I gotta be honest with y'all, man. Games ain't hitting the same since I played TLOU2

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Depending on the project. Something with so serious of tone like TLOU, I would expect to be a little more grounded in this sense.

Played the first. But I’m not talking about gameplay here. Just the overall tone of the game is ridiculous to me.

I watched the video in the other thread where the little girl was chasing the dude down like a predator then hit him with a three piece combo to the gut then choked him out. While dudes were in their talking bout how powerful the scene was and whether that dude deserved to die and it just seemed hilariously ridiculous to me :mjlol:

The project is a video game with made up creatures. Stop acting foolish, fool.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
The project is a video game with made up creatures. Stop acting foolish, fool.
Which is why people have pages and pages full of debates talking about how much they “felt” the characters or not and how Naughty Dog are such great writers.

You stop acting foolish fool :ufdup:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Which is why people have pages and pages full of debates talking about how much they “felt” the characters or not and how Naughty Dog are such great writers.

You stop acting foolish fool :ufdup:

like Microsoft themselves? Hate it or love it this game set the bar for storytelling, details, mechanics, and presentation. It’s history at this point

no point in even arguing at this point

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Yep, the beauty of it being a video game is it can do both. Continue to be foolish tho.
Right so people can talk about how great the stories and the characters are and it’s a work of art and it’s “history”

But any criticism of those characters and storytelling is met with “it’s just a game”

Sony stans :mjlol:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Right so people can talk about how great the stories and the characters are and it’s a work of art and it’s “history”

But any criticism of those characters and storytelling is met with “it’s just a game”

Sony stans :mjlol:

You’re a stan, you never had a real gaming expereince on your box of your choice. It is what it is

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Eh Red Dead's narrative hit a similar high it's just an open world game with plodding mechanics both games left you feeling exasperated at the end. I'll never be on some gamerbro shyt after watching the reactions to TLOU2. I expected it to be :trash: based off the pre-release conversation but than I ran through it and it was literally a top 10 game all time. I tossed most youtubers in the :trash: after that game. It's all some cac gamer bro circle jerk.

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Depending on the project. Something with so serious of tone like TLOU, I would expect to be a little more grounded in this sense.

Played the first. But I’m not talking about gameplay here. Just the overall tone of the game is ridiculous to me.

I watched the video in the other thread where the little girl was chasing the dude down like a predator then hit him with a three piece combo to the gut then choked him out. While dudes were in their talking bout how powerful the scene was and whether that dude deserved to die and it just seemed hilariously ridiculous to me :mjlol:

Ellie has only grown up and experience life after the apocalypse and is a product of her environment. Pretty much all of her parental figures have been trained murderers (Joel was an ex-hunter) and she grew up in a world where killing and brutality has people barely batting an eye.

You acting like a woman couldn’t pull a razor out and stab a dude in the neck is some unbelievable event.

And I don’t even know what this bullshyt you’re bringing up about gender identity. It wasn’t a part of Ellie’s arc in the first game, at all.

You weirdos do this stuff when you see women beating up men in video games and star screaming about how it takes you out of the game. Lmao lame as fukk

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Last edited: