I GOT SOME HIP HOP STORIES TO TELL...

OnlyInCalifornia

Southern California/Vegas
Daps
Reppin
The Coli's 420th member
I appreciate you nikkas sharing your experiences but some of you writing paragraphs and I'm expecting some funny/weird/interesting shyt, only for it to end with "nikka was cool and down to earth, we dapped and discussed hip hop". No offense brehs but you can summarize those kinda tales in a paragraph? Keep the detail for the stories that have more unusual shyt about it brehs.

:dead:

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
I appreciate you nikkas sharing your experiences but some of you writing paragraphs and I'm expecting some funny/weird/interesting shyt, only for it to end with "nikka was cool and down to earth, we dapped and discussed hip hop". No offense brehs but you can summarize those kinda tales in a paragraph? Keep the detail for the stories that have more unusual shyt about it brehs.

Yeah breh, this is slowly turning into a "name a rapper you've met" thread in which we have plenty of them already. It is what it is, we have to sift through a couple "[insert rapper] is cool" stories to get the Beyonce is a thot and Fredro Starr is a bytch stories than keep'em coming :eat:

baracka zulu

I don't pop molly, but I'll fuk Rob Ford (nh)
Daps
Reppin
West Philly (215)
Someone tag me in the stories involving that tranny chasing fukk nikka Camel being a tranny chasing fukk nikka.

Gonna use it as source material for my next ether filled diatribe on that hoofed piece of nutsac swinging shyt.

The Dust King

A Childrens Story
Daps
Reppin
the tri-state
I don't have much but I used to work at a bank and I managed Game Records accounts so I knew Jonathan (Shecky Green) Shecter who was the CEO. This is around the time of Bad Meets Evil and Royce dropping Boom so they were doing pretty well. He came in one time with 2 checks from Paul Rosenberg both over $100k. He used to bring artists signed to the label through because he knew I was a hip-hop head. I also went to chill at they're office a couple of times. I met Pretty Ugly, Lord Sear, Reef who produced some of their stuff and best of all a few of the Game Girls :takedat:. All of them were really cool and shecky gave me a really nice laptop bag for Christmas which he didn't have to. He also used to give me tons of Game merch and music.

I know Bowlegged Lou from Full Force, real good dude, called me to congratulate me when both of my kids were born which I really respect him for cause I only know him through a friend of my wife.

Met Black Thought and Jeru coming out of Electric Lady studio around 2000 when Thought was supposedly working on a solo album. Crazy shyt is literally 5 mins after we saw them we saw Mick Jagger in a shoe store.

that shoe store across from electric lady is no longer there, it was called rugged sole

Trey0'5Blue2Gz

I'm The Cook that killed Gus Fring
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Liberty City
I think Dirtbag had a deal with Atlantic years back if im not mistaken..

He was under cool and dre as well?

Yea he had a fall out with them because he started to go at Ross. Went as far as to go to the Def Jam building. He too hood nikka was out trapping and robbing people before doing studio sessions, he became more of a liability to them.

Still my nikka til this day, aside from being a live wire he is a real stand up guy.

Got a few tracks (and featurings) from Dirtbag on my PC, hardest one is Pushin ft. Dre & C-Ride.. shyt's classic. Came out around the time Joe Hound was out with that My Choppa track..

And I'm from Europe btw :blessed:

:wow: that's insane
+rep

Was this back in 03-04 when he had beef with T.I.?

Around 04 some time around summer

The Dust King

A Childrens Story
Daps
Reppin
the tri-state
yo i got a 1,000 stories but like @hustlemania too busy to type em

take this quote i put up few eeeks ago

in spring of 97 i was on junction and walked under the LIE cuz it started pourin so i sparked a L

across the street from me was nore and he was fukkin wit his cellphone like it was broke

it was jus me and him, and underneath that overpass its like mad quiet and it was a lil awkward so i offered him my L and he went "ight.......ehhhhhhhhhhh aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh naaah shorty im good.."

"you see she mad enough" and then he pointed to the rain.

the blunt was dirt so i thought thas why he turned it down so i pulled out my cell to show him i had one too (i was a kid lol) and this nikka says

"you got the juice now man.." like homey said to Q, then he laughs loud and obnoxious like HAHAHA and then walks off into the rain and gives me the power fist

i stood there for like 10 minutes wondering if he dissed me or not and also that was the day i was like im never smokin dirt again. ultimately i realized he was jus treatin me like the young cool nikka i was

iLLusoYuN_Da_Adidas_King

Psn illusoyun
Daps
Reppin
Miami Beach
This?

Wantin' a cheeseburger real, real bad. We've all been there. I'm there right now, because I'm having falafel for lunch. Busta Rhymes was there last night, when he reportedly threw such a fit in a Miami restaurant (after his cheeseburger was served to him with ketchup on the side) that the restaurant's owner called the police.

The Miami New Times reports that the trouble started when the rapper arrived at Cheeseburger Baby in South Beach around 6 a.m., either to enjoy a cheeseburger nightcap before changing into jammies or to start his Wednesday right with his first cheeseburger of the day.

Restaurant owner Stephanie Vitori said that, upon arrival, Busta Rhymes expressed his desire to jump to the front of the long line to get his food; when employees refused to let him skip ahead, Busta returned to his car to wait. After his order was brought out to him, Busta Rhymes allegedly returned to the restaurant even more agitated, apparently upset because his ketchup was hanging out with but not on his patty:

"He was calling our delivery driver Santiago a 'faq' multiple times, and me a 'bytch' and [telling] me 'to shut the fukk up' because we put his salt, pepper, ketchup, and mayo — that he asked for — on the side."

Vitori said Busta "caused such a scene," she eventually called the cops on him, though he left the restaurant before they arrived. (She added "on the side is just how we do it.")

Then, like a true angry mom, Busta Rhymes telephoned the restaurant a few minutes later to complain that there was no cheese on his cheeseburger, which Vitori says is a lie. She says that, while on the phone, Busta said "he was going to ‘come get us.'"

While Busta's camp has yet to respond to the allegations, Vitori is remaining steadfast.

"I deal with drunk and disorderly people all the time. I have been doing this for 11 years but never in my life have I felt more disrespected as a business owner or woman."

Obviously, the one topping the burger had in abundance was drama.​
http://gawker.com/5993463/busta-rhy...miami-restaurant-because-wants-a-cheeseburger

@Bruh Man 5th Flo come with those atl xxx video store employee stories!

Allow a miami nikka to intervene. The chick that fukking is being interviewed is a dyke butch blonde chick she's cool but don't fukk with nikkas heavy at all. Cheeseburger babies presentatiton is ASS I mean ALL the way fukked up so I could see why if u bought a 10 dollar burger why ud be mad.

The gay club son is speaking on before is score... now its a huge club and there do be bytches there. (you're not gay if you walk in a gay club in miami beach) I wouldnt want my picture taken either fyi there are mad drug deals and shyt done there... so I can't call it maybe busta gay maybe not. But Im not gay and Ive been in many a gay club (with hoes)

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
I met Nelly on two specific occasions, once at a house party and another was at a benefit. Dude remembered me the second time, put me onto some barbecue joints i didnt kno... real nice guy :yeshrug:

iLLusoYuN_Da_Adidas_King

Psn illusoyun
Daps
Reppin
Miami Beach
Im a speak on me getting styled on when I was 18 by Russel Simmons And Rev Run real quick.

I was in Prive' chilling macking to hoes when the crowd parts like the red sea...

I see this BIG ass Shaq looking nikka making a path I turn back to mack to the 3 hoes I have with me...

Then I hear the hoes say Oh shyt and I turn around its russel simmons walking through the crowd shaking ni99as hands like he's the president Im in awestruck gives this nikka a pound and Im just standing there for 5 seconds.

Then some nikka pushes me mad hard I turn around and it's rev run looking me up and down like Im a mark waiting for me to move. I had hoes so I look right back at the nikka like wtf? We stand off for like 5 seconds..

& I moved so the god could walk through the crowd.

I'll never forget that shyt, brehs.... this nikka was a REVEREND.

Yeah i know this story was wack too, I got other ones its just me smoking and chilling nothing really interesting.

Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Im a speak on me getting styled on when I was 18 by Russel Simmons And Rev Run real quick.

I was in Prive' chilling macking to hoes when the crowd parts like the red sea...

I see this BIG ass Shaq looking nikka making a path I turn back to mack to the 3 hoes I have with me...

Then I hear the hoes say Oh shyt and I turn around its russel simmons walking through the crowd shaking ni99as hands like he's the president Im in awestruck gives this nikka a pound and Im just standing there for 5 seconds.

Then some nikka pushes me mad hard I turn around and it's rev run looking me up and down like Im a mark waiting for me to move. I had hoes so I look right back at the nikka like wtf? We stand off for like 5 seconds..

& I moved so the god could walk through the crowd.

I'll never forget that shyt, brehs.... this nikka was a REVEREND.

Yeah i know this story was wack too, I got other ones its just me smoking and chilling nothing really interesting.

The good reverend was about to put them Hollis Hands on you :banderas:

Harry Sax

Formally mr 321
Daps
Allow a miami nikka to intervene. The chick that fukking is being interviewed is a dyke butch blonde chick she's cool but don't fukk with nikkas heavy at all. Cheeseburger babies presentatiton is ASS I mean ALL the way fukked up so I could see why if u bought a 10 dollar burger why ud be mad.

The gay club son is speaking on before is score... now its a huge club and there do be bytches there. (you're not gay if you walk in a gay club in miami beach) I wouldnt want my picture taken either fyi there are mad drug deals and shyt done there... so I can't call it maybe busta gay maybe not. But Im not gay and Ive been in many a gay club (with hoes)

:patrice: