"I got you n!ggas scrambling.."- Booth Poster @BK The Great.. :scust:

Daps
exposed racists in here scrambling & artempting to explain themselves.. dapping each other up

@DJ Tanner about to bust a vein on the side of his/her forehead.. :mjlol:

the damage is done.. the receipts speak volumes.. :pachaha:

You keep saying this but the only thing you’re actually showing is how fukking dumb you are :mjlol:

You called me a “racist” for calling Kanye West a c00n yet you’re in here defending people calling others spics and chinks

It’s literally like when you ask Trump a question and he deflects :mjlol:

“Answer my question, Mr. Trump.”
“Hey guys have you seen Hilary’s emails?”

:mjlol:

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
Is it not a derogatory term used solely on the basis of someone's race?

those words don't have the/a history behind them to any way be equated to the n word or whites being offened by them. The real history of cracker is this

Florida cracker refers to colonial-era English and American pioneer settlers and their descendants in what is now the U.S. state of Florida. The first of these arrived in 1763 after Spain traded Florida to Great Britain following the latter's victory over France in the Seven Years' War.[1]

The term "cracker" was in use during the Elizabethan era to describe braggarts. The original root of this is the Middle English word crack, meaning "entertaining conversation" (One may be said to "crack" a joke); this term and the Gaelicized spelling "craic" are still in use in Northern England, Ireland and Scotland. It is documented in William Shakespeare's King John (1595): "What cracker is this ... that deafes our ears / With this abundance of superfluous breath?"

By the 1760s, the ruling classes, both in Britain and in the American colonies, applied the term "cracker" to Scots-Irish and English American settlers of the remote southern back country, as noted in a letter to the Earl of Dartmouth: "I should explain to your Lordship what is meant by Crackers; a name they have got from being great boasters; they are a lawless set of rascalls on the frontiers of Virginia, Maryland, the Carolinas, and Georgia, who often change their places of abode."[2] The word was later associated with the cowboys of Georgia and Florida, many of them descendants of those early frontiersmen who had migrated South. Also used by Florida cowboys, as with picture of Florida cracker Bone Mizell.

Among some Floridians, the term is used as a proud or jocular self-description. Since the huge influx of new residents into Florida in the late 20th and early 21st centuries, from the northern parts of the United States and from Mexico and Latin America, the term "Florida Cracker" is used informally by some Floridians to indicate that their families have lived in the state for many generations. It is considered a source of pride to be descended from "frontier people who did not just live but flourished in a time before air conditioning, mosquito repellent, and screens."[5][6]

Florida cracker - Wikipedia

Ron Fox

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Thats top secret information
non-white looking, clearly mixed, mulatto-triracials

OK well most PRs in New York look like that so I'm still confused at where u are going with this.

Even if u are talking about White white white like Miklo from Blood In Blood Out

miklo-blood-in-blood-out.jpg

Like this one kid I went to school with he looked white white white but everyone knew he was PR so nobody cared about him saying the N word. For the most part Hispanics like that would just get called "white boy."

On the flip side....I've seen numerous cases were white guys who are "ghettoized" get confused for being hispanic. I got arrested with a whiteguy who looked hispanic cuz he was "ghettoized" and the police kept mocking and asking "so u puerto rican...u Cuban?"
Your OId Droog said when he was growing up people would assume he was Latino and yeah he could pass for PR. So again, I'm confused were u going with this. NYC is different from where u live

your-old-droog-getty-640x437.jpg

Daps
those words don't have the/a history behind them to any way be equated to the n word or whites being offened by them. The real history of cracker is this

Florida cracker - Wikipedia

Again, totally sidestepping my question.

Is it or is it not a derogatory term based solely on someone’s race?

I’ll wait while you dig up some other articles and things that don’t answer my question.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
non-white looking, clearly mixed, mulatto-triracials
Fat Joe light as fukk. Lol. Bro unless u literally look like a pure white boy people don't sweat hispanics using it up here. shyt is just facts bro. It didn't bother me at all growing up. It bothers me a lil more now based on who it is. But I'm not even in the majority for feeling this way.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
OK well most PRs in New York look like that so I'm still confused at where u are going with this.

Even if u are talking about White white white like Miklo from Blood In Blood Out

Like this one kid I went to school with he looked white white white but everyone knew he was PR so nobody cared about him saying the N word. For the most part Hispanics like that would just get called "white boy."

On the flip side....I've seen numerous cases were white guys who are "ghettoized" get confused for being hispanic. I got arrested with a whiteguy who looked hispanic cuz he was "ghettoized" and the police kept mocking and asking "so u puerto rican...u Cuban?"
Your OId Droog said when he was growing up people would assume he was Latino and yeah he could pass for PR. So again, I'm confused were u going with this. NYC is different from where u live

Damian is Irish, Italian and Mexican. Dude is more white than anything else. So yea. Ken from Street Fighter is def a white boy. Wouldn't get a pass from me. Droog from that pic does look like he's PR tho.

Ron Fox

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Thats top secret information
Damian is Irish, Italian and Mexican. Dude is more white than anything else. So yea. Ken from Street Fighter is def a white boy. Wouldn't get a pass from me. Droog from that pic does look like he's PR tho.

U arent being realistic....u googled his info and thats how u know what he is....Who is doing that in the streets? And If Miklo is around his Vato Locos you gonna go to him and say "hey Paco move to the side homez this doesn't involve you....Yo Miklo I googled your background and I dont give u a pass to say the N word?"

:comeon:

Unless you got Spider and Tres Puntos behind you , I dont believe u.

And since u dismissed Droog I'll use Muggs instead. Muggs had a bunch of people assuming he was latino, including myself.

djmuggs_full.jpg

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
Again, totally sidestepping my question.

Is it or is it not a derogatory term based solely on someone’s race?

I’ll wait while you dig up some other articles and things that don’t answer my question.

it's race based but not derogatory and lacks any of the black/white historical context of the n word:mjgrin:

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
Fat Joe light as fukk. Lol.

he's light but not white is my point. look at his facial features

Bro unless u literally look like a pure white boy people don't sweat hispanics using it up here. shyt is just facts bro. It didn't bother me at all growing up. It bothers me a lil more now based on who it is. But I'm not even in the majority for feeling this way.

that was exactly my point on carib latinos

Screen-Shot-2014-05-12-at-6.06.49-PM.jpg

if you're mexican/indian-mestizo going around saying nikka in NY, you gonna get the:gucci::hhh:

2-2.jpeg

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps

hispanics that look the guy above blurting out nikka would def get looked at with the:hhh: by black people unless they new he was a carib hispanic...and yes,those type are usually called "white boy" or "gringo" by their own people

old droog doesn't really look "white".

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
U arent being realistic....u googled his info and thats how u know what he is....Who is doing that in the streets? And If Miklo is around his Vato Locos you gonna go to him and say "hey Paco move to the side homez this doesn't involve you....Yo Miklo I googled your background and I dont give u a pass to say the N word?"

:comeon:

Unless you got Spider and Tres Puntos behind you , I dont believe u.

And since u dismissed Droog I'll use Muggs instead. Muggs had a bunch of people assuming he was latino, including myself.

djmuggs_full.jpg
I didn't dismiss Droog bro. I said dude looks like he can pass for Puerto Rican. He doesn't look like a standard white boy. And bro I always looked at Damian as a white guy. nikka played white roles as well. He was Ken in Street Fighter. If he walked around looking the same way he did in that he would def get the side eye. Lol. I thought he was a pure white guy all these years. Didn't even know he had any Mexican in him. lol

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
are u talking about NY state or NYC?......

all over NY/NYC

Cuz u keep saying this and this is the first time i've ever heard this. Mexicans, cubans, dominicans, columbians........Aint no seperating it like that in nyc.........Where in ny do u live?

mexicans do not get that pass in my experiences because everyone is aware those other groups have an obvious african influence both genetically/phenotypically and culturally that mexicans lack.