"I got you n!ggas scrambling.."- Booth Poster @BK The Great.. :scust:

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Seems to be some crazy double standards here on The Coli.

People upset this guy said the n-word (and rightfully so), but then turning right around and calling people cac (which is then applauded).

In another thread, I got some guy telling me (a Mexican) to leave the site simply because of my heritage.

And in this thread, we got this shyt:

In another thread, we got this shyt:

Lots of twisted racism on this site from all sides. shyt is sad.

:to:
Sorry for using the term "Cracker ass Cracker" I know all the heartache they must feel when thinking about that term, and all the years of torment and discrimination their ancestors faced. Must be a hard thing to deal with. All the negative stereotypes associated with that word and the mental abuse that came with it must take a lot out of them when they hear it and see it.

Even though "******" was used as a derogatory term against a culture white people enslaved, stripped their culture away from, raped, murdered, whipped, hung, lynched, tortured for over 400 years it's still on even playing field with "Cracker".

My bad yo

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Sorry for using the term "Cracker ass Cracker" I know all the heartache they must feel when thinking about that term, and all the years of torment and discrimination their ancestors faced. Must be a hard thing to deal with. All the negative stereotypes associated with that word and the mental abuse that came with it must take a lot out of them when they hear it and see it.

Even though "******" was used as a derogatory term against a culture white people enslaved, stripped their culture away from, raped, murdered, whipped, hung, lynched, tortured for over 400 years it's still on even playing field with "Cracker".

My bad yo

NAAH BUT I DO SEE THE KIKE WORD FLYIN

Daps

My bad yo

The point was that they’re both used as derogatory terms based solely on someone’s race.

You think it’s okay to cry when someone calls you that word, but then turn around and call someone else a term along the same lines?

ucanthandlethetruth

Failure is not a option
Daps
Reppin
Planet of Hip Hop
The bk idiot earned this summer jam screen:banderas: @hustlemania the other exposal you threw in for free rep pending :mjgrin:
Vultures meet the culture
1336500690_clay_pigeon_shooting.gif

Daps

Ah, another mature response.

Seems like over and over again, people in here are crying about racist remarks and then when called out for using racist remarks themselves, they “Donald Trump” it by failing to address the issue. Or in @mobbinfms case, just stay silent and neg me :mjlol:

That’s cool - stay racist against all races in here friends. What a welcoming place The Coli is! We got racists of all backgrounds!

:sas1:

Daps
Ah, another mature response.

Seems like over and over again, people in here are crying about racist remarks and then when called out for using racist remarks themselves, they “Donald Trump” it by failing to address the issue. Or in @mobbinfms case, just stay silent and neg me :mjlol:

That’s cool - stay racist against all races in here friends. What a welcoming place The Coli is! We got racists of all backgrounds!

:sas1:
if you dont like it here, and think its some reverse-racism sh!t because you seen a few posts.. your dumb ass can get to stepping..

giphy.webp

you got a issue with people saying racist sh!t to you.. address it, then.. dont use this platform, to push your lil bullsh!t agenda..

not to mention.. you're a troll.. expect to get trolled..

Daps
This muhfukka @ridedolo gets CALLED OUT in this thread, COMPLETELY ignores being called out by a poster in NYC but had time to read all the posts + call me a Spic in rep :dead:

Cause that dude @ridedolo is a stay inside nerd that fronts extra hard on here. A true to life bozo.@spliz broke it down perfectly. The dynamic between Blacks and Hispanic dudes in NYC is different than most other places.

Very possible that it's both. First time I read dude's posts I knew he was a fraud. He created this super militant persona on here for attention and cheap daps.

Ridedolo is the biggest p*ssy on here he knows how I look told him where I'll be and this bytch keeps making up excuses trying to have me go looking for a ghost cause I don't know how that bytch looks...you know how I knew he was a fraud when he wanted to fight me for using a hip hop word but wouldn't come see me after I disrespected his grandmother he a true faq don't let him divide people on here and keep talking hip hop
hold up.. what the fukk.. :gucci:

@ridedolo :martin:

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:scust: black people mad at ME for not wanting to be called a nikka by a wet back

:mjlol:

Daps
the fukk u confused about

these fagkits wanna fight me for my opinion and i couldnt care less. i laugh that i make these spics and their lap dogs so furious :russ:

i dont give a fukk if yall dont think im blak or from brooklyn when the owner of this site @Brooklynzson saw my face in addition to multiple other posters.

im sure one of yall would love to place a perma ban bet that im not in bk or black though, right?

i grew up in bk and never fukked with spics like that. the only one i have as an associate knows how i feel about the word and wont say it around me. if yall wanna live like pussies feel free:yeshrug:
who wants to fight you, tho..?

and, its one thing to have an opinion... its another to talk crazy to somebody online, then they offer to meet with you to see if you have that same energy in person.. being that a few of you are actually from NY, im thinking thats why a few of these folks wanted to see whats up with that.. not, if you were Black or not..

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
who wants to fight you, tho..?

and, its one thing to have an opinion... its another to talk crazy to somebody online, then they offer to meet with you to see if you have that same energy in person.. being that a few of you are actually from NY, im thinking thats why a few of these folks wanted to see whats up with that.. not, if you were Black or not..

Fam I don't give a fukk what they think about MY opinion. Last time I checked I don't have a gun to any bodies head saying they have to agree with me period.

If they don't like what I gotta say the ignore button is readily available for anyone's use to that simple

I invited that fat bald guy b*stard skully to meet me in bk or queens and he refuses the same way I'm not going to Harlem or the Bronx to meet some undocumented loser. I see way too much money to rreally think about some illegal spics or brain dead c00ns :mjlol:

Ima grown ass man the fukk :dahell:

Also note that I didn't let the spic shyt fly until they start calling me a nikka after I asked them not to. What's fair is fair

Big Skilly Films

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the fukk u confused about

these fagkits wanna fight me for my opinion and i couldnt care less.

I invited that fat bald guy b*stard skully to meet me in bk or queens

I thought it was over opinions p*ssy? Tell your grandmother she's an ugly slut p*ssy @hustlemania this bytch knows how I look and still scared to see me he has the advantage since he scared to post a pic of himself don't let him fool anyone here this is a hip hop board let's Keep that shyt hip hop