"I got you n!ggas scrambling.."- Booth Poster @BK The Great.. :scust:

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
NYC being different is irrelevant in his case.......Everything u just pointed out about Black and Brown in NYC is common knowledge.......how the hell he from NYC talking like he does? Either he never goes outside like u said or he could be lying about being an NYC resident all together.

:patrice:

Very possible that it's both. First time I read dude's posts I knew he was a fraud. He created this super militant persona on here for attention and cheap daps.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Just ban the faq already..no need for 15 pages of the same thing.

Oh I forgot, only Black posters get warnings and bans.:mjpls:

Daps
Seems to be some crazy double standards here on The Coli.

People upset this guy said the n-word (and rightfully so), but then turning right around and calling people cac (which is then applauded).

In another thread, I got some guy telling me (a Mexican) to leave the site simply because of my heritage.

Take your ass to the BrownPride forum :camby: We're just tired of your sh-t. Come over illegally and steal jobs from Blacks.

And in this thread, we got this shyt:

low class good for nothing spics

In another thread, we got this shyt:

:russ: God damn, these chinks are funny

Lots of twisted racism on this site from all sides. shyt is sad.

:to:

Last edited:

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC

People upset this guy said the n-word (and rightfully so), but then turning right around and calling people cac (which is then applauded).

In another thread, I got some guy telling me (a Mexican) to leave the site simply because of my heritage.

Shut up, cac

giphy.gif

Inspect Her Deck

Skins of all colours come together as brothers
Daps

that's literally what happened to me.

I know I was wrong to use a gorilla reference, but the dude called me a sand monkey

:manny:

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
No Father To MY Style.. A Son Unique
This muhfukka @ridedolo gets CALLED OUT in this thread, COMPLETELY ignores being called out by a poster in NYC but had time to read all the posts + call me a Spic in rep :dead:
Dudes life is dedicated to being a defender of the black cause breh.. from the ladies room only of course..

We all come here to talk about shyt we cant in real life for most part.

For me, lil dabbling of 90s east coast hip hop, for him, the destruction of white people... because his hood is now controlled by rich cac imports from wyoming, he no longer has anyone to commiserate with so he lashes out here.

BUt sadly he aint the only one 'tending in here.

Last edited:
Daps
arabs are delusional. they expect everyone to side w/ them on palestine (why?). they act all oppressed, when most of their shyt is self-inflicted. and in the cultural potluck they offer nothing. whats some cool shyt that only they do?...their culture needs a reset button. and yeah they're among the most racist groups out there, so where does their arrogance even come from......also fuk dj khaled, that guy's a walking stereotype...never liked him ever since he put out that mixtape w/ tony touch in the late 90s called "terrorist activity"...smh so fukin lame....

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
word, I really don't mean no harm droppin the n-bomb, that's why I chilled on it. Guess it's from all the hip hop I listen to :yeshrug: There ain't a racist bone in my body but OP tryna twist shyt around. It's the internet for ya.
Stay in yo lane. You're not black, don't use the n-word and if you want to listen to OUR music, show some fukking respect.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES

And in this thread, we got this shyt:

In another thread, we got this shyt:

ITS OK TO BE RACIST, AS LONG AS ITS NOT AGAINST BLACK FOLKS LOL

CANT EVEN COUNT THE "KIKES" AND OVEN JOKES IVE SEEN FLYIN ROUND HERE

I THINK ITS BULLSHIIT TOO, BUT BOXDEN HAS A STRICT NO RACISM POLICY IF U REALLY THAT SENSITIVE

Inspect Her Deck

Skins of all colours come together as brothers
Daps
:mindblown: but u had already said some racist shyt in that very thread unprovoked by anybody about a young black kid

no breh

I admit the gorilla reference was 100% playing on a black stereotype, so yes you could call it racist if u wish

but the sub human vermin was honestly just bad word choice

i was insulting drill and drill rappers and Keef happened to me the main subject of the thread. as I've said before, if Slim Jesus was mentioned i would have labelled him that too. but don't get me wrong, calling ANYONE sub human vermin is pure disrespectful and stupid and i was wrong there as well...this is not a black/white/race thing at all

i must been fukked up that day idk
:snoop: