"I got you n!ggas scrambling.."- Booth Poster @BK The Great.. :scust:

Inspect Her Deck

Skins of all colours come together as brothers
Daps
the only problem concering "racism" on this site is how people spin personal beefs into peoples world views and thus labeling them a racist as the neg train sheep roll in. Basically being a manipulator to cause beef between people ie. the one fakkit tryna make everyone mad at @MTAFZ cause of how he talks. im pretty sure ive seen him use the same tactic on a bunch of people in here . In fact he has for a fact.

aka

ridedikks: fukk you you neatherthal beast, dont dare speak to me
poster x: fukk you loser, you are addicted to white people
ridedikks: i said dont talk to me you white fakkit. you smell like dog
poster x: eat a dikk bro, ya neighborhood smells liek dog cause ya bum ass let white people gentrify ya it. guess you only fight the power from the ladies room.

"the Official POSTER X Exposal thread "LOL White people took over your Hood, <3 gentrification"

and the thread will be filled with black posters negging the poster for "making fun of gentrification and black power", warnings from mods but ZERO discussion on the obvious race baiting.

the world isnt so "black and white" but you wouldnt now that the way people act in here

must say hes very good at it. Pretty sure ive seen him do that to atleast 7 people in THIS thread alone. while some were warranted, most have no basis ie. him and glass jaw tryna expose @mobbinfms or @Big Skilly Films and calling skilly a dirty spic.

if your on a hip hop forum to purely talk about how much you hate white, spanish, arab, asian people .. youre a loser, sorry. idc what color you are.

thats the unfortunate reality of this forum

people would rather generalise, race bait and take sides rather than apply common sense and real world understanding to these situations

Daps
the only problem concering "racism" on this site is how people spin personal beefs into peoples world views and thus labeling them a racist as the neg train sheep roll in. Basically being a manipulator to cause beef between people ie. the one fakkit tryna make everyone mad at @MTAFZ cause of how he talks. im pretty sure ive seen him use the same tactic on a bunch of people in here . In fact he has for a fact.

aka

ridedikks: fukk you you neatherthal beast, dont dare speak to me
poster x: fukk you loser, you are addicted to white people
ridedikks: i said dont talk to me you white fakkit. you smell like dog
poster x: eat a dikk bro, ya neighborhood smells liek dog cause ya bum ass let white people gentrify ya it. guess you only fight the power from the ladies room.

"the Official POSTER X Exposal thread "LOL White people took over your Hood, <3 gentrification"

and the thread will be filled with black posters negging the poster for "making fun of gentrification and black power", warnings from mods but ZERO discussion on the obvious race baiting.

the world isnt so "black and white" but you wouldnt know that the way people act in here. muthafukkers hear 'fire' and run for the door

must say hes very good at it. Pretty sure ive seen him do that to atleast 7 people in THIS thread alone. while some were warranted, most have no basis ie. him and glass jaw tryna expose @mobbinfms or @Big Skilly Films and calling skilly a dirty spic.

if your on a hip hop forum to purely talk about how much you hate white, spanish, arab, asian people .. youre a loser, sorry. idc what color you are.

and before i get a buncha haters, im speaking of ONE poster, not anyone else in here.Just sad watching dude spin everyone into a tizzy
:ahh:

Unfortunately I’m sure they’ll end up replying only in immature gifs and call you a cac while they neg you.

:shaq2:

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
No Father To MY Style.. A Son Unique
:ahh:

Unfortunately I’m sure they’ll end up replying only in immature gifs and call you a cac while they neg you.

:shaq2:
"junkie" CAC

but yea i know its coming.

holding my tongue is not my strong point.

i call other white people cac now tho, so its cool

now stop being a cac @DJ Tanner , your explaining yourself "too much" lol

Big Skilly Films

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Real talk that's what that bytch ridedolo does I'm here for hip hop not start some fukking race war with a nerd who don't even associate with anyone outside

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Man, you really are like Trump. Ignoring all facts I presented to you to go off on some other tangent just to rouse up your small but vocal crowd. I'll get negged because your racist sheep will say "OMG HE'S CALLING ALL BLACK PEOPLE c00nS" without reading any of the context, you'll ignore all facts, and in the end, we'll all just be people on the computer.

I already did explain myself, but since you want to deflect from any point I originally made, I'll answer your question with a pic of the guy you're emulating

Kanye in 2005 -

Kanye in 2017 -
161213102630-02-kanye-west-trump-tower-1213-large-169.jpg

The definition of "c00ning" is basically dancing for the white man to entertain them. Sure looks like Kanye went from pro-black to anti-black and that's fukkin facts, hence, "Koonye" West. Now you can cry all about "but you can't say c00n, you're Mexican, not black", but you'll go ahead and call me a spic or a wetback in the same sentence.

So keep going on your racist witch hunts. Apparently you're not intelligent enough to have an actual conversation about your hypocrisy.

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

index_zpsyhh9ynmo.gif

IN:mjgrin:
VPrvFez_zpshskoyrbo.gif