"I got you n!ggas scrambling.."- Booth Poster @BK The Great.. :scust:

Inspect Her Deck

Skins of all colours come together as brothers
Daps
Of you calling black people subhuman vermin and gorillas? Hell nah I wasn't aware of that becuz I would've said something

Inexcusable :camby:

yeah I was boxed for 2 months I figure you knew. this was last year.

but yeah I cant argue with you

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
oh.. you dont have to ask me anything.. im just here to post these receipts of you & your buddy..

remember this discussion with a Black poster..?

giphy.webp

@MTAFZ @OnlyInCalifornia @malc @Monoblock @Billy Ocean @homiedontplaydat @NormanConnors @biscuitsnbangers @Urbanmiracle@spliz @TheDarceKnight @IronFist @malbaker86 @unstoppable589 @Newark88 @DANJ! @RichYung @Illeye buckmatic @Big Mel@KILLAKUTT07 @Jerz-2 @The Jewnited States @Art Barr @Ineedmoney504 @SoulController @beaniemac @BronxFleeZy @ORDER_66@R$G META @FreshAIG @Tuaminator @Rakim Allah @torcher @RebelX @Ensi @Walt @Geoffrey_Chaucer @mobbinfms @blazn101 @Ill Clinton @Won Won @Animal House @Cynic @Soundbwoy @My First Timbs @Dillah810 @Get Right @hex @Motife43@MrFettuccinePockets @Insensitive @Danie84 @Cabbage Patch @MooseMouthMthafuga @beaniemac @Da King @WOLF2007 @Vintage Eclectic @BlackMajik @keond @seanlacosa @Abstract83 @n01es run this @phonthought3000 @noble @doublenegative@ReasonableMatic @Cold Blooded @GetyourWalkonENYCE @DreadBrown @SUBZ @CaughtInTWebb @General Mills @wild100sboy@IllmaticDelta @Deege @Nigmund Freud @JamieFoxxHairline @SmarkMero @stomachlines @Flav @WMG the 2nd @Zero @Morose Polymath @ucanthandlethetruth @UpAndComing @Cadillac @Redwing80 @smitty22 @Freddie.Cane @Ironman @ucanthandlethetruth @Redwing80 @UpAndComing @BmoreGorilla @Barnett114

:salute:

SMH HOW IS HE.NOT BANNED

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
he already said how he really feel about Black folks, now he wanna play like it was a one-off deal.. :scust:

worst part is.. he tried blaming a Black poster, for making him say racist remarks.. after he ALREADY made racist remarks in the same thread.. :mindblown:

shyt is crazy breh. I been picked up racist vibes from this cat and he tried to call me a "m!litant" smh glad u confirmed it.

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.

A Tribe Called Quest ™

Make Em Say Ughh ... Silk da Shocker
Daps
Reppin
Chiraq
nice generalization
:ehh:

we do have some cac in us I guess, but I would certainly distinguish us from them

Indians technically are cac-ish in features and skull similarities or something like that, but you wouldn't call them cac

I thought you were aware of this incident?
Lmao c'mon breh Indians are just Indians they are not admixed like Palestininas lmao, some of the Northern Indians might have some British in them but that's where it stops. Many Palstinians themselves will tell you they are white lmao , some Palestinians look more like Gulf region Arabs but a lot of Palestinians have Russian genetics

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
you can believe that if you want, I cant argue against you because what I wrote is there for ppl to see.

but honest to God I'm a Muslim so I don't harbor these kinda thoughts.

the gorilla thing was a bad stereotype reaction to counter what was said about me...I don't REALLY think black people are gorillas breh.

regarding sub human, just a bad choice of words but would have said the same at that moment in time about Slim Jesus if the subject was about him

I know its inexcusable shyt I said but I apologized and that's all I can do at this point

LOOK AT THIS MUFUCCA COPPIN PLEAS..

WHAT I TELL U BOUT THESE PALESTINIANS .. THEY MORE RACIST THAN MOST WHITE FOLK.

"B-B-B-BUT FREE PALESTINE!"

LESSON LEARNED.