"I got you n!ggas scrambling.."- Booth Poster @BK The Great.. :scust:

Daps
find another case and I'm gone...it's in your hands

but you won't find anything, so I'm here to stay

I said some stupid shyt, but I'm not racist and I stand by that 100%
one case, is all me.. or, anyone with common sense needs to know..

you dont get "chances" to be a racist.. you dont get to apologize for being a racist..

being cocky about it, is even worse..

@Barnett114 @Houston911 @CHICAGO somebody get this clown up outta here, please.. at least out of The Booth..

Inspect Her Deck

Skins of all colours come together as brothers
Daps
:ohhh:

That's why you tried to slide Em over Ra in that top 5 convo

:camby:

you are really dumb breh

I personally rank Rakim over Eminem but Rakim isn't as consensus top 5 as Em is probably because a lot of white fans have favourable bias towards Em. How do you not understand this?

My top 5 only has Jay out of the consensus picks anyway, so...

one case, is all me.. or, anyone with common sense needs to know..

you dont get "chances" to be a racist.. you dont get to apologize for being a racist..

being cocky about it, is even worse..

@Barnett114 @Houston911 @CHICAGO somebody get this clown up outta here, please.. at least out of The Booth..

its not about chances to be racist, I claimed just recklessness on these comments given the context, nothing else

that's why I said check my post history because I haven't made a comment even close to that sketchy before or after

Just bounce b posters don't fukk w u like that no more (even tho they never should have once from jump)

a lot probably don't...but some still do

besides I don't post much anyway

and its not your choice to make

A Tribe Called Quest ™

Make Em Say Ughh ... Silk da Shocker
Daps
Reppin
Chiraq
albinos are pale as well...that's not a smart remark at all

skin tone is largely irrelevant to this discussion

and not all Palestinians are light, though most are
Breh Palestininans just like Lebanese and Syrians have a lot of European blood in them, they are essentially CACs that speak Arabic lmao

Inspect Her Deck

Skins of all colours come together as brothers
Daps
Breh Palestininans just like Lebanese and Syrians have a lot of European blood in them, they are essentially CACs that speak Arabic lmao

nice generalization
:ehh:

we do have some cac in us I guess, but I would certainly distinguish us from them

Indians technically are cac-ish in features and skull similarities or something like that, but you wouldn't call them cac

I didn't know he was moving like that :scust:

I thought you were aware of this incident?

Daps
Just bounce b posters don't fukk w u like that no more (even tho they never should have once from jump)
he already said how he really feel about Black folks, now he wanna play like it was a one-off deal.. :scust:

worst part is.. he tried blaming a Black poster, for making him say racist remarks.. after he ALREADY made racist remarks in the same thread.. :mindblown: