I GOT SOME HIP HOP STORIES TO TELL...

Big Skilly Films

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
THE TIME I MET CAPONE N NOREAGA...

so im at fat beats one day...with my nikkas we made it a habit to stop by there everytime we were around the area...fat beats always had something dope to find about hip hop wheter it be magazines, music,even bumping into rapper, anything to do with hip hop would be found here...im talking real hiphop...when you come into the store there was a table where up coming artist can promote they new products...from music snippet tapes to clothing brand to seminars to flyers with the next big show ...so while im looking through all this taking what i like i stopped and noitced some flyers laying there...i was like :ohhh: wtf is this? the reason i was like that cause most people who promote there stuff on these tables usually had it professionally made with uv flyers or color flyers looking decent...the flyers i was looking at where 8 x 11 xerox copies of 2 mug shots so i started :russ: cause that shyt looked extra bootleg...so i call my boys and we looking at this flyer cracking up cause no lie...nikkas had they mug shots giving a brief bio of each one...the names where capone & noreaga...the funny shyt to us was nore's name cause remember no one knew how to pronounce his name since it was spelled different...we would be like nor-ey-agah (with a spanish accent on purpose just to make it sound even funnier)...so between me & my nikkas we would have a game we would play called nor-ey-agah (with the accent) and smack each other in the neck when someone wasnt expecting it...which i started as we were all surrounded looking at the flyer...so we walk around fat beats and lord sear is there...so i got the :pachaha: face not because its lord sear cause we knew each other but because a few nights ago i recently found out i was fukking one of his jump offs (when i was smashing he was beeping her to go fukk im sure he didnt give a fukk about her since she was a groupie chick) we see him chop it up with him then after a while we bounce...we walking uptown and i start noticing those capone & noreaga flyers hung up everywhere with scotch tape like 2 pieces one on the top one on the bottom...so i just laugh again :russ: cause that shyt is the most ghetto you can get with shyt...fast forward a few days later...me and my cousin go to my mans clothing company which happened to be in 22nd st i think im not sure exactly which st but it was in the 20's by 6th avenue...so we stop in front of the building to smoke a dro blunt (there was no sour back then)...while we finishing up 2 hood nikkas walk by us smell it in the air and say to us that smell right and walk into the building we were about to step foot in...so we behind them waiting for the elevator...one of them kept looking back watching us through his peripheral vision (i dont think they were scared or anything but you know when you in a small vicinity with street nikkas you always have to be on point)...so one of them turns around and go :ehh:"thats that dro huh" we like oh yeah you know it:ahh:...so that squashed a lil tension in the air...we get in the elevator and that shyt only fits 5 people the most...we in there and one of them go "yo you nikkas are rappers?" and we tell them nah we dont rap...we both get out the same floor and one pulls out his hand to slap us find and he goes "whats up im noreaga this my man capone"...(the name noreaga didnt click right away because remember we really didnt know how to pronounce his name) we slap them five then we go to the left and they go to the right (my mans company was on the left penalty records was on the right)...so we go in and chop it up with my man like ":ohhh: yo theres a record company on this floor? and my man is like "yeah penalty records is over there"...then he hands us the 8 x 11 copy flyer and some snippet tapes...me & my cousin look at each other and go "NOR-Ey-AGAH" (with the accent) and bust out laughing :russ:

BigF

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
.me & my cousin look at each other and go "NOR-Ey-AGAH" (with the accent) and bust out laughing :russ:

:deadmanny:

nore-superthug-o.gif

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
only rapper I ever met was Mannie Fresh, and it was in passing.

I used to live on County Line Road in Ridgeland, MS, and you can't buy beer there past a certain time... but you could walk right across County Line and legally be in Jackson MS and buy beer all night long. There was a gas station right across from my apartment complex. Anyway,

It's like 2am on a Tuesday, right. The whole city is dead. I'm walking across the street and you can't hear shyt but crickets and traffic from highway 55. But I look at the gas station and see this BADASS muscle car.

I'm walking up and staring at the car when out the gas station walks Mannie Fresh, talking on a cell phone.

I went into shock like a dumb struck groupie. It wasn't the fact that it was Mannie Fresh, it was the thought that... it's Tuesday night in the semibusy section of the middle of nowhere, Mississippi. Imagine Michael Jordan hanging out on the outskirts of Des Moines Iowa or some shyt.

My brain wouldn't process it. When he walked by me, I wanted to speak... but when I opened my mouth it was like

Me: :dwillhuh: What the hell are you doing here!?

Manny: :umad: bytch, I'm Worldwide!!!!:blessed:

Then he hopped in the car and literally peeled off right in front of me, threw all kinds of rocks and dirt up on a nikka. I was still standing there like :dwillhuh: and only snapped out of it when I heard the chick behind the counter pointing and laughing at me through the glass.

Oh shyt :dead:

One of my mom's friends is fukkin mannie and flies her out to texas every now and then. I been tryna squeeze some stories out of her but she aint budgin

Daps
Reppin
NULL
VERY RANDOM BUT A FEW YEARS BACK i SEEN AZ COMiN OUT OF ATRiUM ON BROADWAY iN THE SOHO AREA (NYC) FOR THOSE THAT DONT KNOW. HOMiE HAD 4 OR 5 SHOPPiNG BAGS AND 4 BAD bytchES WiT EM. HOMiE HOPPED iN THE RANGE LOOKED AT ME WHEN i WAS WALKiN PAST AND GAVE ME THE BLACK FiST iN THE AiR. THAT SCENE WAS LiKE SOME shyt OUT OF HiS RHYMES. THEM CHiCKS WAS NiCE.

RAW_SPK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
N.I.N.
VERY RANDOM BUT A FEW YEARS BACK i SEEN AZ COMiN OUT OF ATRiUM ON BROADWAY iN THE SOHO AREA (NYC) FOR THOSE THAT DONT KNOW. HOMiE HAD 4 OR 5 SHOPPiNG BAGS AND 4 BAD bytchES WiT EM. HOMiE HOPPED iN THE RANGE LOOKED AT ME WHEN i WAS WALKiN PAST AND GAVE ME THE BLACK FiST iN THE AiR. THAT SCENE WAS LiKE SOME shyt OUT OF HiS RHYMES. THEM CHiCKS WAS NiCE.
You was in the presence of the God, kid

Xerces

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Yeah , I remember Jim dissed skaters but his vulture ass tried to start a team, failed, and started a Dipset rollerblade team instead :mjlol:

Tell that Foxx/Pac story:blessed:

I got a few...

In 1995 I got my first job as a messenger. We had uniforms but since I just started they had to order mine. They told me to size up on the pants but I didn't listen. My uni comes in and the shirt and tie fit but the pants are super tight. This is the peak of the baggy clothes era so I'm scared to leave the the office. The EMI records building is right across the street so there's rappers and their hood nikka entourages posted outside. My name gets called and I gotta go to 52nd and Lex. I'm walking and I see Fat Joe and Macho walking towards me. As I pass Joe says, "My mans pants are mad young :troll:." I got back and asked if I could order a new size:mjcry:

When Guy was popular my sister went to see them at the Apollo. She came back and said Aaron Hall handed her a card as he hopped into a limo after the show. It had his name, number and "Nasty Men" on it. She was 15:scust:. I wanted him dead:birdman:. After reading stories on him (Gloria Velez , etc) that nikka is a dirtbag.

Walking down 58th and 7th ave and Fredro Star walks out of a building flexing. This is during his Moesha run. I pass and the nikka said something. I ain't hear him but I know he was popping shyt. I looked back and said "nikka you Fredro Star FOH:youngsabo:" Must of struck a nerve because I kept walking and he was still yelling shyt.

Was chilling in Soho and if you know the area there's a lot of fly, fashionable, sophisticated people around. I like to get dipped when I go there and look real classy even though I'm just getting pizza. I'm randomly roaming around and post up on a corner trying to decide where to go next. Across the street I see ASAP Nast with some gorgeous blond, model looking chick. He looks at me with the :aicmon: . They go into a sunglasses store, he leaves her, comes back out and stands directly across from me with the :birdman:. I knew what it was. He wanted a fly nikka stand off. :whoa: Not in a gay way just in a "nikka I see you but you ain't the only fly nikka out" or a "nice shoes but I don't wanna ask where you got em from" way. I'm like:smugdraper: and lean back on a wall chilling. He does the same. After about 15 wasted minutes I nod like "nice outfit nikka:birdman:" and he's like :myman:. Weird thing is I keep randomly running into this nikka like he's my rival or something.

"As I pass Joe says, "My mans pants are mad young :troll:." I got back and asked if I could order a new size:mjcry:"

:russ:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
AZ used to cop from my pops
i STILL to this day think he got me for my Group Home CD