BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
@Barnett114
@Brooklynzson
@hustlemania

How come they aren't banned? Calling us gorillas and nikkas and still posting?

What do we have to do to get the word "nikka" banned? And any variation?

hold up, all i did was drop the n-bomb. and i didn't even mean that shyt in a negative way, but this thread was made. now i got everybody calling me "cac'' or whatever the fukk that shyt means. and that quote he put in the OP is almost 2 years old. if i get banned it's whatever.

Dominic Decoco

Superstar
Daps
hold up, all i did was drop the n-bomb. and i didn't even mean that shyt in a negative way, but this thread was made. now i got everybody calling me "cac'' or whatever the fukk that shyt means. and that quote he put in the OP is almost 2 years old. if i get banned it's whatever.

Stfu you bytch ass sand cac.

Negged

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps

All you did???? :gucci:

full

cheek100

Truuu
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
chill bruh, I'm a fan of the music. I said I didn't mean no harm

:mjgrin: u gone learn today ahk
:ufdup:

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
oh.. you dont have to ask me anything.. im just here to post these receipts of you & your buddy..

remember this discussion with a Black poster..?

giphy.webp

:salute:

I like to give people the benefit of the doubt, but that dude has to go. Calling black people gorillas and sub-human vermin is indefensible.

If I went to an Asian website calling them gooks and chinks I'd be gone 10 minutes after I hit submit. We can't let this slide.

Inspect Her Deck

Skins of all colours come together as brothers
Daps
I like to give people the benefit of the doubt, but that dude has to go. Calling black people gorillas and sub-human vermin is indefensible.

If I went to an Asian website calling them gooks and chinks I'd be gone 10 minutes after I hit submit. We can't let this slide.

the people I used those terms for happened to be black, not BECAUSE they are black

well the Chief Keef one for sure

the other dude in response to him calling me a sand monkey...not saying it was right but it was retaliation. I'm not saying all black people are apes. And anyway, I was punished at the time for it.

The Dust King

A Childrens Story
Daps
Reppin
the tri-state
Yall wildin.

Its crazy cuz both these guys know better.

I been called sp!c, cracker, wetback my whole life and aint ever let no N bomb slip

Mind u i use "my nikka" sparingly but A) i grew up here in NY

And B) i got family thas black

C) and im in the hood. Aint nobody g check me yet.

Yall dont have those excuses. @BK The Great i knew u wer fraudin about bein from NY and therefore u fraudin bout other shyt

And @Inspect Her Deck u the first motherfcka to d!ckride ice cube but you out here callin blacks gorillas.

So when you listen to gorillas in the mist by compton are you giggling?

Smh. If u knew better youd do better.

And your wrong. A Sand monkey is only half the monkey a gorilla is.

Yo @hustlemania its disappointing cuz i know sudanese, arab, berbers and egyptians that use the word ngga but they on they malcolm shyt for real

These guys jus listen to hiphop they dont live it.

Watch out for @A Tribe Called Quest ™ he out here posting suspect

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yall wildin.

Its crazy cuz both these guys know better.

I been called sp!c, cracker, wetback my whole life and aint ever let no N bomb slip

Mind u i use "my nikka" sparingly but A) i grew up here in NY

And B) i got family thas black

C) and im in the hood. Aint nobody g check me yet.

Yall dont have those excuses. @BK The Great i knew u wer fraudin about bein from NY and therefore u fraudin bout other shyt

And @Inspect Her Deck u the first motherfcka to d!ckride ice cube but you out here callin blacks gorillas.

So when you listen to gorillas in the mist by compton are you giggling?

Smh. If u knew better youd do better.

And your wrong. A Sand monkey is only half the monkey a gorilla is.

Yo @hustlemania its disappointing cuz i know sudanese, arab, berbers and egyptians that use the word ngga but they on they malcolm shyt for real

These guys jus listen to hiphop they dont live it.

Watch out for @A Tribe Called Quest ™ he out here posting suspect

:gucci: negged

thewarrior05

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn hustle remind me never to go to war with cause u dropping bombs like funk flex