I GOT SOME HIP HOP STORIES TO TELL...

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Only rap dudes I ever met was Shyheim and U-God. They had a show at my college and the shyt got cancelled. So we trying to figure out where the hell to go since some folks came from out of town to hit it up. So while we standing there deciding some random cat came up asking what's popping. I told em we headed to this club around the corner. As dude leaves my cousin's jaw is like on the ground. I ask him what the fukk's wrong with him and he's all "yo that's Shyheim". So we all roll to the club and they was cool as fukk. Shyheim got fukked up, started trying to strip in the club and was running up and down the street trying to spit at anything moving and getting shut down left and right. I thought we was gone have to fight em though. One of Shyheim's people was talking with my cousin and was holding his chain talking about "this shyt's tight". I'm thinking he about to snatch it so I'm circling behind dude to position myself in case he try some shyt. But they was just down to earth and cool as shyt.

So as we headed back to the spot we drive by and see U-God walking down the street with this dime holding an umbrella over him. They was hitting a sub shot so we pulled over and rolled in to say what up and get our U-God CDs signed (sadly we all owned it too). He came off mad arrogant.

DonFrancisco

Your Favorite Tio!
Daps
Reppin
Sabado Gigante
I met Devin The Dude and K-Rino at a bar that doubled a music venue, I guess the bar's backstage. I was high as f**k and I had literally just started my pre-reqs for my Masters program. I told Devin the Dude that his music helped me through my undergrad years and we hung out. Finally we took some picture together. He is just a really nice and cool guy. He also sparked another one up with me and then gave me water and other things to calm my high (I was way too high).

Last edited:

damaddwebba

Lurker
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Back in like 01-02 I got into it with that light skinned regge cat Sean Paul at Roscos Chicken n Waffles. My chick used to be with the shyt n we had just made a run from Vegas and had to stop in LA we were hungry and I'd never been to by Roscos, the line was down the block and so we're standing in line waiting and when we finally get to the front this 6'8 350 lb mofo walks up to the front of the line and tells the hostess that he has a party of 6 and he's with Sean Paul. So she comes back and is like well it will be like 10 minutes, so he says ok and goes back to his double parked Hummer. So my chick is like how this mofo going to just jump ahead of everyone in line, we had to wait 40 minutes outside and he just gets to cut in front of us, babe you better say something :ufdup:. So I'm like yo to the hostess how you going to just let these muthfukkas jump to the head of the line after everyone else has to wait:stopitslime:. So the hostess is like well are you famous like Sean Paul :troll:. So I was like bytch fukk Sean Paul and find me a seat and so i go on an rant about fukk that light skinned ol wanna be rasta, and how i could give a fukk and selling a bunch of wolf tickets :demonic: and by this time I had a little
audience an was really feeling myself and turned around and there was Sean Paul :wtb: and his security like what ya say nikka :birdman: . So i turned around and I'm like yeah you heard me but the bass had left my voice and my chick had stepped to the side and everyone in line is looking at me like :krs:
:ooh:. So the biggest guy gets all in my face like nikka ya better shut the fukk up before ya eating your chicken and waffles through a straw so I took about 2 steps back and was like nikka you aint gone do shyt :sadbron: my chick is :lupe:and then like an angel a deep voice calls out leave the fat mufukka alone stall em out and it was DMX lil ass struts up daps up the security guy pats me on the back and they all walk inside.

I'm like :whew: while my bytch is all :beli:. But I ain't going to lie them chicken n waffles were :ohlawd:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Back in like 01-02 I got into it with that light skinned regge cat Sean Paul at Roscos Chicken n Waffles. My chick used to be with the shyt n we had just made a run from Vegas and had to stop in LA we were hungry and I'd never been to by Roscos, the line was down the block and so we're standing in line waiting and when we finally get to the front this 6'8 350 lb mofo walks up to the front of the line and tells the hostess that he has a party of 6 and he's with Sean Paul. So she comes back and is like well it will be like 10 minutes, so he says ok and goes back to his double parked Hummer. So my chick is like how this mofo going to just jump ahead of everyone in line, we had to wait 40 minutes outside and he just gets to cut in front of us, babe you better say something :ufdup:. So I'm like yo to the hostess how you going to just let these muthfukkas jump to the head of the line after everyone else has to wait:stopitslime:. So the hostess is like well are you famous like Sean Paul :troll:. So I was like bytch fukk Sean Paul and find me a seat and so i go on an rant about fukk that light skinned ol wanna be rasta, and how i could give a fukk and selling a bunch of wolf tickets :demonic: and by this time I had a little
audience an was really feeling myself and turned around and there was Sean Paul :wtb: and his security like what ya say nikka :birdman: . So i turned around and I'm like yeah you heard me but the bass had left my voice and my chick had stepped to the side and everyone in line is looking at me like :krs:
:ooh:. So the biggest guy gets all in my face like nikka ya better shut the fukk up before ya eating your chicken and waffles through a straw so I took about 2 steps back and was like nikka you aint gone do shyt :sadbron: my chick is :lupe:and then like an angel a deep voice calls out leave the fat mufukka alone stall em out and it was DMX lil ass struts up daps up the security guy pats me on the back and they all walk inside.

I'm like :whew: while my bytch is all :beli:. But I ain't going to lie them chicken n waffles were :ohlawd:
nikka ur chick almost got yo ass whooped..lol

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
then like an angel a deep voice calls out leave the fat mufukka alone stall em out and it was DMX lil ass struts up daps up the security guy pats me on the back and they all walk inside

hilarious. my brother has a couple dmx stories but they are kind of bad so id have to let him tell it. just be glad he was on your side tho...

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
Only rap dudes I ever met was Shyheim and U-God. They had a show at my college and the shyt got cancelled. So we trying to figure out where the hell to go since some folks came from out of town to hit it up. So while we standing there deciding some random cat came up asking what's popping. I told em we headed to this club around the corner. As dude leaves my cousin's jaw is like on the ground. I ask him what the fukk's wrong with him and he's all "yo that's Shyheim". So we all roll to the club and they was cool as fukk. Shyheim got fukked up, started trying to strip in the club and was running up and down the street trying to spit at anything moving and getting shut down left and right. I thought we was gone have to fight em though. One of Shyheim's people was talking with my cousin and was holding his chain talking about "this shyt's tight". I'm thinking he about to snatch it so I'm circling behind dude to position myself in case he try some shyt. But they was just down to earth and cool as shyt.

So as we headed back to the spot we drive by and see U-God walking down the street with this dime holding an umbrella over him. They was hitting a sub shot so we pulled over and rolled in to say what up and get our U-God Coaters signed (sadly we all owned it too). He came off mad arrogant.

FIXED!!!

Trey0'5Blue2Gz

I'm The Cook that killed Gus Fring
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Liberty City
Alright so I got another one & it's one of my favorite stories cuz ya'll know I'm a G-Unit fan

I actually met Yayo through my nikka Redd Eyez. Me & Redd go way back & he's one of the few cuthroat nikkas out here who actually won't try to shake down an artist. Unless he thinks they aren't showing any respect or love to the city. But anyways this is around the time when Khaled had issues with G-unit. Yayo actually would come through a lot with Trav and all the other little homies since The Unit has a mansion out here, won't say where but anyways Redd & me & a few other homies use to bring these nikkas hoes and all that other shyt.

One day we in Lil Haiti and redd tells me " Yo them New York nikkas coming through later"
In my head I'm thinking he means they coming in a flight today or something along that. I'm like cool let me look through my phone see what we can do for these nikkas.
10mins later I see a black Bentley with a Haitian flag tied around the rearview mirror.
I'm thinking who the fukk is this?
They pull up to the house we were posted in front of and the window rolls down and I see Yayo on the passenger and one his nikkas driving. Yayo starts talking in creole to Redd, small shyt tho to where I can keep up with the conversation.
He basically telling Redd he didn't want to go to no club or no SOBE shyt
He wanted to stay in the hood smoke weed get drunk and fukk some bytches.
I'm like damn this dude really gutta, prior to that the only artist I can vouch for and say I've seen them in the hood for real is the nikka Jeezy
I'm talking no security a few feet a way while he pretends to be thugged out, nah just him and his nikkas.

Anyways I tell Redd let's take em to this house party that was going on maybe a few blocks down from where we were at. Yayo hears me & he gets hyped up like "yo my nikka lets do that! I rather party here then on Collins."

Now if you from the south or South Florida in general ya'll know hood parties be damn near like the club minus security. So we call the homie who was having the party that we were sliding thru with Yayo, he all cool about it like fo sho come thru.
To my non miami brehs, it's no exaggeration when nikkas say there is dimes everywhere in miami. We pull up and all you see is big booty bytches everywhere :wow: it looked like a sea of bad bytches & I can see Yayo getting more hyped, he kept telling Redd " yo I love the 305! Its paradise here"

We jump out and I'll keep it 100 only a handful of people if not less knew who Yayo was off rip. It wasn't tell some nikka was like oh shyt G-Unit in the house!
bytches were asking for 50 non stop :russ: Yayo had a look on his face like damn everywhere I go they ask about this nikka.

We gettin faded smoking talking shyt fukking with the hoes and I see Yay macking some hoe up, I can hear him saying something like "yea baby I can get you in Fif's video if I wanted to" :mjlol:
I'm like fukk it breh get it how you live :yeshrug:
He sneaks off with the hoe and we kinda got worried after a while cuz them Zoe's don't give a fukk who you are & who you know they'll rob you and won't think twice about it.

Some time passes and one of his homies found him the car with the bytch, they finished up & Yay came back cheesing like alright let's bounce. This nikka Yay a real hood nikka this nikka grabs two bottles and heads to the car on some fukk it I'll take these with me.
:sas1:

We weren't too far from where we originally were when Yayo first popped up so he tells Redd fukk it let's walk and tells his nikka to drive behind us while we walked and smoked. It's like 4am and this nikka Yayo is all hyped up still. Talking hella loud moving his hands everywhere while he talked, I swear I even seen him hit the :yayo: a few times out the fukking blue :pachaha:

I'm like yo this nikka here cool
While we're walking we never noticed some hoes are walking right behind us. When we stopped they stopped and asked if they could hang out and smoke with us :youngsabo:

Yay's like "cmon baby you wanna smoke, I'll give you something you can smoke on" :shaq: :yayo:
I'm legit laughing at this point cuz this nikka hit the bytch with a line and :yayo:
I swear I was waiting for him to say "here we go now!"
We get to the crib and when his homie pulls up he takes the bottles out the car. He opens one and start poruring liquor into these hoes mouth. They loving it, we all chillin just having a good time.

Yayo tells he got some shyt to do later on in the day. He tells us to roll with him. We like alright cool we didn't know what it was at that point but we like fukk it.

After the night everyone went and got some sleep and meet up later. Yay tells us he wanna go see Khaled at the radio station. He says he spoke to E-Class about Khaled being a hater and not wanting to play G-Unit records and he felt like he had to go see him man to man. E told him basically do what you gotta do homie. A few hours before I was suppose to meet up with them I got caught up with some shyt so I didn't end up going. Yay ending up going with some nikka he knew from out here and one of his nikkas which was the driver.

They go to the radio station and just work themselves into Khaled's station. He had Khaled shook he didn't want to talk or even make eye contact. Khaled was really caught off guard by the whole thing because he never thought they would take it to the streets. That incident pretty much lead to them hating each other even more and other shyt happening.

I remember the day after Khaled was on the radio saying some shyt about him being the best Dj in the streets because he plays music that brings unity or some corny shyt like that.

Before Pitbull blew up and he was still on the come up and before he met Lil Jon. I would always see him in Opa-Locka Lil Havana & Overtown battling other local nikkas. He use to slay nikkas back then :whew: not all the time but he was dope

I remember Ross and Pitbull and Piccalo had a little freestyle session going on on set of the "Holla At Me" and ross getting more shine then Pitbull til pit started spittin in spanglish

For those who don't know but the beef between Ross and trick was more then just some rap shyt. Trick started feeling some type of way when Ross started repping "Boobie boys" because Trick put Ross on and them nikkas who he called "Boobie boys" played a huge part in Trick's brother Hollywood being killed.

I met Suge Knight when they held the VMAs out here he was hella cool and aproachable but he was fukked up, I'm talking bout he was slurring his words and couldn't stand still.

Ya'll remember when Brisco got robbed? The day after that shyt happen he went and bought some more jewels and dropped a record and try to flex on nikkas. He had got robbed the day after again by the same nikkas. They was all from the same neighborhood but didn't like Brisco because Brisco was smashing one of the dudes baby mamas

Speaking on Brisco I remember being at some party where every Florida artists was present, this was around the time Florida was getting some shine. Dre from cool n Dre was there, ross, Trina, plies, trick, T-Pain and a bunch of other nikkas. Brisco gets on stage and start acting like he the next hot shyt out because he had got the Wayne co-sign.

But everyone who was in the know, knew E-Class pretty much brokered that deal with Birdman as a way of squashing the beef he and wayne had with the Zoes

I seen Ross slap the shyt out of Khia for disrespecting Trina :lolbron: Khia was running around telling people Trina had aids. Ross always has shown love for Trina because she played a huge part in Trick helping Ross get on.

I was in Oakland a few years back and ran into Juice (Game's former artist) He actually knew my brother and we all chopped it up and he was cool ass hell real funny dude and we even smoked one :myman:

I seen DMX at JFK once and homie looked tweaked out :wow: I wanted to ask for a picture but he looked out of it :mjcry:

I'm trying to dig deep into my brain to find some good ones

A lot of stories here are :wow::banderas:

Props to everyone