Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
no breh

I admit the gorilla reference was 100% playing on a black stereotype, so yes you could call it racist if u wish

but the sub human vermin was honestly just bad word choice

i was insulting drill and drill rappers and Keef happened to me the main subject of the thread. as I've said before, if Slim Jesus was mentioned i would have labelled him that too. but don't get me wrong, calling ANYONE sub human vermin is pure disrespectful and stupid and i was wrong there as well...this is not a black/white/race thing at all

i must been fukked up that day idk
:snoop:

STOP COPPIN PLEAS, U SOUND LIKE A BIITCH

Inspect Her Deck

Skins of all colours come together as brothers
Daps
STOP COPPIN PLEAS, U SOUND LIKE A BIITCH

nobody asked for your input

and I'm just being honest, whether it sounds like copping pleas or not, that's the reality of how I feel

you are the last person to get involved in this topic given the views that you hold against other minorities and given the disgusting actions of your people which you actively support
:scust:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
nobody asked for your input

and I'm just being honest, whether it sounds like copping pleas or not, that's the reality of how I feel

you are the last person to get involved in this topic given the views that you hold against other minorities and given the disgusting actions of your people which you actively support
:scust:

STFU N BE HUMBLE YOU RACIST FAGOT

Big Skilly Films

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ridedolo is the biggest p*ssy on here he knows how I look told him where I'll be and this bytch keeps making up excuses trying to have me go looking for a ghost cause I don't know how that bytch looks...you know how I knew he was a fraud when he wanted to fight me for using a hip hop word but wouldn't come see me after I disrespected his grandmother he a true faq don't let him divide people on here and keep talking hip hop

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
:stopitslime: Bringing up old shyt from the past? you tryin too hard homie. I'm Palestinian by the way, I ain't no white red nosed Trump supporter. I'll let you have your fun tho.
Show us your face...it's a lot of black palestinians out there. show me you're one of us...:demonic:do it.

Ron Fox

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Thats top secret information
RIDEDOLO AND DENZEL DASHINGTON BOTH SOCIALLY MALADJUSTED WEIRDOS CUT FROM THE SAME CLOTH

Add @Ricky Fontaine to that list. This is him defending RIDEDOLO

Ricky Fontaine negged you for your post in the thread "I got you n!ggas scrambling.."- Booth Poster @BK The Great.. :scust:. With the following comment:
Die cac

and this is my response:

:laff: @ it looking like I got a tear in my eye but Its raining outside right now and i did that shyt quik before walking in the house. I'm not doing no double take for no weirdo so rain/tears it is,

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC

Ricky Fontaine

Superstar
Daps

Ricky Fontaine negged you for your post in the thread "I got you n!ggas scrambling.."- Booth Poster @BK The Great.. :scust:. With the following comment:
Die cac

and this is my response:

:laff: @ it looking like I got a tear in my eye but Its raining outside right now and i did that shyt quik before walking in the house. I'm not doing no double take for no weirdo so rain/tears it is,

Dweeb shyt :coffee:

Deep in the red. Gonna say you don't care about thecoli or rep. But posting videos for a nikka on the Internet who won't even watch it.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES

Die cac

and this is my response:

RICKY FONTAINE GOT TRANNY ASPIRATIONS

Ron Fox

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Thats top secret information
Dweeb shyt :coffee:

Deep in the red. Gonna say you don't care about thecoli or rep. But posting videos for a nikka on the Internet who won't even watch it.

:sas1:

Dweeb shyt is when a real nikka exposes u and u respond talking about some irrelevant deep red bullshyt. I'm deep in the red because slow weirdos like yourself see a whiteman in the avi and assume I'm white.

90% of those irrelevant negs I have are from weirdos like yourself calling me a cac.

And the video isn' for you. Its so others can be forewarned that u are a dumbass with poor judgement and to point out how gay u look :cape: for a fake clown like RIDEDOLO.

Ricky Fontaine

Superstar
Daps
:sas1:

Dweeb shyt is when a real nikka exposes u and u respond talking about some irrelevant deep red bullshyt. I'm deep in the red because slow weirdos like yourself see a whiteman in the avi and assume I'm white.

90% of those irrelevant negs I have are from weirdos like yourself calling me a cac.

And the video isn' for you. Its so others can be forewarned that u are a dumbass with poor judgement and to point out how gay u look :cape: for a fake clown like RIDEDOLO.

MEANWHILE U HIDE UR IDENTITY BEHIND A SCREEN LIKE THE SCARY COWARD U ARE

And everybody already know about both of yall huh so I'll spare the essay :pachaha:

Alright guys you won the thread and I'm exposed.

So now yall can stay in here by yourselves and talk about me while I go read something else :salute: