I GOT SOME HIP HOP STORIES TO TELL...

Daps
Thanks for your valuable contributions breh, you making this thread 5 stars. By the way, what did banks say to fif that got him heated?
ill ask the homie Greg for the specifics, next time i speak to him.. the slap was real, tho.. few people saw it, and theres really no need for anyone to lie about something like that.. we all worked for the same company, and as i said- it floated around for awhile..
It's been a well known rumor for a long time. Cats reckon Nas was fukkin too because Bey was at a Nas video. It's pretty obvious from the body language
alot of folks used to smash Bey.. she has more bodies than Rhianna, and thats saying alot..

real quick:
- Jim Jones had his people hit me up, about riding/repping for his clothing company back in the day(the one before Vamp Life).. forgot the name, but i told dude to fukk off mainly because i remember in a old XXL Dipset had a spread/shoot with coincidentally- one of my friends.. the editorial started out talking about how they were on-set, and Juelz picked up homies skateboard and started cruising around.. Jimmy goes, "put that sh!t down.. gangsters dont skateboard.." fukkin clown tried to start a company based off skateboarding, few years later.. matter of fact- i know who got his chain, from when he got robbed at a video shoot.. :mjlol:
- spoke to Freddie Foxx about quite a few things.. one stand-out, was when he ran up on Pac.. i know theres alot of Pac stans on this site(dont stab me @SunZoo :damn:).. but, ill leave it at- he humbled the fukk outta dude, on his own tour bus.. anyone that knows Foxx, knows hes a real ass dude..
- TI has herpes, and gave it to this white broad i know.. his scar is visible as hell in the "What You Know About That" video.. he also got his ass whooped when he went to Houston, looking for Flip.. lil dude got some heart, tho.. and, herp.. :mjpls:
- Pharrell also used to fukk Teyana Taylor, when she was a teenager.. anyone remember her from that Sweet 16 show on MTV..? :whistle: she didnt pop-up, and start getting co-signs outta nowhere..

damn.. i cook for 2 spots, and todays a double.. :sadcam: ill try to chime in sometime today, for sure..

StackBundles

Sohh Icey Blood Gang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
ill ask the homie Greg for the specifics, next time i speak to him.. the slap was real, tho.. few people saw it, and theres really no need for anyone to lie about something like that.. we all worked for the same company, and as i said- it floated around for awhile..

alot of folks used to smash Bey.. she has more bodies than Rhianna, and thats saying alot..

real quick:
- Jim Jones had his people hit me up, about riding/repping for his clothing company back in the day(the one before Vamp Life).. forgot the name, but i told dude to fukk off mainly because i remember in a old XXL Dipset had a spread/shoot with coincidentally- one of my friends.. the editorial started out talking about how they were on-set, and Juelz picked up homies skateboard and started cruising around.. Jimmy goes, "put that sh!t down.. gangsters dont skateboard.." fukkin clown tried to start a company based off skateboarding, few years later.. matter of fact- i know who got his chain, from when he got robbed at a video shoot.. :mjlol:
- spoke to Freddie Foxx about quite a few things.. one stand-out, was when he ran up on Pac.. i know theres alot of Pac stans on this site(dont stab me @SunZoo :damn:).. but, ill leave it at- he humbled the fukk outta dude, on his own tour bus.. anyone that knows Foxx, knows hes a real ass dude..
- TI has herpes, and gave it to this white broad i know.. his scar is visible as hell in the "What You Know About That" video.. he also got his ass whooped when he went to Houston, looking for Flip.. lil dude got some heart, tho.. and, herp.. :mjpls:
- Pharrell also used to fukk Teyana Taylor, when she was a teenager.. anyone remember her from that Sweet 16 show on MTV..? :whistle: she didnt pop-up, and start getting co-signs outta nowhere..

damn.. i cook for 2 spots, and todays a double.. :sadcam: ill try to chime in sometime today, for sure..
Any Cam stories breh? Also tell who got in the queen beys hive cuz the camel acting like she was a nun before he met her

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
mines ain't shyt really.
i met a few through my cousin who's friends w/ a certain big the jewelery family.

Stacks and Juelz i thought were going to be arrogant as fukk but they were cool..so is the kid Vinny Cha$e.
Kid Daytona and Curt@!n$ are good guys..underrated rappers too..Theophilus London people have mixed stories about him but i wasn't around him enough to say much..i'd throw Rocky in there too.

was around Cudi and the How To Make It In America guys a couple times.

not really hip-hop but when i was in my late teens about to turn 20 i was so arrogant and i was convinced i could smash Cassie, saw her and was about to go and up and try and put work in and i nearly got threw across the club for approaching and around the same time a rappers goon wanted to tap my jaw because i made a fuss about him standing on my Gucci loafs.

Ok..heres another one..I knew Nicki "Minaj" before the fame..even before she got a deal with Dirty Money with Gravy and Fendi n them nikkas...I actually got into a few arguments with her about some dumb shyt..lol...I remember speaking to her about being an artist and lying about ur age..which she said she was willing to do and she did at first and nikkas didnt believe me when I said it on Sohh and on here..it got exposed and now she uses her real age..also..she used to big up Jay heavy and shyt on Nas..she was a big Jay fan and she would dismiss Nas and be like "if I wanted poetry I would listen to Maya Angelou" and other dumb shyt...thats why its funny to me that she hopped on his dikk so heavy when she actually got on in the industry and met him and she dont even really bang wit Jay like that...also..she looked way better to me before she blew up n shyt..

i don't want too say too much because it could be lies, but i heard a little story about her and a Dipset member and her trying to get down with them.
which is funny because i heard her say she stalked Cam in an interview

StackBundles

Sohh Icey Blood Gang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
mines ain't shyt really.
i met a few through my cousin who's friends w/ a certain big the jewelery family.

Stacks and Juelz i thought were going to be arrogant as fukk but they were cool..so is the kid Vinny Cha$e.
Kid Daytona and Curt@!n$ are good guys..underrated rappers too..Theophilus London people have mixed stories about him but i wasn't around him enough to say much..i'd throw Rocky in there too.

was around Cudi and the How To Make It In America guys a couple times.

not really hip-hop but when i was in my late teens about to turn 20 i was so arrogant and i was convinced i could smash Cassie, saw her and was about to go and up and try and put work in and i nearly got threw across the club for approaching and around the same time a rappers goon wanted to tap my jaw because i made a fuss about him standing on my Gucci loafs.

i don't want too say too much because it could be lies, but i heard a little story about her and a Dipset member and her trying to get down with them.
which is funny because i heard her say she stalked Cam in an interview
From what I heard bundles played in her tonsils:sas2:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..

real quick:

I been tryna tell nikkas about Jim Jones...nikka is mad funny style...

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
that was one of the few times I hung with them.. their good folks, man.. showed a lot of love to us the entire trip..

also- a lot of the old Suave House albums, had their in-house band playing their music..

that is one of the main things i liked about them, the live instrument use/replay of samples, whoever they had on bass was a BOSS.

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
When we were in high school we had this thing where we would call girls by guy names, so I used to call Claudette Ortiz “Jeffrey.” People heard about her living in a shelter a while ago and were calling her stupid, that’s not really the case. She was good at thinking quick on her feet. I remember when we went on a school field trip to Philly to see the Liberty Bell, Ben Franklin’s draws and all that other dumb shirt, but we stopped off at the Gallery to kick it. Me, “Jeffrey”, and a couple other nikkas/niggetts went into Sam Goody to get some tapes. So Jeffrey and this girl Risha went to the counter and did a reverse Q in Juice on the nikkas working the register while we pulled cds and tapes out the packages and bounced.

My man Boo had the portable system so we put in Redman Muddy Waters and start vibin to it outside. Everybody else leaves to do whatever and it’s just me and her at one point. So Claudette/Jeffrey gets up to get some $4.99 bourbon chicken when this stocky Rican chick comes up in her face muggin her and slurping the fawk out of a McDonald’s cup just as we was hearing “I got a sooooda, and you won’t get a got dam sip!” coming out the speakers. The timing was too on point to be coincidental. Then some dudes walk up on me and I get shook, wont even front, I’m like 130 at that time and my Timbs were too big and loosely tied to outrun them…. All the sudden the Rican yokes Claudette up and starts wailing on her while simultaneously yelling “BYTCH I TOLD YOU I WAS GONNA YADDA YADDA YADDA…DON’T BE YAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYA….” She punches her in the face and back and knees her for a minute and then Claudette yelled “STOP I’M PREGNANT!!” and then ol’ girl let’s her go and told her not to forget who the bad chick really was. Her and her nikkas went on about their business and we went to find our people. I was like :wtf:, but she said she didn’t want to talk about it. She wasn't really pregnant, or if she was the baby got murked that day in '96

That Sam Goody stayed gettin got. CTHU

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff

Hmmmmmmm. Chris Brown/Rihanna were together when Jay and Bey were together, I don't think they were married yet though. Jay? :sas2:

A lot of THOT dreams would be crushed knowing the truth. To them Jay and Bey are the pinnacle of blackness and black relationships.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Damn just read through this entire thread...

@hustlemania really is the best poster on the booth:wow:

I've met a few rappers, nothing earth shattering or anything. Met Big Boi when I was working as a manager at the Sony Store in Lenox Mall. Cool as hell. We chopped it up for a minute and I told him on the humble that he was one of my favorite rappers.

Meth and Redman came through one time as well. Meth is real laid back and Redman is a fool lol. This was right after Michael Jackson died so we had MJ's video anthology playing on all our displays and Red was in their doing the Thriller dance:russ:

ive told this story before but my Best Friend got to meet Nas basically off me hyping him up to speak to Kelis. I had just gotten off work and he called me from the Best Buy off Inman Park where he worked saying that Kelis was up in the store buying a ton of shyt. I told him to go tell Kelis that Nas was the greatest rapper and he was like "naw man I can't be doing that shyt". I was like "nikka GO SAY THAT shyt". So he hung up. Called me back like 15 minutes later talking about "dude you ain't gonna GUESS what just happened :myman:".

So he walked up to Kelis and told her that he was a fan and that him and me thought Nas was the greatest. He said she looked at him funny for a second and then asked him to take her bags to the car. So he helps her take her bags to this hummer and she tells him to open the door and when he opens it Nas is in the back playing Playstation!' So my homie is totally caught off guard by this and Kelis is laughing her ass off at the look on his face. Nas daps up my homie and thanks him for supporting Real Hip Hop and they take off.

Daps
Reppin
Stapletown..Shaolin
Only rap dudes I ever met was Shyheim and U-God. They had a show at my college and the shyt got cancelled. So we trying to figure out where the hell to go since some folks came from out of town to hit it up. So while we standing there deciding some random cat came up asking what's popping. I told em we headed to this club around the corner. As dude leaves my cousin's jaw is like on the ground. I ask him what the fukk's wrong with him and he's all "yo that's Shyheim". So we all roll to the club and they was cool as fukk. Shyheim got fukked up, started trying to strip in the club and was running up and down the street trying to spit at anything moving and getting shut down left and right. I thought we was gone have to fight em though. One of Shyheim's people was talking with my cousin and was holding his chain talking about "this shyt's tight". I'm thinking he about to snatch it so I'm circling behind dude to position myself in case he try some shyt. But they was just down to earth and cool as shyt.

So as we headed back to the spot we drive by and see U-God walking down the street with this dime holding an umbrella over him. They was hitting a sub shot so we pulled over and rolled in to say what up and get our U-God CDs signed (sadly we all owned it too). He came off mad arrogant.
lol Shyheim is my fam and that sound like him...

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Off The Cuff Radio/ScrewballRadio/BudeBoyEnt
Met Suge Knight in 2003. It was crazy because it wasn't in my orginal intentions to even go out to LA. I was visiting family that I had down in San Jose. My Cousin done made alot of paper off the Real Estate game and was trying to possibly get a Indie label going and maybe wanted to find some talent in the Bay . He also wanted me to be involved because he knew I had knowledge of hip hop and use to write for different websites in regards to reviewing albums so I say cool. What I didn't know was that My cousin was also boys with Eastwood, I chopped it up with Eastwood like a day or two later and he was telling he how he got signed with Suge and all of that. Suggested we take a trip to LA and see whats going on.

When we got up to LA and after trying to reach Suge several times, We finally got him and We agreed to meet him outside of the Beverley Center. He had about 3 or 4 nikkas around him and surprisingly enough He was actually nice to us and was talking shyt about rebuilding Tha Row, Not working with these bytch nikkas like Calvin(Snoop) and Andre(Dre):russ:, Told me to come work with some real nikkas(Since I was the one visiting, He pointed me out lol), Even said he would make me rich by 23(I was 21) if I followed him.

Went Clubbing with them Death Row Nikkas about twice(due to the affiliation with Eastwood) It was possibly one of the most tense but fun atmospheres I've ever been around. Suge of course being Suge was getting agitated by one of the Bar tenders and wanted to slap the shyt out of him, Ray J's ol trick ass was with us that night and he was blowing 100s on strippers,

Ironically one of the chicks Ray took to the hotel I ended up finding on Facebook years ago and she told me how this nikka was borderline boring as fukk and acted as if he didn't know what to really do. He was really a square pretending to be something he's not.:mjlol:

Kurupt was drunk as a skunk, Crooked I was in the dark part trying to bag some exotic Spanish bytch. Suge was in another corner taking pictures with everybody in VIP. LA broads were easy to bag for real, I must have bagged like 4 that night.:wow: