"I got you n!ggas scrambling.."- Booth Poster @BK The Great.. :scust:

fdsfa

New Notification^
Daps
you can believe that if you want, I cant argue against you because what I wrote is there for ppl to see.

but honest to God I'm a Muslim so I don't harbor these kinda thoughts.

the gorilla thing was a bad stereotype reaction to counter what was said about me...I don't REALLY think black people are gorillas breh.

regarding sub human, just a bad choice of words but would have said the same at that moment in time about Slim Jesus if the subject was about him

I know its inexcusable shyt I said but I apologized and that's all I can do at this point

fukking liar!

Muslims and Arabs are the most pathologically anti-black people on this earth. Think we don't know our history.

A Tribe Called Quest ™

Make Em Say Ughh ... Silk da Shocker
Daps
Reppin
Chiraq
Daps
If someone asked me in person.

So heres your opportunity to be internet hero u always wanted to be :krs:

Anyways this thread jus make me wana meet up w @hustlemania and @spliz and kick it wit the rest of the real coli

I see you @Ron Fox
so.. yall gonna meet up.. :lupe:

maybe @BK The Great can let yall know a neutral ground, since he supposed to be from BK too.. :mjlol:

jbrad

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wait, how do you know he doesn't live in BK and he's White? Not saying he does just trying to gain some understanding but otherwise...NEG him for me. I'm from and live in BK. Don't rep m borough if you ain't from nor live here.

jbrad

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
word, I really don't mean no harm droppin the n-bomb, that's why I chilled on it. Guess it's from all the hip hop I listen to :yeshrug: There ain't a racist bone in my body but OP tryna twist shyt around. It's the internet for ya.

wait, u a White guy forreal? lolololol

Inspect Her Deck

Skins of all colours come together as brothers
Daps
fukking liar!

Muslims and Arabs are the most pathologically anti-black people on this earth. Think we don't know our history.

think that you cant be a black Muslim brehs....

you clearly don't know anything

Muslims don't see colour

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
word, I really don't mean no harm droppin the n-bomb, that's why I chilled on it. Guess it's from all the hip hop I listen to :yeshrug: There ain't a racist bone in my body but OP tryna twist shyt around. It's the internet for ya.

Motherfukker it doesn't matter how much "hip hop" you listen to. fukk outta here with these deflections and excuses for doing some dumb shyt because you're on a message board with a bunch of CACs and idiots who let that kinda shyt fly. You claim you're from BK, we'll I'm in in NY with a few other brehs on here who associate with each other in real life on a regular basis. Do you care to use that "language" in real life in person and in our presence? Because we would be happy to oblige.

Last edited:

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
@BK The Great

full

:mjlol: this damn gif gets me every time

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
LOL @ so called NYC heads acting like Ricans and Dominicans dont use the N word like everyone else in the hood and no one says shyt. So now on the Coli the rules change?

:mjlol:

How come these fake weirdos dont go in their hood and tell these Ricans and Dominicans what they are saying now in this thread?? That aint happening.

Cause that dude @ridedolo is a stay inside nerd that fronts extra hard on here. A true to life bozo.@spliz broke it down perfectly. The dynamic between Blacks and Hispanic dudes in NYC is different than most other places.

Last edited:

Ron Fox

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Thats top secret information
Cause that dude @ridedolo is a stay inside nerd that fronts extra hard on here. A true to life bozo.@spliz broke it down perfectly. The dynamic between Blacks and Hispanic dudes in NYC is different than most other places.

NYC being different is irrelevant in his case.......Everything u just pointed out about Black and Brown in NYC is common knowledge.......how the hell he from NYC talking like he does? Either he never goes outside like u said or he could be lying about being an NYC resident all together.

:patrice: