"I got you n!ggas scrambling.."- Booth Poster @BK The Great.. :scust:

PL368Z

All Star
Daps
so let get this straight, we have a dude who is using the n-word a word that has been used to dehumanize,slave,kill,rape black people for the last 500 hundred years, and another dude who's calling black people glorias and suphumans,and even using the classic "some black people". The fact that they're still posting here is not a good look for a suppoced pro black forum

Daps
so let get this straight, we have a dude who is using the n-word a word that has been used to dehumanize,slave,kill,rape black people for the last 500 hundred years, and another dude who's calling black people glorias and suphumans,and even using the classic "some black people". The fact that they're still posting here is not a good look for a suppoced pro black forum

...but you don’t care about the guys calling people spics, wetbacks, and chinks, right?

JDH

All Star
Supporter
Daps
An Ice Cube stan referring to black people as subhuman gorillas

tenor.gif

Jerz-2

GOATs Status
Daps
What's REALLY sad is how Hustlemania himself ultimately ended up gettin exposed and banned from here.

I don't remember what for, though.

That was the homie....I thought....

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
What's REALLY sad is how Hustlemania himself ultimately ended up gettin exposed and banned from here.

I don't remember what for, though.

That was the homie....I thought....
is he banned (no strikethrough his name)

thought he left on his own after someone doxxed his family (i think grandma).

Jerz-2

GOATs Status
Daps
is he banned (no strikethrough his name)

thought he left on his own after someone doxxed his family (i think grandma).
Oh word? Yeah, I don't remember the particulars fam, but he USED to have the strikethrough because I came on here one day after he had tagged me in something and he was gone (with the strikethrough).

Maybe he's "unbanned" by now....?

But yeah, he was always solid to me, came through with the new music links constantly.

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
You fakkits up at 3 A.M. bumping this thread is a clear problem you need help. Clearly thinking about me early in morning hours is weirdo behavior. Nobody gives a shyt. So fukkin what i said it, i didn't mean any harm and certainly didn't say it in any bad way.

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY

How You a mod and you doing this fukk shyt? But you complain about threads I make, stop playing these stupid fukkin games you clown. All because I dissed your favorite rapper Eminem. You should be mad at him instead, he called black women bytches, all I did was say the word in a conversation, this thread was made for fake outrage. You Corny.

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
How You a mod and you doing this fukk shyt? But you complain about threads I make, stop playing these stupid fukkin games you clown. All because I dissed your favorite rapper Eminem. You should be mad at him instead, he called black women bytches, all I did was say the word in a conversation, this thread was made for fake outrage.
i'm not a mod you retard and em isn't my fave rapper. I've dissed em numerous times on here.,,you just always in your feelings

i don't even know how you came to the conclusion i was ever a mod :russ: