"I got you n!ggas scrambling.."- Booth Poster @BK The Great.. :scust:

Daps
if you dont like it here, and think its some reverse-racism sh!t because you seen a few posts.. your dumb ass can get to stepping..

giphy.webp

you got a issue with people saying racist sh!t to you.. address it, then.. dont use this platform, to push your lil bullsh!t agenda..

not to mention.. you're a troll.. expect to get trolled..

I didn’t say there was reverse racism shyt going on here - I said there was straight up racism going on here.

Apparently you’re cool with people calling others spics, chinks, kikes, cacs, but god forbid some kid uses the n-word in a non-offensive context (as was the kickoff for this thread). I did address it - I reported two posts this week - you know what happened? Nothing.

You say not to use this place as a platform to push my bullshyt agenda, yet you used this ENTIRE THREAD to push yours. Hypocrite.

As for being a “troll”, I’ve been talking nothing but real shyt in here, you and your racist fukk friends just egg each other on like p*ssy ass school bullies.

Your reply? “You don’t like it, leave.” :lolbron:

fukk you. :shaq: Ban me if you can’t handle an intelligent discussion.

:yeshrug:

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I thought it was over opinions p*ssy? Tell your grandmother she's an ugly slut p*ssy @hustlemania this bytch knows how I look and still scared to see me he has the advantage since he scared to post a pic of himself don't let him fool anyone here this is a hip hop board let's Keep that shyt hip hop

have fun floating on that boat back to whatever shyt country you come from DACA baby

make sure you live stream your moms getting penetrated with a loaded pistol :shaq:

Daps
I see way too much money to rreally think about some illegal spics or brain dead c00ns :mjlol:

Ima grown ass man the fukk :dahell:

have fun floating on that boat back to whatever shyt country you come from DACA baby

make sure you live stream your moms getting penetrated with a loaded pistol :shaq:

You sure don't act like a "grown ass man". You speak like a fukking 6th grader.

Daps
but nothing on him calling my grandma an ugly bytch :mjlol:

fake outrage:camby:

Again, the old "Donald Trump" defense. "BUT WHAT ABOUT HIM, WHAT ABOUT HIM?"

Are you sure you're a "grown ass man"?

I didn't read his posts, I read yours because they're on this page.

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Again, the old "Donald Trump" defense. "BUT WHAT ABOUT HIM, WHAT ABOUT HIM?"

Are you sure you're a "grown ass man"?

I didn't read his posts, I read yours because they're on this page.

Ok. :yeshrug:

ucanthandlethetruth

Failure is not a option
Daps
Reppin
Planet of Hip Hop
Ah, another mature response.

Seems like over and over again, people in here are crying about racist remarks and then when called out for using racist remarks themselves, they “Donald Trump” it by failing to address the issue. Or in @mobbinfms case, just stay silent and neg me :mjlol:

That’s cool - stay racist against all races in here friends. What a welcoming place The Coli is! We got racists of all backgrounds!

:sas1:
Who knew the word cac had a derogatory lineage that goes back 100s of years while whites were enslaved and murdered and inhumanely treated throughout history and present times:lupe:..1...shut the fukk up ...2 shut the fukk up.. 3...The coli is a mix I fukk wit a lot of non black poster I'm not anti white or anti any other race I'm pro black do ya googles...the world on a whole though is what it is that's why we got don Cheetos in the whites house..facts....4...is the coli excessive with the cac/spanish hate and reaching at times yes and at times no.. point is valid on both sides in some cases.. if you feel uncomfortable here being called a cac kick rocks st0rmfr0nt is hiring:mjlol:

Daps
I didn’t say there was reverse racism shyt going on here - I said there was straight up racism going on here.

Apparently you’re cool with people calling others spics, chinks, kikes, cacs, but god forbid some kid uses the n-word in a non-offensive context (as was the kickoff for this thread). I did address it - I reported two posts this week - you know what happened? Nothing.

You say not to use this place as a platform to push my bullshyt agenda, yet you used this ENTIRE THREAD to push yours. Hypocrite.

As for being a “troll”, I’ve been talking nothing but real shyt in here, you and your racist fukk friends just egg each other on like p*ssy ass school bullies.

Your reply? “You don’t like it, leave.” :lolbron:

fukk you. :shaq: Ban me if you can’t handle an intelligent discussion.

:yeshrug:
just so we got this correct.. a troll. complains about being trolled.. and, gets mad nothing happened.. :mjlol:

now.. since you wanna play weird little games.. lettuce discuss this racist language you used about a Black person..

or, you thought i forgot about this thread.. :mjgrin:

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/boot...black-man-a-racial-slur.535955/#post-24505243

Acting like c00nye doesn't make music specifically for Pitchfork :steviej:
giphy.webp

all aboard..

@MTAFZ @OnlyInCalifornia @malc @Monoblock @Billy Ocean @homiedontplaydat @NormanConnors @biscuitsnbangers @Urbanmiracle @spliz @TheDarceKnight @IronFist @malbaker86 @unstoppable589 @Newark88 @DANJ! @RichYung @Illeye buckmatic @Big Mel @KILLAKUTT07 @Jerz-2 @The Jewnited States @Art Barr @Ineedmoney504 @SoulController @beaniemac @BronxFleeZy @ORDER_66 @R$G META @FreshAIG @Tuaminator @Rakim Allah @torcher @RebelX @Ensi @Walt @Geoffrey_Chaucer @mobbinfms @blazn101 @Ill Clinton @Won Won @Animal House @Cynic @Soundbwoy @My First Timbs @Dillah810 @Get Right @hex @Motife43 @MrFettuccinePockets @Insensitive @Danie84 @Cabbage Patch @MooseMouthMthafuga @beaniemac @Da King @WOLF2007 @Vintage Eclectic @BlackMajik @keond @seanlacosa @Abstract83 @n01es run this @phonthought3000 @noble @doublenegative @ReasonableMatic @Cold Blooded @GetyourWalkonENYCE @DreadBrown @SUBZ @CaughtInTWebb @General Mills @wild100sboy @IllmaticDelta @Deege @Nigmund Freud @JamieFoxxHairline @SmarkMero @stomachlines @Flav @WMG the 2nd @Zero @Morose Polymath @ucanthandlethetruth @BmoreGorilla @ridedolo @smitty22 @Freddie.Cane @Ironman @Big Skilly Films @R.O. Double @Kung Fu Henny

:salute:

Daps
Low Quality Posting
i got time today, cuz.. :mjgrin:

Man, you really are like Trump. Ignoring all facts I presented to you to go off on some other tangent just to rouse up your small but vocal crowd. I'll get negged because your racist sheep will say "OMG HE'S CALLING ALL BLACK PEOPLE c00nS" without reading any of the context, you'll ignore all facts, and in the end, we'll all just be people on the computer.

I already did explain myself, but since you want to deflect from any point I originally made, I'll answer your question with a pic of the guy you're emulating

Kanye in 2005 -

Kanye in 2017 -
161213102630-02-kanye-west-trump-tower-1213-large-169.jpg

The definition of "c00ning" is basically dancing for the white man to entertain them. Sure looks like Kanye went from pro-black to anti-black and that's fukkin facts, hence, "Koonye" West. Now you can cry all about "but you can't say c00n, you're Mexican, not black", but you'll go ahead and call me a spic or a wetback in the same sentence.

So keep going on your racist witch hunts. Apparently you're not intelligent enough to have an actual conversation about your hypocrisy.

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol: