and setting her free out of pity

still woulda pissed some people off but at least it makes more sense from a narrative standpoint, I feel the same about Joel dying, no prob with why it happens and when but a comment about at least being vigilant around all those strangers would come across better from a writing standpoint

Last edited: