I GOT SOME HIP HOP STORIES TO TELL...

BigF

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn just read through this entire thread...

@hustlemania really is the best poster on the booth:wow:

I've met a few rappers, nothing earth shattering or anything. Met Big Boi when I was working as a manager at the Sony Store in Lenox Mall. Cool as hell. We chopped it up for a minute and I told him on the humble that he was one of my favorite rappers.

Meth and Redman came through one time as well. Meth is real laid back and Redman is a fool lol. This was right after Michael Jackson died so we had MJ's video anthology playing on all our displays and Red was in their doing the Thriller dance:russ:

ive told this story before but my Best Friend got to meet Nas basically off me hyping him up to speak to Kelis. I had just gotten off work and he called me from the Best Buy off Inman Park where he worked saying that Kelis was up in the store buying a ton of shyt. I told him to go tell Kelis that Nas was the greatest rapper and he was like "naw man I can't be doing that shyt". I was like "nikka GO SAY THAT shyt". So he hung up. Called me back like 15 minutes later talking about "dude you ain't gonna GUESS what just happened :myman:".

So he walked up to Kelis and told her that he was a fan and that him and me thought Nas was the greatest. He said she looked at him funny for a second and then asked him to take her bags to the car. So he helps her take her bags to this hummer and she tells him to open the door and when he opens it Nas is in the back playing Playstation!' So my homie is totally caught off guard by this and Kelis is laughing her ass off at the look on his face. Nas daps up my homie and thanks him for supporting Real Hip Hop and they take off.

These 2 images have me dying.

Cwilk02

Pro
Supporter
Daps
umm lemme see...i seen plies in daytona bcr before he blew up...he was hot in florida off that 36 ounces tape...we went to a party at a hotel and "vip" was a lil makeshift stage and we ended up sneakin on stage...shyt was crowded as fukk...my homeboy who act like he never been anywhere was wildin out n shyt and bumped into this black ass nikka who looked like he had about 30 bodies under his belt...spilled his drink all on his shirt and buddy gave him the deathstare...well we seen plies in the crowd as the party let out and we chopped it up with him for a lil minute...took a picture

so some of our other homeboys went to NC for some football shyt or something and somebody called them and told em we chillin wit plies....by this time we standing outside the hotel at the strip and plies just standing there lookin all sad because everybody walking past him...nikka was icy tho...so my homeboy was like "man yall aint chillin wit plies quit lying" so plies grabbed the phone and was like wassup, and my boy kept sayin man nikka this aint plies...he looked at the phone was like :dahell: wrong wit dis nikka lol...plies short as shyt tho

i met jacki o that same night...took a pic with her...ass is so big...so so so so big

600915_503297323062209_1864755202_n.jpg

I met plies at a gas station while he was filling up an SUV with his face on it. :pachaha:Real cool dude chopped it up with him for about a minute or so even gave my bro an autograph.

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Alright, I used to work in a raw juice bar in Chicago. Common comes in to get some juice and a raw salad, and he's kinda talking to the girl at the counter doing the smooth "yeah sister, we tryna bring that positivity back to the hood" shyt, tryna mack this concious chick. Next thing the homie from the back comes out on some "yo Common I'm a rapper too" shyt, then he's like "hold up" and throws his CD in the store stereo and is like "what you think?". Now the shyt was wack as fukk, the beat was some Casio sounding shyt and he had this old school ass flow tryna drop knowledge. Common was like "yeah yeah I hear ya, this that real Chicago style right here". I could tell he wasn't feelin it but he was nice about it. As he's leaving dude gave Common the CD, and he was like "thanks Joe, see ya round sis" and he bounced.

BigF

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Alright, I used to work in a raw juice bar in Chicago. Common comes in to get some juice and a raw salad, and he's kinda talking to the girl at the counter doing the smooth "yeah sister, we tryna bring that positivity back to the hood" shyt, tryna mack this concious chick. Next thing the homie from the back comes out on some "yo Common I'm a rapper too" shyt, then he's like "hold up" and throws his CD in the store stereo and is like "what you think?". Now the shyt was wack as fukk, the beat was some Casio sounding shyt and he had this old school ass flow tryna drop knowledge. Common was like "yeah yeah I hear ya, this that real Chicago style right here". I could tell he wasn't feelin it but he was nice about it. As he's leaving dude gave Common the CD, and he was like "thanks Joe, see ya round sis" and he bounced.

Common should have kept it real.

'If i don't like it, I don;t like it....that don't mean that i'm hating'

Daps
U got it backwards about the Jim Jones skateboarding situation, it was actually Cam'ron who told Jim Jones to put the skateboard down while they were shooting photos for XXL, I have the exact issue in my stash it was from spring 2002.....
cool.. ironically, Cam ended up doing DGK Diplomat skateboards,, either way, they both were trying to come up on skateboarding,
@hustlemania I met del ... sort of in toronto at wakefest
half skate park half performances on this island you had to take a boat to
I walked up to the vert park, after striking out on buying weed ... there was this black dude on the top of it
I looked up and said "yo, you skate? you about to drop in? (didnt know it was del cause he had his hair all wrapped up... we were wearing identical outfits)
he looks down at me and goes "nah fam... nah... I dont do that"
I shrugged and walked away

an hour later im front row and he walks out to spit
Del doesnt skate vert.. alot of people dont skate vert..

Whitty Hutton

these posters are TRASH
Daps
Reppin
retired
Met 75% of Jodeci at a I-95 rest stop around the time their first album dropped. I was surprised they actually acknowledged a little nikka. They were all riding in a Legend or something and were parked next to us. One of them opened the back door and K.C. was in the seat :dead: lol

Cwilk02

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Yeah , I remember Jim dissed skaters but his vulture ass tried to start a team, failed, and started a Dipset rollerblade team instead :mjlol:

Tell that Foxx/Pac story:blessed:

I got a few...

In 1995 I got my first job as a messenger. We had uniforms but since I just started they had to order mine. They told me to size up on the pants but I didn't listen. My uni comes in and the shirt and tie fit but the pants are super tight. This is the peak of the baggy clothes era so I'm scared to leave the the office. The EMI records building is right across the street so there's rappers and their hood nikka entourages posted outside. My name gets called and I gotta go to 52nd and Lex. I'm walking and I see Fat Joe and Macho walking towards me. As I pass Joe says, "My mans pants are mad young :troll:." I got back and asked if I could order a new size:mjcry:

When Guy was popular my sister went to see them at the Apollo. She came back and said Aaron Hall handed her a card as he hopped into a limo after the show. It had his name, number and "Nasty Men" on it. She was 15:scust:. I wanted him dead:birdman:. After reading stories on him (Gloria Velez , etc) that nikka is a dirtbag.

Walking down 58th and 7th ave and Fredro Star walks out of a building flexing. This is during his Moesha run. I pass and the nikka said something. I ain't hear him but I know he was popping shyt. I looked back and said "nikka you Fredro Star FOH:youngsabo:" Must of struck a nerve because I kept walking and he was still yelling shyt.

Was chilling in Soho and if you know the area there's a lot of fly, fashionable, sophisticated people around. I like to get dipped when I go there and look real classy even though I'm just getting pizza. I'm randomly roaming around and post up on a corner trying to decide where to go next. Across the street I see ASAP Nast with some gorgeous blond, model looking chick. He looks at me with the :aicmon: . They go into a sunglasses store, he leaves her, comes back out and stands directly across from me with the :birdman:. I knew what it was. He wanted a fly nikka stand off. :whoa: Not in a gay way just in a "nikka I see you but you ain't the only fly nikka out" or a "nice shoes but I don't wanna ask where you got em from" way. I'm like:smugdraper: and lean back on a wall chilling. He does the same. After about 15 wasted minutes I nod like "nice outfit nikka:birdman:" and he's like :myman:. Weird thing is I keep randomly running into this nikka like he's my rival or something.

I just thought of Ash always running into Gary from Pokémon when you said that breh. :russ:

Amsterdayumn

$outhern Smok€
Daps
Reppin
Amsterdam, the Netherlands & Paramaribo, Suriname
No but Dirtbag is my big homie
Dude is crazy and legit in the streets
Never would I have thought someone on the Coli would know who Dirtbag is
+rep
Got a few tracks (and featurings) from Dirtbag on my PC, hardest one is Pushin ft. Dre & C-Ride.. shyt's classic. Came out around the time Joe Hound was out with that My Choppa track..

And I'm from Europe btw :blessed:

Big Skilly Films

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
WHEN STEELE (FROM JUICE) SAVED FREDRO STAR FROM GETTING ROBBED

ok this story takes place just before juice came out so jermaine hopkins (steele) was known as huggy no one really knew him from juice yet so they didnt call him steele yet...everyone showed him love and called him huggy or huggy bear...this was during the shooting of the movie called "strapped" which they was shooting uptown in jefferson projects...this movie was bookem woodbines 1st movie as no one knew who he was but he was diddy bopping through the hood like he a killer...and this was the 1st time anyone seen fredro star (onyx hasnt come out yet so no one really knew who this kid was)...the apt they used for bookem woodbines was my friends apt. his moms got money out of it but we got to politic with bookem and a couple other producers who were there...fredro walks in the apt looking all hard at every one in the place even my man...my man is like :stopitslime: "who the fukk is this light skin midget looking at?" we find out he one of the actors so we brush it off...later on they shooting scenes outside in the projects and fredro is acting too much like he a killer...just mean mugging nikkas talk loud walking around with a gucci chain...me & my nikkas got a few scenes in the movie so we close to the action...huggy was a real nikka...he showed love to damn near everyone and everyone showed him love back...but a lot of nikkas wasnt feeling fredro cause of his actions...so we in the middle of the projects drinking E&J with huggy joking bugging out smoking weed then my man tells huggy he going to rob fredro...so huggy was laughing thinking he joking but i look at huggy like :wtb: "you know he mean it right?" huggy face got all serious and told my man to chill cause then shyt will fukk everything up...my man wasnt trying to hear that he said "that nikka walking around here like he run things i gotta let him know where he at"...huggy like :merchant: my dude dont do it to look out for him and let it slide...my man put a serious face like :comeon: then looked at me and i just shrugged my shoulder like "whatever nikka its on you"...my man got his brothers (all brothers were psycho) and they were with it...but when one of them spotted huggy he went up to him and said you the man i loved you in lean on me (nikka turned to a fukking groupie)...huggy tells him "you dont have to do this man with a serious face"...his brother was like "aight on the strength of you he wont get touched but if we see him walking like that he will get got"...next day fredro was cool with nikkas slapping everyone five showing love...i guess huggy told him

Xbox One X

the kufi smacker
Daps
Reppin
Colifarnia
WHEN STEELE (FROM JUICE) SAVED FREDRO STAR FROM GETTING ROBBED

ok this story takes place just before juice came out so jermaine hopkins (steele) was known as huggy no one really knew him from juice yet so they didnt call him steele yet...everyone showed him love and called him huggy or huggy bear...this was during the shooting of the movie called "strapped" which they was shooting uptown in jefferson projects...this movie was bookem woodbines 1st movie as no one knew who he was but he was diddy bopping through the hood like he a killer...and this was the 1st time anyone seen fredro star (onyx hasnt come out yet so no one really knew who this kid was)...the apt they used for bookem woodbines was my friends apt. his moms got money out of it but we got to politic with bookem and a couple other producers who were there...fredro walks in the apt looking all hard at every one in the place even my man...my man is like :stopitslime: "who the fukk is this light skin midget looking at?" we find out he one of the actors so we brush it off...later on they shooting scenes outside in the projects and fredro is acting too much like he a killer...just mean mugging nikkas talk loud walking around with a gucci chain...me & my nikkas got a few scenes in the movie so we close to the action...huggy was a real nikka...he showed love to damn near everyone and everyone showed him love back...but a lot of nikkas wasnt feeling fredro cause of his actions...so we in the middle of the projects drinking E&J with huggy joking bugging out smoking weed then my man tells huggy he going to rob fredro...so huggy was laughing thinking he joking but i look at huggy like :wtb: "you know he mean it right?" huggy face got all serious and told my man to chill cause then shyt will fukk everything up...my man wasnt trying to hear that he said "that nikka walking around here like he run things i gotta let him know where he at"...huggy like :merchant: my dude dont do it to look out for him and let it slide...my man put a serious face like :comeon: then looked at me and i just shrugged my shoulder like "whatever nikka its on you"...my man got his brothers (all brothers were psycho) and they were with it...but when one of them spotted huggy he went up to him and said you the man i loved you in lean on me (nikka turned to a fukking groupie)...huggy tells him "you dont have to do this man with a serious face"...his brother was like "aight on the strength of you he wont get touched but if we see him walking like that he will get got"...next day fredro was cool with nikkas slapping everyone five showing love...i guess huggy told him
But strapped came out after onyx first debut....unless hbo filmed it years before '92........