"I got you n!ggas scrambling.."- Booth Poster @BK The Great.. :scust:

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
i'm not a mod you retard and em isn't my fave rapper. I've dissed em numerous times on here.,,you just always in your feelings

i don't even know how you came to the conclusion i was ever a mod :russ:

I don’t know what role you play on this site but you stay following me over what I post or what I share, something is wrong with you along with a few others. This thread is bullshyt and will always be bullshyt. Now if I actually said something racist that would be something worth exposing, but this fake ass outrage is dumb.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

Nah. He Arab and not even from BK. Most famous sneaker spot near Barclay's is footlocker he said

Arabs are white.
For clarification to the general masses.

They created the caste system. Where racism originates and our origin wack slave master. Whom are NOT to be trusted by any black person.

Art Barr

I hate spell check.

Last edited:

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
Look at this goofy fukk giving Eminem a pass for calling black women bytches :camby: :gucci:You’re a certified clown.
that's a leap of logic, and you know it.

even though he stans em, I've never seen him give em a pass for that.

neither you or eminem gets passes, and will be reminded of your pasts.

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
that's a leap of logic, and you know it.

even though he stans em, I've never seen him give em a pass for that.

neither you or eminem gets passes, and will be reminded of your pasts.

This entire thread is bogus because I didn’t even say anything bad besides the n word in a sentence as it’s used as a term of endearment in a discussion. You gonna say something to French Montana or DJ Khaled or concert goers using the word? This thread was and is a joke and you and everyone knows it. This shyt should be bushed or deleted. Stop the fake ass outrage.

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
This entire thread is bogus because I didn’t even say anything bad besides the n word in a sentence as it’s used as a term of endearment in a discussion. You gonna say something to French Montana or DJ Khaled or concert goers using the word? This thread was and is a joke and you and everyone knows it. This shyt should be bushed or deleted. Stop the fake ass outrage.
it's always :mjlol: how you rationalizing your usage, or how this thread should be bushed/deleted. you can't be reminded of your past now?

what excludes you?

telling "i got them scrambling" doesn't sound like endearment to me.