I GOT SOME HIP HOP STORIES TO TELL...

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Off The Cuff Radio/ScrewballRadio/BudeBoyEnt
-
Breh sorry, but this story became unbelievable when you said Ray J was making it rain 100s. I would have had my doubts if you said the nikka made it rain nickels, let alone benjies breh.

I didn't say he made it rain, I said he was TRICKIN:russ:Ray is one of the biggest tricks out there. I remember a tweet Ray sent my homegirl saying that he would buy her homes, furs, cars and make her a STAR

CoCKy GeNiuS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ill ask the homie Greg for the specifics, next time i speak to him.. the slap was real, tho.. few people saw it, and theres really no need for anyone to lie about something like that.. we all worked for the same company, and as i said- it floated around for awhile..

alot of folks used to smash Bey.. she has more bodies than Rhianna, and thats saying alot..

real quick:
- Jim Jones had his people hit me up, about riding/repping for his clothing company back in the day(the one before Vamp Life).. forgot the name, but i told dude to fukk off mainly because i remember in a old XXL Dipset had a spread/shoot with coincidentally- one of my friends.. the editorial started out talking about how they were on-set, and Juelz picked up homies skateboard and started cruising around.. Jimmy goes, "put that sh!t down.. gangsters dont skateboard.." fukkin clown tried to start a company based off skateboarding, few years later.. matter of fact- i know who got his chain, from when he got robbed at a video shoot.. :mjlol:

U got it backwards about the Jim Jones skateboarding situation, it was actually Cam'ron who told Jim Jones to put the skateboard down while they were shooting photos for XXL, I have the exact issue in my stash it was from spring 2002.....

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
future rafters
whew.png
, just in here :eat:

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah , I remember Jim dissed skaters but his vulture ass tried to start a team, failed, and started a Dipset rollerblade team instead :mjlol:

Tell that Foxx/Pac story:blessed:

I got a few...

In 1995 I got my first job as a messenger. We had uniforms but since I just started they had to order mine. They told me to size up on the pants but I didn't listen. My uni comes in and the shirt and tie fit but the pants are super tight. This is the peak of the baggy clothes era so I'm scared to leave the the office. The EMI records building is right across the street so there's rappers and their hood nikka entourages posted outside. My name gets called and I gotta go to 52nd and Lex. I'm walking and I see Fat Joe and Macho walking towards me. As I pass Joe says, "My mans pants are mad young :troll:." I got back and asked if I could order a new size:mjcry:

When Guy was popular my sister went to see them at the Apollo. She came back and said Aaron Hall handed her a card as he hopped into a limo after the show. It had his name, number and "Nasty Men" on it. She was 15:scust:. I wanted him dead:birdman:. After reading stories on him (Gloria Velez , etc) that nikka is a dirtbag.

Walking down 58th and 7th ave and Fredro Star walks out of a building flexing. This is during his Moesha run. I pass and the nikka said something. I ain't hear him but I know he was popping shyt. I looked back and said "nikka you Fredro Star FOH:youngsabo:" Must of struck a nerve because I kept walking and he was still yelling shyt.

Was chilling in Soho and if you know the area there's a lot of fly, fashionable, sophisticated people around. I like to get dipped when I go there and look real classy even though I'm just getting pizza. I'm randomly roaming around and post up on a corner trying to decide where to go next. Across the street I see ASAP Nast with some gorgeous blond, model looking chick. He looks at me with the :aicmon: . They go into a sunglasses store, he leaves her, comes back out and stands directly across from me with the :birdman:. I knew what it was. He wanted a fly nikka stand off. :whoa: Not in a gay way just in a "nikka I see you but you ain't the only fly nikka out" or a "nice shoes but I don't wanna ask where you got em from" way. I'm like:smugdraper: and lean back on a wall chilling. He does the same. After about 15 wasted minutes I nod like "nice outfit nikka:birdman:" and he's like :myman:. Weird thing is I keep randomly running into this nikka like he's my rival or something.
ASAP Nast is this niccas Gary :skip:

1294655368872.gif

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
only rapper I ever met was Mannie Fresh, and it was in passing.

I used to live on County Line Road in Ridgeland, MS, and you can't buy beer there past a certain time... but you could walk right across County Line and legally be in Jackson MS and buy beer all night long. There was a gas station right across from my apartment complex. Anyway,

It's like 2am on a Tuesday, right. The whole city is dead. I'm walking across the street and you can't hear shyt but crickets and traffic from highway 55. But I look at the gas station and see this BADASS muscle car.

I'm walking up and staring at the car when out the gas station walks Mannie Fresh, talking on a cell phone.

I went into shock like a dumb struck groupie. It wasn't the fact that it was Mannie Fresh, it was the thought that... it's Tuesday night in the semibusy section of the middle of nowhere, Mississippi. Imagine Michael Jordan hanging out on the outskirts of Des Moines Iowa or some shyt.

My brain wouldn't process it. When he walked by me, I wanted to speak... but when I opened my mouth it was like

Me: :dwillhuh: What the hell are you doing here!?

Manny: :umad: bytch, I'm Worldwide!!!!:blessed:

Then he hopped in the car and literally peeled off right in front of me, threw all kinds of rocks and dirt up on a nikka. I was still standing there like :dwillhuh: and only snapped out of it when I heard the chick behind the counter pointing and laughing at me through the glass.

TheJet

Superstar
Daps
Aight. I got a few lightweight stories:
-was at a party in the Lower (some industry shyt) chillin with a few of my peoples, and met Consequence. Real chill dude at the time, and a few mins later Jay Electronica comes thru. This was when Exhibit C was on fire. He come they and showed love, but he was acking mad irregular

-met Nas at Virgin Megastore for the N*gger release. I can't lie, I was shook. Told him "take It In Blood" was my favorite track. He said that was peace and I kept it moving.

- last but not least, I'm riding the 4 train from Bx to Bk, regular day and when I get on the train, this dude caught my eye *pause* because hes in the Bronx dressed like a fukkin sailor...after a few mins I realize it's Kool Keith

Last edited:

TheJet

Superstar
Daps
THIRSTIN HOWL THE 3RD & KWEST THE MAD LAD DESTROY FREESTYLE SESSION

ok before we get into this story let me tell you a lil bit about myself...i had a public access show (when not too many people had them yet) we did a lot of underground hip hop question & answer had live performances and people would call live...through that channel we got approached on doing a pirate radio show...now the station that approached us were real popular through the hood and there antenna reached the whole lower east side parts of brooklyn and some of jersey and a lil uptown so the audience was pretty broad (remember hiphop was dope better when it was underground)...then through that channel we ended up on a fm wbai channel but they closed down 3 months later :sadbron:...we also ended up getting 2 internet shows (nyu college show & another one out in brooklyn) this was like 1996-98 so not a lot of people really were on the net so it pretty much sucked...we played a lot of hiphop on all our shows (had a lot of dope guests too who blew up) ...ok now to the story :whoo:
i had a friend who i played baseball with (hiram) we grew up in the same building everyone figured he was going to be a pro in mlb but an injury would keep him out of the league...he also had a public access show with baby power... baby power is one of the lyricist lounge producers he had a huge afro so everyone knew who he was came out in a couple movies tv shows etc...i saw hiram one day in the hood and we start chopping it up and he tells me he's managing an artist and would like to bring him out to the show so im like cool bring him through...he with his brother and his brother is bragging about how nice this guy victor is so im like :beli: cause everyone always approached us about how nice they are then you here they music and you like :snoop:...he told me his name was "thirstin howl the 3rd' im like :why: fukk kind of name is that?...fast forward to show night hiram rolls through with this brolic puerto rican (thirstin) skinny black kid (kwest the mad lad) & a chubby spanish kid (rich talent)...they all walk in and i immediately recognize kwest cause he had a couple songs we would play...everyone showed love...at 1st nikkas was all serious cause we all hood nikkas and we dont smile :smugfavre:...im looking at the puerto rican dude and im like :patrice:son looks familiar but i couldnt quite put were i knew him from so i brushed it off thinking "this guy must be a relative cause he look mad familiar" so anyway after the henney & weed is passed around nikkas get loose...thirstin sets off the freestyle so im like let me hear what he got after his 1st few bars im like :ooh: this nikka is fukking nasty did he just say that? then kwest went up and destroyed that shyt rich talent also destroyed it...all my man hiram was doing sitting in the corner like :obama: "told you this nikka is a beast" these nikkas no lie rapped for 2 hrs and destroyed everything (i still have the cassette tape cause i recorded every show)...after it was over thirstin handed me 3 tapes and said you can play anything on there you want (back in those days a lot of artist didnt really like to release unreleased shyt to dj's) after all the polo refrences he spit i realized :leon:"yo this is one of them lo-life nikkas" so i ask him you down with lo-life? and he like yeah so i tell him i remember you from vicking all them shyts from the dept stores cause i chilled with his man capone...after that day i was an instant thirstin howl fan real genuine brother and never faked the funk...evryone i came across who loved hiphop i would put them on to him and nikkas approved...
Was your show the hip hop joint that used to come on bcat on the weekend?

Big Skilly Films

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
REDMAN STOLE MY JUMPOFF

ok so there was a seminar going on back then this one was called "city of dreams" they had a lot of seminars all over the states...so i went to most of them...these were the perfect places to get connections hand out your promo whether it was cd's beats music clothing brands all that so i always got vip passes to go
we were coming out with our own clothing line and we had the radio show popping off...we were working for stress magazine so we got in every where free...so city of dreams was in new york for 3 days we called our man who was part of the people who was throwing this together...we show up for blocks all you saw was promotional posters every where...im talking like for miles all over the venues...the one i saw the most was busta rhymes & flip mode squads...they were promoting rampage the last boy scout & rah digga hard body...so a lot of events are going on each night a couple of spots a couple artist are supposed to perform so we hitting
everything cause we promoting and we trying to get connects not to mention all the females out who were dressed up hoeish :takedat:...we pull up to the spot see the line is long and I'm like :dahell: on the line was a couple shorties and i see this latina on line looking sexy with her friend and they both dressed half naked :noah:so we meet up with one of the promoters and i tell him i got my friends on the line grab the two females who was grilling and they were surprised and glad we pulled them out and straight inside...shorty is on my dikk hard cause now she thinking I'm important so i play it off like :obama:...im talking shyt to the spanish chick just flirting and getting her smiling...we walking and talking the promoter gets all of us drinks I'm drinking henny like :sas2: setting it up with shorty for later on my cousin has a room in the royalton so I'm making plans already...then my man comes by tells me to come over to his people he wanted to introduce me to some people...
i walk with him the 2 females follow us like they in a love trance (liquor weed and gas-talk)...so we go over meet his people and it was flip mode squad i was like :gladbron: whats good slapped all them five and chilled for a bit with them (sorry no gay busta story)...the 2 females looked like they wanted to fukk rampage i was like :wtb: if this bytch gives it up to fukking rampage I'm spitting in her hair...so i had to get them out of there...i already knew these girls where groupies so me & my cousin had to get them out quick and dead 2 of my mans that had came with us...so i go up to my shorty grab her and say lets bounce she like ok but she waiting on her friend who went to the bath room...im like :lupe: this bytch better hurry up...as soon as i thought that the lox rolled up with like 30 nikkas walking through the crowd like they ready to fukk nikkas up...so I'm talking to my shorty and 15 mins passed and her friend still aint back...she go "let me see if my friend is ok cause she taking long" i tell her aight ill be right here don't take long cause I'm ready to bang it out...me and my cuz light up a blunt (they let you smoke weed in the club) ready talking shyt how its about to go down...then i hear some nikka yelling loud and bytches laughing...i look over and its redman & method man wilding out on dust doing some slam dance with a couple heads and females...so I'm looking like "yo that nikka redman is dusted look how he picking up that girl grabbing her ass tonguing her down then putting his hands down her pants"...im like :russ: that nikka is wild lets go smoke a blunt with that nikka...so we walk over there and my cousin goes :ooh: the girl redman was doing all that to was the spanish chick i was trying to get to the hotel...bytch just looked at me shrugged her shoulders then proceeded to tongue redman in front of me :mjcry:

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
Got a few more

In the early 2000's I was in Manhattan with some friends & we decided to go to this steak house called Flaming Embers. Walked in & Sheek Louch is there by himself with no security wearing a Toronto Maples jersey eating. As we walked up this this beautiful Puerto Rican chick jumps in front of us & gets his autograph & he gets her number & gives us this look like he's gonna be hitting that later. Said what's up & were surprised at how cool he was.

Me & my brother ran into (literally) & spoke with Trick Daddy at Jacksonville airport. This was when that song: Cause I'm a Thug was out. He was with a few people & they gave us this look like they thought we were gonna roll up on them (we're not small dudes). Once we realized it was him & he saw we were cool it was all love. Daps & nothing but respect. Cool brother & didn't realize he's mad short & looked like he was high at the time :mjlol:

One time my parents took us out to see my grandparents in the early 90's in Amityville, NY. I'm in front of my grandparents house with my brothers & see a teal colored Amigo (old school truck) pull up beeping & pull up on us. Out comes Milo from Leaders of the New School (the DJ) showing love to my older brothers. My brothers introduce me to him & he starts reminiscing to me how one of my older brothers damn near tapped Busta's jaw because he was running his mouth. Milo said he & a few others had to grab my brother & restrain him. Chilled for about an hour with him & he's mad cool.

Saw Mike Tyson in Brooklyn eating at an outdoor restaurant not too far from Cadman Plaza. This was around 96/97. Brother was chill & damn near crushed my hand when gave me dap :mjlol:. After that people started mobbing him during his meal.

Around 2002 me & my oldest brother were in Queens (forgot where) meeting up with some of his people outside of a building complex. Out comes Fat Man Scoop with this wild afro talking about Sept. 11th was an inside job & how corrupt Bush is. We had to be talking politics with this dude for over an hour exchanging with him. He was cool & pretty smart.

I post some more later

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
@hustlemania I met del ... sort of in toronto at wakefest
half skate park half performances on this island you had to take a boat to
I walked up to the vert park, after striking out on buying weed ... there was this black dude on the top of it
I looked up and said "yo, you skate? you about to drop in? (didnt know it was del cause he had his hair all wrapped up... we were wearing identical outfits)
he looks down at me and goes "nah fam... nah... I dont do that"
I shrugged and walked away

an hour later im front row and he walks out to spit