"I got you n!ggas scrambling.."- Booth Poster @BK The Great.. :scust:

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
I figured that's how you'd retort. Some dumbass gif instead of actually being able to put words together that make a bit of sense.

Seems that you're just a fukking dumbass, regardless of what race you are.

Let me know when you're ready to try and have an intelligent conversation, kid.

or maybe you can just admit your wrongs and put your ego aside?

there isn't racism on this site, it's (justifiable) prejudice. huge difference between racism and prejudice. and if you don't like it why don't you just stop coming here?

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
whites on here like @DJ Tanner show more outrage over words like "cac" than other non black and white posters calling black people on here sub human. you're fighting the wrong battle and while doing so are just showing that you have more disdain for someone using a harmless word such as cac than REAL and actual racism.

Daps
or maybe you can just admit your wrongs and put your ego aside?

there isn't racism on this site, it's (justifiable) prejudice. huge difference between racism and prejudice. and if you don't like it why don't you just stop coming here?

Wait...calling Mexican people spics and calling Asian people chinks is all of a sudden "justifiable prejudice"?

Inspect Her Deck

Skins of all colours come together as brothers
Daps
I don't think you can converse with people, because you don't actually know how. All I've seen from this thread is your receipts for being a fukking idiot.

Also, I didn't have to scramble to explain calling Kanye West a c00n. I explained it pretty easily and simply.

I think you're just sitting there in your mom's basement thinking "OMG LOL I TOTALLY GOT HER NOW LEL...MOM WHERE ARE MY WAFFLES...OMG I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE DAPS I'M GOING TO GET LEL". Must be fulfilling.

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

:deadrose:

ucanthandlethetruth

Failure is not a option
Daps
Reppin
Planet of Hip Hop
I'm not white dumbass. You can call me a cac all you want. I won't retaliate with racial epithets.
:gucci: never called you white or a cac stupid..people like you expose themselves. your own displayed sensitivity levels suggest you have a dominant estrogen count or non melanated skin but who's judging :sas1: you aint on trial:sas2: and also shut the fukk up

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
No Father To MY Style.. A Son Unique
the only problem concering "racism" on this site is how people spin personal beefs into peoples world views and thus labeling them a racist as the neg train sheep roll in. Basically being a manipulator to cause beef between people ie. the one fakkit tryna make everyone mad at @MTAFZ cause of how he talks. im pretty sure ive seen him use the same tactic on a bunch of people in here . In fact he has

aka

ridedikks: fukk you you neatherthal beast, dont dare speak to me
poster x: fukk you loser, you are addicted to white people
ridedikks: i said dont talk to me you white fakkit. you smell like dog
poster x: eat a dikk bro, ya neighborhood smells liek dog cause ya bum ass let white people gentrify ya it. guess you only fight the power from the ladies room.

"the Official POSTER X Exposal thread "LOL White people took over your Hood, <3 gentrification"

and the thread will be filled with black posters negging the poster for "making fun of gentrification and black power", warnings from mods but ZERO discussion on the obvious race baiting.

the world isnt so "black and white" but you wouldnt know that the way people act in here. muthafukkers hear 'fire' and run for the door

must say hes very good at it. Pretty sure ive seen him do that to atleast 7 people in THIS thread alone. while some were warranted, most have no basis ie. him and glass jaw tryna expose @mobbinfms or @Big Skilly Films and calling skilly a dirty spic.

if your on a hip hop forum to purely talk about how much you hate white, spanish, arab, asian people .. youre a loser, sorry. idc what color you are.

and before i get a buncha haters, im speaking of ONE poster, not anyone else in here.Just sad watching dude spin everyone into a tizzy

Last edited: