"I got you n!ggas scrambling.."- Booth Poster @BK The Great.. :scust:

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
@BK The Great up to 10+ pages worth of threads with Drake. He really loves that tiny hat :pachaha:

Ohhh so that’s why you keep bumping this bullshyt ass thread. You mad that your boyfriend keeps being talked about, just remember he said it in a way worse manner. Your Drake dikk eating and trolling doesnt phase me.

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
Ohhh so that’s why you keep bumping this bullshyt ass thread. You mad that your boyfriend keeps being talked about, just remember he said it in a way worse manner. Your Drake dikk eating and trolling doesnt phase me.

Before I saw this thread and found out what you really are, I thought you were just a bruh that was a few steps slow. But now I know you're a dirty barefoot Palestinian pretending to be part of the culture, AND stupid. YOU are the one who has over 10 pages of Drake threads you started in the booth. You are obsessed with that Tiny Hat.

Get off this site and go to where you actually belong, tzatziki.com :heh:

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
Before I saw this thread and found out what you really are, I thought you were just a bruh that was a few steps slow. But now I know you're a dirty barefoot Palestinian pretending to be part of the culture, AND stupid. YOU are the one who has over 10 pages of Drake threads you started in the booth. You are obsessed with that Tiny Hat.

Get off this site and go to where you actually belong, tzatziki.com :heh:

:why:Jews own everything that you are speaking of, what culture? Your stupid ass doesn’t realize what is going on in the world do you? What are you 12 years old?

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
Weekly reminder for all what type of time @BK The Great be on :francis: :francis: :francis:

All these Shade Room/blog post bullshyt threads you make every week won't erase your past Hamza....