I gotta be honest with y'all, man. Games ain't hitting the same since I played TLOU2

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
the funniest thing about this whole back and forth is the fact that ellie's sexuality was never really a story point

the fact she wasnt straight never played any more into the plot than it would have had she been straight and had a male love interest

the fact son didnt play the game should have been mad obvious from that

0*DyKtFqUMqsV61Rpq.jpg

:stopitslime:

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
This is how I felt last summer when I completed it:mjcry:

I’m about to dive back in now that it got its upgrade but for some reason my cloud save from the ps4 didn’t upload and I have nothing unlocked :martin:

Still I’m going in :myman:

same shyt happened to me, cloud save didnt transfer
:wtf: this happens? Is PS Plus cloud saves not reliable? I'ma start backing up my data to a USB if that's the case

8.TRES

All Star
Daps

i dont know what point you think youre making with this

at no point in the game was her sexuality mentioned at all, so your statement of her "coming to terms" with that over the plot just shows you don't know what youre talking about

like i said, if you switched dina out for a male character in that scene it would have made no difference whatsoever in the story

im curious why this is the ledge you want to stand on when you openly admit to not having played the game

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
i dont know what point you think youre making with this

at no point in the game was her sexuality mentioned at all, so your statement of her "coming to terms" with that over the plot just shows you don't know what youre talking about

like i said, if you switched dina out for a male character in that scene it would have made no difference whatsoever in the story

im curious why this is the ledge you want to stand on when you openly admit to not having played the game
How’s her sexuality not mentioned when the first trailer they put out literally has her dancing with and kissing within seconds of it starting.

da fukk yall on in here :mjlol:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
And y’all do this goofy shyt “you have not played it” :stopitslime:

We all watch game/movie trailers and decide a thing is or isn’t for us.

like I said in my first post. The shyt just doesn’t appeal to me and the cutscenes become laughable at how serious they want you to take them against the backdrop of how ridiculous the action is.

shyts like a lifetime zombie movie :mjlol:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..

nikka why u still posting out of context snippets u NEVER played the game bruh. If someone was in here doing the reverse for an Xbox game u would be losing ur shyt. Even @The Mad Titan came in here giving fair critics and praise to the game because he actually played the shyt. U in here looking crazy as fukk right now. Lol.

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
i think its off putting because it has very Japanese writing and characterizations so when you see them emote and stuff in english it just looks really off. Especially since the graphics look real now

fad173865ce8a6ed5ebbecb642c22fc01dab8c2b.gifv
Japanese voices only

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Her sexuality was hinted at in the pervious games DLC.

In part two the sexuality of everyone was some sort of plot device. It was like a zombie day time story movie.... It felt really agenda driven even if it wasn't. ( It clearly was) And it took away from the game imo. Even if everyone was straight it was just way to much romance and relationship drama. One top of that you had pregnant women going on in the field to run missions because... "I am Woman" it was a lot of silly little things like that.