I gotta be honest with y'all, man. Games ain't hitting the same since I played TLOU2

8.TRES

All Star
Daps
How’s her sexuality not mentioned when the first trailer they put out literally has her dancing with and kissing within seconds of it starting.

da fukk yall on in here :mjlol:

at no point in the game did anybody acknowledge, mention, even speak towards the fact that ellie was gay

you keep skipping over where i say clear as day that if that was a man it would have no effect on the story whatsoever

your original comment was that part of the story was about her coming to terms with being lesbian, which is mad wrong

the fact you stay dancing around that leads me to believe youre either trolling or touched in the head

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
nikka why u still posting out of context snippets u NEVER played the game bruh. If someone was in here doing the reverse for an Xbox game u would be losing ur shyt. Even @The Mad Titan came in here giving fair critics and praise to the game because he actually played the shyt. U in here looking crazy as fukk right now. Lol.
Stop with this dumb shyt.

again my first post referenced a specific scene.

I don’t need to play the game to watch cutscenes/trailers and form an opinion.

That’s just the excuse you clowns run to at any criticism.

If you can’t form an opinion on a thing you have not played then why the hell all these Sony stans have such strong opinions about Microsoft products???

Better never see @Gizmo_Duck or any of the Sony stan coalition speak on an Xbox product again :stopitslime:

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
And y’all do this goofy shyt “you have not played it” :stopitslime:

We all watch game/movie trailers and decide a thing is or isn’t for us.

like I said in my first post. The shyt just doesn’t appeal to me and the cutscenes become laughable at how serious they want you to take them against the backdrop of how ridiculous the action is.

shyts like a lifetime zombie movie :mjlol:
Just say it aint on gamepass so you dont like it. Lets not do this Meach
IoYpOFa.png

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
Stop with this dumb shyt.

again my first post referenced a specific scene.

I don’t need to play the game to watch cutscenes/trailers and form an opinion.

That’s just the excuse you clowns run to at any criticism.

If you can’t form an opinion on a thing you have not played then why the hell all these Sony stans have such strong opinions about Microsoft products???

Better never see @Gizmo_Duck or any of the Sony stan coalition speak on an Xbox product again :stopitslime:
Okay, gotchu

8.TRES

All Star
Daps
Well this isn’t true but it wasnt exactly part of the plot either lol

its been a grip since ive played it and i dont remember all the dialogue so i’ll concede that, i know for fact it was never a plot point though

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
at no point in the game did anybody acknowledge, mention, even speak towards the fact that ellie was gay
They opened it with her being gay on display. fukk are you even talking about here :dahell:

you keep skipping over where i say clear as day that if that was a man it would have no effect on the story whatsoever
So why does the scene exist. And why did they chose for that to be the FIRST thing you saw about their game :stopitslime:

Elles sexuality and coming to terms with it in a fukked up world is clearly a subplot and part of her character development as it was in the first game.

your original comment was that part of the story was about her coming to terms with being lesbian, which is mad wrong
It doesn’t have to be spelled out like you go on a gay mission or something. It’s a thing within the story that they clearly want you to notice and think about even if it isn’t implicitly talked about.

This is the story telling and character development y’all say is so great then you wanna pretend it’s not happening.

Stop it:stopitslime:
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/video-games/2020/07/22/last-us-part-ii-handles-ellies-coming-out-story-with-care-it-reminded-me-my-own/?outputType=amp

How The Last of Us Part II brought lesbian representation to gaming

She now steps into the forefront of a new chapter, and her journey throughout Part II is coloured by her affinity for another woman just as much as it is defined by her search for bloody retribution.

We got write ups of how great her “coming out moment” was. And how the story was just as much about her gayness as it was the zombies

The writer for the game literally calls it a subplot.

the fact you stay dancing around that leads me to believe youre either trolling or touched in the head
The fact that you keep dancing around that leads me to believe you just want to defend the game at all costs instead of being honest with yourself :ufdup:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
They opened it with her being gay on display. fukk are you even talking about here :dahell:

So why does the scene exist. And why did they chose for that to be the FIRST thing you saw about their game :stopitslime:

Elles sexuality and coming to terms with it in a fukked up world is clearly a subplot and part of her character development as it was in the first game.

It doesn’t have to be spelled out like you go on a gay mission or something. It’s a thing within the story that they clearly want you to notice and think about even if it isn’t implicitly talked about.

This is the story telling and character development y’all say is so great then you wanna pretend it’s not happening.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/video-games/2020/07/22/last-us-part-ii-handles-ellies-coming-out-story-with-care-it-reminded-me-my-own/?outputType=amp

We got write ups of how great her “coming out moment” was. And how the story was just as much about her gayness as it was the zombies

The fact that you keep dancing around that leads me to believe you just want to defend the game at all costs instead of being honest with yourself :ufdup:

Bruh you look crazy right now, how you feel this passionate about a game you never played?

8.TRES

All Star
Daps

lmfaooo this has got to be the twilight zone

its no way im going back and forth with someone about the story in a game theyve never played

you cant even talk about the game itself you got to do research on google for material

and then you talk about me defending the game at all costs when i was just cooking the plot earlier today on this same forum

game discussion here is a waste of time

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
nikka you got 30000000000000000 posts about Xbox shyt you never touched.

fukk outa here buddy :camby:

I dont tell xstans what the plots of the games they’re playing is knowing i haven’t played it.:dwillhuh:

Thats like me arguing about the plot points in gears 5 for 5 pages.