I GOT SOME HIP HOP STORIES TO TELL...

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
I got a few...

way back in the day, me and my peeps were at this Onyx show (when they first came out with 'throw your guns'). we walked past Onyx in a hallway downstairs from the show, and they all bumped the shyt out of my one homie :pachaha:

I seen a lot of shyt living and working on Miami Beach:

met Guru (RIP) one night at the club. smoked out with him (that's gonna be a common theme). I saw him later outside when I was eating a slice of pizza. the pizza was in my right hand, so I went to give him dap with the left, and he told me "nah, the left is mad wack". I wiped off my right hand and dapped him with that hand :wow:

met Chris Lighty (RIP) and smoked out with him, Trigger tha Gambler, and some of the Cru cats. Chris Lighty was mad cool and gave us a bunch of Violator shyt (tshirts, stickers, mix tapes)

I used to see Busta a lot. saw him coming out of Opium with a black eye one night :mjpls:

when I was a bellman, I brought Mos Def to Beyonce's room :mjpls: (this was back around 2002)

one morning I was sent to Biz Markie's room to help him with his bags. I got there and dude is in his boxers. :scusthov: then he turns around to grab his bag, and I catch a glimpse of mad ass crack. :scusthov: I just remember thinking "I always wanted to meet the Biz, but not like this" :snoop:

my one homie was down with Fat Joe and the TS cats. so we were around them a lot. one night Joe had a table next to Nas and Kelis, and I smoked out with them (Joe don't smoke). I remember Nas was mad suspect of the blunt like shyt might be laced or 'dirty'

smoked a blunt with George Clinton, and he ate the roach :blessed:

I got a bunch more, but they're all lost in a cloud of smoke. even smoked blunts with @hustlemania :myman:

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
As a kid, I remember getting a glimpse at Master P in Illinois with Tyrone Nesby (Former NBA player) but I didn't get to meet him though. One of the OG's that remembers it well told my boy that allegedly P came through in expensive ride (can't remember what it was) with a bunch of body guards and only stayed for like 10 min because he was shook.

I met Diamond from Crime Mob when she came and performed....Looks average in person and wasn't really that friendly. Diamond and her crew of like 3-4 dudes ran out the venue 25 min into the show because a fight broke out. She ran off that stage like she was Jackie Joyner Kersee. Her crew followed her out the back way and took the money they were paid.

Thats all I got...

AtomicUse

Superstar
Daps
I met Twista coming out of Mr Greeks at like 2am on Halsted and Van Buren here in Chicago.

I saw the Lamborghini parked outside and knew it was his from everyone else that said they'd seen it. The female he had in that lambo was top 5 I ever seen in my life, she was s so fine breh's.:whew:

He a real Chitown dude though, not Hollywood AT ALL, I told him I was a huge fan and I got to take a picture with him and he signed my bag with the gyro in it cause i ain't have nothing else on me. :pachaha:

I asked him about his music and how it was treating him cause he wasnt mainstream like that and he just shrugged it off and said "Trust me young blood it's all well I'm set for life".:smugbiden:

He hopped in the lamb and sped off. That's my only hop hop celeb story.

On another note, I think I'm the only dude in Chicago that ain't met/seen R Kelly though. Everybody I know seen that dude.:heh:

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Twista stays in Chi-Town most of the time from what I recall.
I've never seen R Kelly either

Sleepy Walker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cincy
I rememeber when Ross started using the name "willow" nikkas was like wtf is this??

He used to rap about staying in school and was a conscious rapper. He was getting clowned back then because he would rap a certain way then ghost write for Trina about suckin dikk #pause

Once Trick & Ted Lucas got a hold of him his whole demeanor changed.

He was that chubby nikka who stayed fly cuz his mom had paper and would whip a Benz to school. nikka always had a notebook with him tho and you could always catch him with headphones on but he wasn't on some cutthroat shyt

I'll drop a jewel for you

When he recorded Hustling we was in the studio (me & redd Eyez & a bunch of other homies) & Ross was bumping 50 Cent is The Future which is why you hear him reference Yayo in the song.

"In the M-I-A-YO them nikkaz rich off that YAYO
Steady slangin' YAYO, my Chevy bangin' Yayo"

Before I forget the mixtape ross had when he was going under willow exists but the only two people I know who actually have it is Ted Lucas & Ross' BM
& I'm almost sure she gave it to 50

Was this back in 03-04 when he had beef with T.I.?

wingzboy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Met Suge Knight in 2003. It was crazy because it wasn't in my orginal intentions to even go out to LA. I was visiting family that I had down in San Jose. My Cousin done made alot of paper off the Real Estate game and was trying to possibly get a Indie label going and maybe wanted to find some talent in the Bay . He also wanted me to be involved because he knew I had knowledge of hip hop and use to write for different websites in regards to reviewing albums so I say cool. What I didn't know was that My cousin was also boys with Eastwood, I chopped it up with Eastwood like a day or two later and he was telling he how he got signed with Suge and all of that. Suggested we take a trip to LA and see whats going on.

When we got up to LA and after trying to reach Suge several times, We finally got him and We agreed to meet him outside of the Beverley Center. He had about 3 or 4 nikkas around him and surprisingly enough He was actually nice to us and was talking shyt about rebuilding Tha Row, Not working with these bytch nikkas like Calvin(Snoop) and Andre(Dre):russ:, Told me to come work with some real nikkas(Since I was the one visiting, He pointed me out lol), Even said he would make me rich by 23(I was 21) if I followed him.

Went Clubbing with them Death Row Nikkas about twice(due to the affiliation with Eastwood) It was possibly one of the most tense but fun atmospheres I've ever been around. Suge of course being Suge was getting agitated by one of the Bar tenders and wanted to slap the shyt out of him, Ray J's ol trick ass was with us that night and he was blowing 100s on strippers,

Ironically one of the chicks Ray took to the hotel I ended up finding on Facebook years ago and she told me how this nikka was borderline boring as fukk and acted as if he didn't know what to really do. He was really a square pretending to be something he's not.:mjlol:

Kurupt was drunk as a skunk, Crooked I was in the dark part trying to bag some exotic Spanish bytch. Suge was in another corner taking pictures with everybody in VIP. LA broads were easy to bag for real, I must have bagged like 4 that night.:wow:

Breh sorry, but this story became unbelievable when you said Ray J was making it rain 100s. I would have had my doubts if you said the nikka made it rain nickels, let alone benjies breh.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
since i got a few minutes:

- my homie Greg, is a shoe/clothing designer.. and, when G-Unit Clothing was through Echo- 50 hit him up to do some logos for his brand, and artists.. so, after he finished Bucks "NY" logo.. 50, Banks and a few folks rolled through(50 was always around.. i worked for a company under Echo at the time as well, and would randomly run into him in the building.. hes actually a really cool dude for the most part).. anyways.. Greg, 50, Banks, Gregs intern and a few folks from the office were all taking the elevator up to Gregs office.. 50, always fukkin with Banks- said something, and Banks snapped back jokingly.. outta nowhere, 50 just hauls off and smacks Banks in the face.. :dwillhuh:everyone in the elevator just stopped.. 50 barked on him, told him he'd take his chains back, and dont ever do that again.. the rest of the ride was a awkward silence.. that story floated around Echo for days, and not long after Banks just played the background real heavy.. @spliz remembers me telling that back in the day, and folks caught some serious feelings..
- back in around '05, i worked with dude who made the talking Ghostface doll.. i was head of marketing, so basically- i would bring the doll to "life".. take it to random parties, shoot it chillin in random spots, filmed a web commercial, etc.. Ghost was.. lets just say, not doing well financially at the time.. dude wasnt exactly the nicest person around this time.. especially to folks who were actually trying to put money in his pocket.. i assumed he was going through some things, like we all do in life, and just dropped the gig.. btw- the gold medallion, and eagle on his wrist of the doll- were real gold.. homies uncle was a jeweler downtown LA, and hooked it up.. thats why the doll sold for so much at the time..
- speaking of my homies jeweler uncle.. alot of folks would come through to rent jewelry.. :mjlol: i aint even gonna embarrass some rappers, but its funny to know whos really got dough, and who acts like they do.. :mjpls:
- side 2 to the above story(i mentioned this on :hamster: way back).. DOOM was doing a show in LA.. if you know dude, he personally- NEVER does shows.. he sends someone out his height/build.. has them wear his mask, and basically lip-sync.. sidenote: dude has some dumbass, gullible fans.. :snoop: anyways.. his mask was shipped in to a promoter in LA, and when he got it- the jewel was missing between the eyes.. he gave it to my folks, to have his uncle fix it.. we went on a tour with DOOMs mask, taking photos, getting random people to take photos, etc.. DOOM wasnt too happy about that.. had the photos on MySpace, dude hit me up- heated.. as i said- i mentioned this on :hamster: way before the video of fake DOOM went viral, and of course folks thought i was telling :duck: i dont lie about sh!t..

ill be back through later with more.. yall be easy.. :salute:

This kinda explains everything about that doom vakill show, at university of Chicago.

Art Barr

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
real quick:
- Jim Jones had his people hit me up, about riding/repping for his clothing company back in the day(the one before Vamp Life).. forgot the name, but i told dude to fukk off mainly because i remember in a old XXL Dipset had a spread/shoot with coincidentally- one of my friends.. the editorial started out talking about how they were on-set, and Juelz picked up homies skateboard and started cruising around.. Jimmy goes, "put that sh!t down.. gangsters dont skateboard.." fukkin clown tried to start a company based off skateboarding, few years later.. matter of fact- i know who got his chain, from when he got robbed at a video shoot.. :mjlol:
- spoke to Freddie Foxx about quite a few things.. one stand-out, was when he ran up on Pac.. i know theres alot of Pac stans on this site(dont stab me @SunZoo :damn:).. but, ill leave it at- he humbled the fukk outta dude, on his own tour bus.. anyone that knows Foxx, knows hes a real ass dude..
- TI has herpes, and gave it to this white broad i know.. his scar is visible as hell in the "What You Know About That" video.. he also got his ass whooped when he went to

Yeah , I remember Jim dissed skaters but his vulture ass tried to start a team, failed, and started a Dipset rollerblade team instead :mjlol:

Tell that Foxx/Pac story:blessed:

I got a few...

In 1995 I got my first job as a messenger. We had uniforms but since I just started they had to order mine. They told me to size up on the pants but I didn't listen. My uni comes in and the shirt and tie fit but the pants are super tight. This is the peak of the baggy clothes era so I'm scared to leave the the office. The EMI records building is right across the street so there's rappers and their hood nikka entourages posted outside. My name gets called and I gotta go to 52nd and Lex. I'm walking and I see Fat Joe and Macho walking towards me. As I pass Joe says, "My mans pants are mad young :troll:." I got back and asked if I could order a new size:mjcry:

When Guy was popular my sister went to see them at the Apollo. She came back and said Aaron Hall handed her a card as he hopped into a limo after the show. It had his name, number and "Nasty Men" on it. She was 15:scust:. I wanted him dead:birdman:. After reading stories on him (Gloria Velez , etc) that nikka is a dirtbag.

Walking down 58th and 7th ave and Fredro Star walks out of a building flexing. This is during his Moesha run. I pass and the nikka said something. I ain't hear him but I know he was popping shyt. I looked back and said "nikka you Fredro Star FOH:youngsabo:" Must of struck a nerve because I kept walking and he was still yelling shyt.

Was chilling in Soho and if you know the area there's a lot of fly, fashionable, sophisticated people around. I like to get dipped when I go there and look real classy even though I'm just getting pizza. I'm randomly roaming around and post up on a corner trying to decide where to go next. Across the street I see ASAP Nast with some gorgeous blond, model looking chick. He looks at me with the :aicmon: . They go into a sunglasses store, he leaves her, comes back out and stands directly across from me with the :birdman:. I knew what it was. He wanted a fly nikka stand off. :whoa: Not in a gay way just in a "nikka I see you but you ain't the only fly nikka out" or a "nice shoes but I don't wanna ask where you got em from" way. I'm like:smugdraper: and lean back on a wall chilling. He does the same. After about 15 wasted minutes I nod like "nice outfit nikka:birdman:" and he's like :myman:. Weird thing is I keep randomly running into this nikka like he's my rival or something.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Yeah , I remember Jim dissed skaters but his vulture ass tried to start a team, failed, and started a Dipset rollerblade team instead :mjlol:

Tell that Foxx/Pac story:blessed:

I got a few...

In 1995 I got my first job as a messenger. We had uniforms but since I just started they had to order mine. They told me to size up on the pants but I didn't listen. My uni comes in and the shirt and tie fit but the pants are super tight. This is the peak of the baggy clothes era so I'm scared to leave the the office. The EMI records building is right across the street so there's rappers and their hood nikka entourages posted outside. My name gets called and I gotta go to 52nd and Lex. I'm walking and I see Fat Joe and Macho walking towards me. As I pass Joe says, "My mans pants are mad young :troll:." I got back and asked if I could order a new size:mjcry:

When Guy was popular my sister went to see them at the Apollo. She came back and said Aaron Hall handed her a card as he hopped into a limo after the show. It had his name, number and "Nasty Men" on it. She was 15:scust:. I wanted him dead:birdman:. After reading stories on him (Gloria Velez , etc) that nikka is a dirtbag.

Walking down 58th and 7th ave and Fredro Star walks out of a building flexing. This is during his Moesha run. I pass and the nikka said something. I ain't hear him but I know he was popping shyt. I looked back and said "nikka you Fredro Star FOH:youngsabo:" Must of struck a nerve because I kept walking and he was still yelling shyt.

Was chilling in Soho and if you know the area there's a lot of fly, fashionable, sophisticated people around. I like to get dipped when I go there and look real classy even though I'm just getting pizza. I'm randomly roaming around and post up on a corner trying to decide where to go next. Across the street I see ASAP Nast with some gorgeous blond, model looking chick. He looks at me with the :aicmon: . They go into a sunglasses store, he leaves her, comes back out and stands directly across from me with the :birdman:. I knew what it was. He wanted a fly nikka stand off. :whoa: Not in a gay way just in a "nikka I see you but you ain't the only fly nikka out" or a "nice shoes but I don't wanna ask where you got em from" way. I'm like:smugdraper: and lean back on a wall chilling. He does the same. After about 15 wasted minutes I nod like "nice outfit nikka:birdman:" and he's like :myman:. Weird thing is I keep randomly running into this nikka like he's my rival or something.
Lmao @ u facin off wit the nikka Asap Nast on some Zoolander shyt..

RAW_SPK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
N.I.N.
I got a couple (not necessarily stories more so meetings)

Me Tru Life at a Miami Heat game back in the day...didn't know who he was but I saw the ROC Chain :banderas: (the la familia one) and figured he was a new signee. Months later found out it was tru life.

Met Fabolous at an airport. Me and the fam was going to jamaica but our flight cancelled so as we went to baggage claim that night I seen bruh walking with Muggz and a bunch of other dudes. this had to be like '06 maybe but I was OD scary af walking up to Muggz and I asked to say waddup. He said it was cool but no pictures :ufdup:

And recently (drunk as fukk) I walked past Nasir Bin Olu Dara when he was in club Ono down in Orlando last year. the vip was upstairs and I was coming down because the bathroom was up there. Surreal shyt when I found out he was in the club later that night