"I got you n!ggas scrambling.."- Booth Poster @BK The Great.. :scust:

Daps
Daps
And @Inspect Her Deck is racist and a cube Stan. Why are y'all acting surprised that someone can be entertained by black people while still holding racist ideas
i dont know how many times this has to happen, for people to get it..

what was the one dudes name.. used to hang with SUC, K-Rino and alot of them Houston rappers.. used to do all the artwork for their albums.. had photos with em.. plaques on his walls.. the whole nine..

folks used to love his stories around here.. until, someone dropped the hammer on all the racist slick sh!t he was saying.. :francis:

Daps
ey.. @BK The Great.. we see you looking at the thread like this..

giphy.webp

BK The Great was last seen:

Viewing thread "I got you n!ggas scrambling.."- Booth Poster @BK The Great.. :scust:, A moment ago

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
you can believe that if you want, I cant argue against you because what I wrote is there for ppl to see.

but honest to God I'm a Muslim so I don't harbor these kinda thoughts.

the gorilla thing was a bad stereotype reaction to counter what was said about me...I don't REALLY think black people are gorillas breh.

regarding sub human, just a bad choice of words but would have said the same at that moment in time about Slim Jesus if the subject was about him

I know its inexcusable shyt I said but I apologized and that's all I can do at this point

you're not even apologusing, in this same quote you're defending it and wtf does being muslim have to do with anything? a lot of arab muslims harbor hateful and racist views of black people which you clearly do by calling black peoples gorilla and subhuman