"I got you n!ggas scrambling.."- Booth Poster @BK The Great.. :scust:

Inspect Her Deck

Skins of all colours come together as brothers
Daps
Yall wildin.

Its crazy cuz both these guys know better.

I been called sp!c, cracker, wetback my whole life and aint ever let no N bomb slip

Mind u i use "my nikka" sparingly but A) i grew up here in NY

And B) i got family thas black

C) and im in the hood. Aint nobody g check me yet.

Yall dont have those excuses. @BK The Great i knew u wer fraudin about bein from NY and therefore u fraudin bout other shyt

And @Inspect Her Deck u the first motherfcka to d!ckride ice cube but you out here callin blacks gorillas.

So when you listen to gorillas in the mist by compton are you giggling?

Smh. If u knew better youd do better.

And your wrong. A Sand monkey is only half the monkey a gorilla is.

Yo @hustlemania its disappointing cuz i know sudanese, arab, berbers and egyptians that use the word ngga but they on they malcolm shyt for real

These guys jus listen to hiphop they dont live it.

Watch out for @A Tribe Called Quest ™ he out here posting suspect

how do you know what I'm living like?

but that's besides the point. I acknowledge I was wrong to say what I said breh. Like that was a classless move by myself I admit it. But for some reason, people still like to reference an event from a year ago.
:yeshrug:

I don't have an issue with blacks generally. As you said, I stan Ice Cube. Just had an issue with one particular user but my word choice was very wrong. You learn from mistakes, I've learnt from mine

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

but that's besides the point. I acknowledge I was wrong to say what I said breh. Like that was a classless move by myself I admit it. But for some reason, people still like to reference an event from a year ago.

I don't have an issue with blacks generally. As you said, I stan Ice Cube. Just had an issue with one particular user but my word choice was very wrong. You learn from mistakes, I've learnt from mine

That's not a mistake, those are sentiments that you clearly harbor about Black folks.

Sub human and gorilla:francis:

Inspect Her Deck

Daps
That's not a mistake, those are sentiments that you clearly harbor about Black folks.

Sub human and gorilla:francis:

you can believe that if you want, I cant argue against you because what I wrote is there for ppl to see.

but honest to God I'm a Muslim so I don't harbor these kinda thoughts.

the gorilla thing was a bad stereotype reaction to counter what was said about me...I don't REALLY think black people are gorillas breh.

regarding sub human, just a bad choice of words but would have said the same at that moment in time about Slim Jesus if the subject was about him

I know its inexcusable shyt I said but I apologized and that's all I can do at this point

A Tribe Called Quest ™

Make Em Say Ughh ... Silk da Shocker
Daps
Reppin
Chiraq
Yall wildin.

Its crazy cuz both these guys know better.

I been called sp!c, cracker, wetback my whole life and aint ever let no N bomb slip

Mind u i use "my nikka" sparingly but A) i grew up here in NY

And B) i got family thas black

C) and im in the hood. Aint nobody g check me yet.

Yall dont have those excuses. @BK The Great i knew u wer fraudin about bein from NY and therefore u fraudin bout other shyt

And @Inspect Her Deck u the first motherfcka to d!ckride ice cube but you out here callin blacks gorillas.

So when you listen to gorillas in the mist by compton are you giggling?

Smh. If u knew better youd do better.

And your wrong. A Sand monkey is only half the monkey a gorilla is.

Yo @hustlemania its disappointing cuz i know sudanese, arab, berbers and egyptians that use the word ngga but they on they malcolm shyt for real

These guys jus listen to hiphop they dont live it.

Watch out for @A Tribe Called Quest ™ he out here posting suspect
@hustlemania Why did this dude call me out and group me in with that clown BK The Great? I've been said BK is a clown but the fact I am being grouped in with Arabs (they same people that treat people my like shyt) and not being accepted by own people is :mjlol:

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
you can believe that if you want, I cant argue against you because what I wrote is there for ppl to see.

but honest to God I'm a Muslim so I don't harbor these kinda thoughts.

the gorilla thing was a bad stereotype reaction to counter what was said about me...I don't REALLY think black people are gorillas breh.

regarding sub human, just a bad choice of words but would have said the same at that moment in time about Slim Jesus if the subject was about him

I know its inexcusable shyt I said but I apologized and that's all I can do at this point

save the sob stories i been called u on your racist shyt

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I don't have an issue with blacks generally.
As you said, I stan Ice Cube. Just had an issue with one particular user but my word choice was very wrong. You learn from mistakes, I've learnt from mine

oh so its just certain types of blacks huh :mjpls:

blizzard man

Join the Nintendo Fun Club today!
Daps
Reppin
DC
:stopitslime: Bringing up old shyt from the past? you tryin too hard homie. I'm Palestinian by the way, I ain't no white red nosed Trump supporter. I'll let you have your fun tho.

this the coli breh, aint no such thing as palestine, if you aint a nikka, you a cac:mjgrin:. palestinian? thats just a tan cac :troll:

thats all there is to the booth :troll:

i dont know what this thread is even about, but it seems like the coli loves a good internet air out thread:manny:

Inspect Her Deck

Daps
save the sob stories i been called u on your racist shyt

if you find another so-called racist incident other than what was expressed in that Keef thread I promise to request a perma ban myself

you have my word

oh so its just certain types of blacks huh :mjpls:

I was referring to IronChin specifically, don't be facetious