Daps
Reppin
Liberty City
So this is who Jacki-O had to sleep with to get an advance

:patrice:

Yep

E-Class is a real gangsta..
Him and Ted Lucas got they hands in Ross pockets til this day

Remember when Gunplay got jammed up, E-Class provided the lawyer because Def Jam could careless and Ross was dealing with his own shyt. But Gunplay remains loyal to ross

Trey0'5Blue2Gz

I'm The Cook that killed Gus Fring
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Liberty City
I don't know if I ever heard that or it was rumored but I could definately see Buck doing that on the low:bryan:
Khaled is a fukkboy but he rightfully did nothing considering Buck smoking a blunt with Jada partially led to Buck getting the :camby:from 50. One more question: what was Khaled's beef with the Unit before Yayo stepped to him? Was it the Terror Squad thing?

I know Yayo spoke on it that's why I know its true. I heard it from someone before Yayo spoke on it I'll try and find the interview

Khaled's beef with the Unit was from him being affiliated to T.S and basically getting on the radio every chance he got to shyt on G-Unit before playing any Fat Joe or Ja Rule record

I remember one day callers called in to his show and asked why he wasn't playing Buck's music and he went on some corny rant about loyalty and yadda yadda. This was months before the BET shyt happen

Then he gets on TV talking all that unity shyt and how GRODT nor 50 represented that

What is eally funny to me is after all that shyt Joe and Khaled fell out and had some real issues he even took his TS chains back and had some nikkas show up to the radio station. I think they cool again now tho

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
Yep

E-Class is a real gangsta..
Him and Ted Lucas got they hands in Ross pockets til this day

Remember when Gunplay got jammed up, E-Class provided the lawyer because Def Jam could careless and Ross was dealing with his own shyt. But Gunplay remains loyal to ross
Thanks for the info :salute:

BTW do u know wtf even happened to Jacki-O?

And yea I woulda tried to smash :obama:
jackieo3.jpg

Unless she got fish puss :whoa:

Trey0'5Blue2Gz

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Liberty City
Thanks for the info :salute:

BTW do u know wtf even happened to Jacki-O?

And yea I woulda tried to smash :obama:
jackieo3.jpg

Unless she got fish puss :whoa:

She does appearances out here every now and then but she has kids and a regular 9-5 now
Don't wanna say what she does and blow her shyt up like that but she cool she ain't rich but she ain't hurting

She's def sexier in person and super cool and laid back.

Oh and she got some legendary p*ssy out here :whew:

Last edited:

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
She does appearances out here every now and then but she has kids and a regular 9-5 now
Don't wanna say what she does and blow her shyt up like that but she cool she ain't rich but she ain't hurting

She's def sexier in person and super cool and laid back.

Cool

I remember sum video with her and C-Murder of all people promoting a book lol. So I guess she writes too

U came thru with the info bruh like a true southern brotha:salute:my southern brethren

Daps
:wow:At the Suave House story. Anything else you have on them please share. I used to be a Stan.
that was one of the few times I hung with them.. their good folks, man.. showed a lot of love to us the entire trip..

also- a lot of the old Suave House albums, had their in-house band playing their music..

YG did a kick flip in one of his vlogs. Had me like :dwillhuh:.
a lot of rappers skate.. not to mention, kick flip is the trick most people wanna learn first..
looks like we found the root of your fakkitry and Unit hate.
I actually like G-unit.. unlike your bum ass- kicked it with them plenty of times..

I just find you clowns ridiculous, and on some real sh!t- them dudes would clown the fukk outta you nerds.. rappers don't respect goofballs like y'all.. whatsoever.. :mjlol:

moving forward:
- my cousin, and his folks all do videos for damn near everybody out West.. they also do Rock The Bells.. matter of fact- Nas put some money in their production company, and their the ones who did the Nas documentary..
- was flying back from NY, and realized once I got to JFK- I was to fly outta LaGuardia.. :beli: was already over a hour early, so said fukk it and jetted to LaGuardia.. after running through the airport, I barely make my flight.. I go to take my seat, and I look down, and it's George Clinton passed out.. :dahell: I say down, and this dude smelled like a old baseball glove.. was wearing some Snoop Dogg jeans with silly putty all over em.. shyt was sad.. he's got drug problems, but I won't slander that man.. I hope he pulls through.. seriously..
- was flying into LA, and walking through the airport.. some dudes like, "ey brother.. come here real quick.." I look over, it's fukk in Wesley Snipes.. :damn: he asked me about skateboarding.. I showed him my signature board, and tried to give it to him.. he wouldn't take it.. said he was proud to see brothas skating.. asked if I knew Stevie, TK and a few more folks.. he was real cool people.. very cool..
- bunch of my friends who were in KIDS, we all hung tough in NY back in the Summer/Fall of 95.. when Supreme opened, and Astor or Supreme was the spot to be.. one day, me, Harold Hunter(RIP) and some more folks went to a diner to eat.. Mike Tyson was there, and Harold just rolled up on dude.. next thing we know- Tyson asked all of us to come over, bought us food and drinks and basically just chilled with us for a good while.. dude was funny as hell..
- used to spend a good bit of time in Philly.. one of my kin folks lives there.. his(now ex) girl managed Boot Camp, was good friends with Musiq, and a bunch of Philly heads.. went to a little spot off 2nd & South that had different DJs all the time.. one night we went, and Questlove was up in their spinning.. mind you, the venue was more of a lounge- than a club.. chopped it up for a bit, and dude was probably one of the more humble cats I ever met..

I gotta run.. got some things to handle, but I'll try to post more this weekend.. y'all be easy.. :salute:

Sonny Creems

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know Yayo spoke on it that's why I know its true. I heard it from someone before Yayo spoke on it I'll try and find the interview

Khaled's beef with the Unit was from him being affiliated to T.S and basically getting on the radio every chance he got to shyt on G-Unit before playing any Fat Joe or Ja Rule record

I remember one day callers called in to his show and asked why he wasn't playing Buck's music and he went on some corny rant about loyalty and yadda yadda. This was months before the BET shyt happen

Then he gets on TV talking all that unity shyt and how GRODT nor 50 represented that

What is eally funny to me is after all that shyt Joe and Khaled fell out and had some real issues he even took his TS chains back and had some nikkas show up to the radio station. I think they cool again now tho
Damn didn't know he was doing all that. And these dudes swear up and down 50 starts everything lol.

I met a rapper named Cinque when I visited my brother in Arizona back in 05. He was renting a room at my brother's house at the time. He is mostly unknown for his music but people might know him for being one of the hosts on Teen Summit on BET back in the days. I got to hang out with him for the better part of 3 weeks while I was down there and even got to sit in on a studio session. He recorded a track produced by a rapper/producer named Jiggolo and featuring another guy named Likkle John (yes he's Jamaican lol). I actually got them to change the hook on the song when asked how I felt about the track. I'll never forget seeing the pullout for Gucci Mane's Traphouse CD with the naked bytches in the kitchen, and us bumping Kanye's We Major from the Late Registration bootleg I gave to Cinque. I'm not sure how long after this was but I remember having a conversation with my brother about one of Cinque's boys getting signed to G-Unit. That person turned out to be Hot Rod. I was also later told that Cinque turned down a deal with them because he wasn't feeling the advance money. I should also mention my brother and Cinque's older brother are best friends to this day.

I think it was 97 when I caught an E-40 tape from someone in his entourage who was tossing them off his float at Caribana. It was an Element of Surprise sampler. But I honestly don't remember which rappers were there nor did I know who E-40 was at the time (I was 9). Bumped it same way.
I used to get babysat by one of the members of Baby Blue Sound Crew but I don't expect anyone outside of Toronto to know who they are :skip:

EDIT: Saw Suave House mentioned which reminded me Cinque was signed to them at the same time Ross was and said Ross wasn't bout none of them :duck: he was spinning when he first came out (my words not his) and used to go by Willow which is obviously common knowledge nowadays

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
Alright so I got another one & it's one of my favorite stories cuz ya'll know I'm a G-Unit fan

I actually met Yayo through my nikka Redd Eyez. Me & Redd go way back & he's one of the few cuthroat nikkas out here who actually won't try to shake down an artist. Unless he thinks they aren't showing any respect or love to the city. But anyways this is around the time when Khaled had issues with G-unit. Yayo actually would come through a lot with Trav and all the other little homies since The Unit has a mansion out here, won't say where but anyways Redd & me & a few other homies use to bring these nikkas hoes and all that other shyt.

One day we in Lil Haiti and redd tells me " Yo them New York nikkas coming through later"
In my head I'm thinking he means they coming in a flight today or something along that. I'm like cool let me look through my phone see what we can do for these nikkas.
10mins later I see a black Bentley with a Haitian flag tied around the rearview mirror.
I'm thinking who the fukk is this?
They pull up to the house we were posted in front of and the window rolls down and I see Yayo on the passenger and one his nikkas driving. Yayo starts talking in creole to Redd, small shyt tho to where I can keep up with the conversation.
He basically telling Redd he didn't want to go to no club or no SOBE shyt
He wanted to stay in the hood smoke weed get drunk and fukk some bytches.
I'm like damn this dude really gutta, prior to that the only artist I can vouch for and say I've seen them in the hood for real is the nikka Jeezy
I'm talking no security a few feet a way while he pretends to be thugged out, nah just him and his nikkas.

Anyways I tell Redd let's take em to this house party that was going on maybe a few blocks down from where we were at. Yayo hears me & he gets hyped up like "yo my nikka lets do that! I rather party here then on Collins."

Now if you from the south or South Florida in general ya'll know hood parties be damn near like the club minus security. So we call the homie who was having the party that we were sliding thru with Yayo, he all cool about it like fo sho come thru.
To my non miami brehs, it's no exaggeration when nikkas say there is dimes everywhere in miami. We pull up and all you see is big booty bytches everywhere :wow: it looked like a sea of bad bytches & I can see Yayo getting more hyped, he kept telling Redd " yo I love the 305! Its paradise here"

We jump out and I'll keep it 100 only a handful of people if not less knew who Yayo was off rip. It wasn't tell some nikka was like oh shyt G-Unit in the house!
bytches were asking for 50 non stop :russ: Yayo had a look on his face like damn everywhere I go they ask about this nikka.

We gettin faded smoking talking shyt fukking with the hoes and I see Yay macking some hoe up, I can hear him saying something like "yea baby I can get you in Fif's video if I wanted to" :mjlol:
I'm like fukk it breh get it how you live :yeshrug:
He sneaks off with the hoe and we kinda got worried after a while cuz them Zoe's don't give a fukk who you are & who you know they'll rob you and won't think twice about it.

Some time passes and one of his homies found him the car with the bytch, they finished up & Yay came back cheesing like alright let's bounce. This nikka Yay a real hood nikka this nikka grabs two bottles and heads to the car on some fukk it I'll take these with me.
:sas1:

We weren't too far from where we originally were when Yayo first popped up so he tells Redd fukk it let's walk and tells his nikka to drive behind us while we walked and smoked. It's like 4am and this nikka Yayo is all hyped up still. Talking hella loud moving his hands everywhere while he talked, I swear I even seen him hit the :yayo: a few times out the fukking blue :pachaha:

I'm like yo this nikka here cool
While we're walking we never noticed some hoes are walking right behind us. When we stopped they stopped and asked if they could hang out and smoke with us :youngsabo:

Yay's like "cmon baby you wanna smoke, I'll give you something you can smoke on" :shaq: :yayo:
I'm legit laughing at this point cuz this nikka hit the bytch with a line and :yayo:
I swear I was waiting for him to say "here we go now!"
We get to the crib and when his homie pulls up he takes the bottles out the car. He opens one and start poruring liquor into these hoes mouth. They loving it, we all chillin just having a good time.

Yayo tells he got some shyt to do later on in the day. He tells us to roll with him. We like alright cool we didn't know what it was at that point but we like fukk it.

After the night everyone went and got some sleep and meet up later. Yay tells us he wanna go see Khaled at the radio station. He says he spoke to E-Class about Khaled being a hater and not wanting to play G-Unit records and he felt like he had to go see him man to man. E told him basically do what you gotta do homie. A few hours before I was suppose to meet up with them I got caught up with some shyt so I didn't end up going. Yay ending up going with some nikka he knew from out here and one of his nikkas which was the driver.

They go to the radio station and just work themselves into Khaled's station. He had Khaled shook he didn't want to talk or even make eye contact. Khaled was really caught off guard by the whole thing because he never thought they would take it to the streets. That incident pretty much lead to them hating each other even more and other shyt happening.

I remember the day after Khaled was on the radio saying some shyt about him being the best Dj in the streets because he plays music that brings unity or some corny shyt like that.

Before Pitbull blew up and he was still on the come up and before he met Lil Jon. I would always see him in Opa-Locka Lil Havana & Overtown battling other local nikkas. He use to slay nikkas back then :whew: not all the time but he was dope

I remember Ross and Pitbull and Piccalo had a little freestyle session going on on set of the "Holla At Me" and ross getting more shine then Pitbull til pit started spittin in spanglish

For those who don't know but the beef between Ross and trick was more then just some rap shyt. Trick started feeling some type of way when Ross started repping "Boobie boys" because Trick put Ross on and them nikkas who he called "Boobie boys" played a huge part in Trick's brother Hollywood being killed.

I met Suge Knight when they held the VMAs out here he was hella cool and aproachable but he was fukked up, I'm talking bout he was slurring his words and couldn't stand still.

Ya'll remember when Brisco got robbed? The day after that shyt happen he went and bought some more jewels and dropped a record and try to flex on nikkas. He had got robbed the day after again by the same nikkas. They was all from the same neighborhood but didn't like Brisco because Brisco was smashing one of the dudes baby mamas

Speaking on Brisco I remember being at some party where every Florida artists was present, this was around the time Florida was getting some shine. Dre from cool n Dre was there, ross, Trina, plies, trick, T-Pain and a bunch of other nikkas. Brisco gets on stage and start acting like he the next hot shyt out because he had got the Wayne co-sign.

But everyone who was in the know, knew E-Class pretty much brokered that deal with Birdman as a way of squashing the beef he and wayne had with the Zoes

I seen Ross slap the shyt out of Khia for disrespecting Trina :lolbron: Khia was running around telling people Trina had aids. Ross always has shown love for Trina because she played a huge part in Trick helping Ross get on.

I was in Oakland a few years back and ran into Juice (Game's former artist) He actually knew my brother and we all chopped it up and he was cool ass hell real funny dude and we even smoked one :myman:

I seen DMX at JFK once and homie looked tweaked out :wow: I wanted to ask for a picture but he looked out of it :mjcry:

I'm trying to dig deep into my brain to find some good ones

A lot of stories here are :wow::banderas:

Props to everyone

Are you Billy Blue, C-Ride, or Dirtbag?

Trey0'5Blue2Gz

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Liberty City
Damn didn't know he was doing all that. And these dudes swear up and down 50 starts everything lol.

I met a rapper named Cinque when I visited my brother in Arizona back in 05. He was renting a room at my brother's house at the time. He is mostly unknown for his music but people might know him for being one of the hosts on Teen Summit on BET back in the days. I got to hang out with him for the better part of 3 weeks while I was down there and even got to sit in on a studio session. He recorded a track produced by a rapper/producer named Jiggolo and featuring another guy named Likkle John (yes he's Jamaican lol). I actually got them to change the hook on the song when asked how I felt about the track. I'll never forget seeing the pullout for Gucci Mane's Traphouse CD with the naked bytches in the kitchen, and us bumping Kanye's We Major from the Late Registration bootleg I gave to Cinque. I'm not sure how long after this was but I remember having a conversation with my brother about one of Cinque's boys getting signed to G-Unit. That person turned out to be Hot Rod. I was also later told that Cinque turned down a deal with them because he wasn't feeling the advance money. I should also mention my brother and Cinque's older brother are best friends to this day.

I think it was 97 when I caught an E-40 tape from someone in his entourage who was tossing them off his float at Caribana. It was an Element of Surprise sampler. But I honestly don't remember which rappers were there nor did I know who E-40 was at the time (I was 9). Bumped it same way.
I used to get babysat by one of the members of Baby Blue Sound Crew but I don't expect anyone outside of Toronto to know who they are :skip:

EDIT: Saw Suave House mentioned which reminded me Cinque was signed to them at the same time Ross was and said Ross wasn't bout none of them :duck: he was spinning when he first came out (my words not his) and used to go by Willow which is obviously common knowledge nowadays

I rememeber when Ross started using the name "willow" nikkas was like wtf is this??

He used to rap about staying in school and was a conscious rapper. He was getting clowned back then because he would rap a certain way then ghost write for Trina about suckin dikk #pause

Once Trick & Ted Lucas got a hold of him his whole demeanor changed.

He was that chubby nikka who stayed fly cuz his mom had paper and would whip a Benz to school. nikka always had a notebook with him tho and you could always catch him with headphones on but he wasn't on some cutthroat shyt

I'll drop a jewel for you

When he recorded Hustling we was in the studio (me & redd Eyez & a bunch of other homies) & Ross was bumping 50 Cent is The Future which is why you hear him reference Yayo in the song.

"In the M-I-A-YO them nikkaz rich off that YAYO
Steady slangin' YAYO, my Chevy bangin' Yayo"

Before I forget the mixtape ross had when he was going under willow exists but the only two people I know who actually have it is Ted Lucas & Ross' BM
& I'm almost sure she gave it to 50

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
No but Dirtbag is my big homie
Dude is crazy and legit in the streets
Never would I have thought someone on the Coli would know who Dirtbag is
+rep

I always would check his shyt out, I thought he was nice. I just moved down here (Sweetwater)...but yeah, bul nice and so is C-Ride...