I GOT SOME HIP HOP STORIES TO TELL...

69 others

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Alright so I got a good one .. Some may belive some may not.. Don't want to give to much info into my own identity but still want to be credible

So idk if some of ya'll remember sometime back Busta was in some shyt for beating up some faggit at some gay club or some shyt.
Can't remember the exact story the media ran but it was something along those lines.

Anyways around that time my brother was a promoter for some clubs in South Beach. nikka was really getting it in because he wasn't scared to get his hands dirty. He got to meet a shyt load of people.

So it's memorial weekend I believe or Labor Day weekend can't rememeber but Busta was out here doing a few hosting gigs and he was going to be at Dream which is club on the beach. My brother tells me that the nikka's really cool, kind of an a$$hole but stil cool enough to chill and talk shyt with. He tells me to slide through if I wanted to meet him later. I told em I would go after I went to see some chick I was fukking who use to work at Club Madonna, which is a strip club for those who don't know. Now around that time there wasn't that many gay clubs on the beach so the few that existed had a lot of traffic going their way. There was a gay club on the same block as Club Madonna I can't remember the name but it was some real homo shyt.

Now keep in mind it's memorial day weekend and the streets look flooded with people and the streets are jammed up with cars. I was real cool with management there so I exit through the back to not have to deal with the crowd in the streets. As I'm walking out the club and I see a bunch big ass nikkas and they standing around this one big cocky nikka. I was kind of faded but there was enough light for me to see them I don't think they noticed me at the moment because they were all focused on the nikka screaming but anywas I look at the dude who's screaming and I'm like damn is that Busta?!?

All I kept hearing him scream was "Son he took a picture of me!"
I kept thinking to myself, is this nikka flipping out cuz a fan took a picture of him? :what:to my smoker's you know when you're high ass fukk and you kinda question everything? In that very moment I thought to myself, wait wtf is Busta doing in the alley with all these nikkas in the back of some clubs when he got to be at Dream :dahell:My train of thought gets cut off, I hear my phone ring and no lie brehs I was on some :whoa::noah: not now shyt cuz I legit was just standing looking at this nikka yell repeatedly "son he took a picture of me" :damn:I thought to myself, this nikka bout to go ham on me now :shaq2: Luckily I played it off when they turned around and looked over at me, I answered the call and walked off like if I had just walked out :whew::damn:

I pick up the call and walk down towards where the beach is at, I can hear my brother talking fast ass hell so before I can even tell him who I seen he tells me flat out "Busta's a fakkit" I started laughing like :pachaha:then :comeon:
I asked wtf was he talking about. He tells me he got a call from some people telling him that the cops wanted to talk to Busta about an incident that occurred at a gay club with him assaulting some guy in the bathroom & asked if he could help in getting Busta in custody. :wtf::mindblown: He tells me he made some calls to ask around on what really happen because he wasn't about to do Busta like that. He spoke to one of the few girls who worked at the place as a bartender because she also would work at another club he did work for. The chick told him some guy had took a picture of Busta inside the club and Busta flipped out and fukked dude up. They didn't have any real security that could hold Busta and his nikkas back so they let him bounce through the back. My brother said he called Busta's people and told them the cops were looking for him and that they would probably show up at the club. They cancelled and my brother was cool about it cuz he was just like fukk it :shaq2::manny:

Now my brother finishes telling me all this but he's on some he can't belive it shyt. But then it hits me right then and there!
This nikka Busta a stone cold faggit :beli::wtf:
I started thinking to myself damn isnt there a gay club near Madonna's ..

:dwillhuh:

Then I thought, well damn Busta was yelling about some nikka taking his pic :dwillhuh:

:dwillhuh:

:patrice:

:dahell:

:scusthov:

I tell my brother what I seen and we pretty much came to the conclusion that the story was true.

I've only told the story to a few people until now.

Anyone who knows me knows Im not the type to make up shyt so for those who don't want to belive :manny:

story got some holes in it though. for one why would busta roll up in a gay club on purpose on some fakkit shyt with his entourage. two if he was on some down low shyt while would he stick around the place and make a commotion. maybe he went in there by mistake. i'm not vouching for him cause you never know but it's highly unlikely a down low dude would step into a gay club on a busy strip on a busy night on some faggit shyt.

Trey0'5Blue2Gz

I'm The Cook that killed Gus Fring
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Liberty City
story got some holes in it though. for one why would busta roll up in a gay club on purpose on some fakkit shyt with his entourage. two if he was on some down low shyt while would he stick around the place and make a commotion. maybe he went in there by mistake. i'm not vouching for him cause you never know but it's highly unlikely a down low dude would step into a gay club on a busy strip on a busy night on some faggit shyt.

Alright breh :manny: like I said belive it if you want I'm not here to force it on anyone just contributing to the thread

I know what I seen and what I lived :manny:

69 others

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Alright breh :manny: like I said belive it if you want I'm not here to force it on anyone just contributing to the thread

I know what I seen and what I lived :manny:

not saying you lying breh, a matter of fact i'm going off of what you said you saw that night but it still doesn't sound plausible given what you said you saw. continue the stories breh much appreciated

Daps
dude ain't on some DL sh!t.. they was probably looking for some booger sugar.. it ain't uncommon in the industry..

weird thing is- most ya favorite rappers, stay around gay people.. :ld:

folks woulda been put him on front street.. on some real sh!t- the infatuation with folks wanting rappers to be gay, is weird as hell.. it's like the go-to thing to ruin a rappers credibility..

you NEVER hear folks do it to artists as much in any genre..

as a hip-hop head, I felt like I had to chime in about that..

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)

I actually have a story about Busta...
When I was still living in Ohio, I had a manager from the Bronx and we would ride to NYC every other weekend to pass out demos, battle, network, etc...Anyway, we used to post up in front of hot 97 to meet execs or artists to get contacts...We were waiting for Kay Slay to come out after his show, and we see Swizz Beatz pull up in a G-wagen...He stops and his homie opens the back door. For some odd reason he has MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD variants in there so I was like :dahell:...it was around 03, maybe 04 and I didn't think rappers wore fake shyt...so I'm watching like fukk YEAH, I'm gonna spit some bars for these nikkas and pass them a cd...(I was like 20, brehs....)...I get out of the car to talk and I turn around and see BUSTA RHYMES...walking up to Swizz to grab some variants. I walk up to busta and ask him to spit bars. He was on the phone so he gave me the "hold up..." finger. I waited until he got off of the phone and asked him again. Son got mega loud and barked on me....I AINT TRYNA POLY BUSINESS RIGHT NOW LIL nikka. Then my manager (tall ghanian nikka) walked up and Busta got back into the car. Weird shyt.

KingsOfKings

π•„π•’π••π•π•šπ•“ π•šπ•€ π•₯𝕙𝕖 𝔾𝕠𝕒π•₯
Daps

wingzboy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
that was one of the few times I hung with them.. their good folks, man.. showed a lot of love to us the entire trip..

also- a lot of the old Suave House albums, had their in-house band playing their music..

a lot of rappers skate.. not to mention, kick flip is the trick most people wanna learn first..

I actually like G-unit.. unlike your bum ass- kicked it with them plenty of times..

I just find you clowns ridiculous, and on some real sh!t- them dudes would clown the fukk outta you nerds.. rappers don't respect goofballs like y'all.. whatsoever.. :mjlol:

moving forward:
- my cousin, and his folks all do videos for damn near everybody out West.. they also do Rock The Bells.. matter of fact- Nas put some money in their production company, and their the ones who did the Nas documentary..
- was flying back from NY, and realized once I got to JFK- I was to fly outta LaGuardia.. :beli: was already over a hour early, so said fukk it and jetted to LaGuardia.. after running through the airport, I barely make my flight.. I go to take my seat, and I look down, and it's George Clinton passed out.. :dahell: I say down, and this dude smelled like a old baseball glove.. was wearing some Snoop Dogg jeans with silly putty all over em.. shyt was sad.. he's got drug problems, but I won't slander that man.. I hope he pulls through.. seriously..
- was flying into LA, and walking through the airport.. some dudes like, "ey brother.. come here real quick.." I look over, it's fukk in Wesley Snipes.. :damn: he asked me about skateboarding.. I showed him my signature board, and tried to give it to him.. he wouldn't take it.. said he was proud to see brothas skating.. asked if I knew Stevie, TK and a few more folks.. he was real cool people.. very cool..
- bunch of my friends who were in KIDS, we all hung tough in NY back in the Summer/Fall of 95.. when Supreme opened, and Astor or Supreme was the spot to be.. one day, me, Harold Hunter(RIP) and some more folks went to a diner to eat.. Mike Tyson was there, and Harold just rolled up on dude.. next thing we know- Tyson asked all of us to come over, bought us food and drinks and basically just chilled with us for a good while.. dude was funny as hell..
- used to spend a good bit of time in Philly.. one of my kin folks lives there.. his(now ex) girl managed Boot Camp, was good friends with Musiq, and a bunch of Philly heads.. went to a little spot off 2nd & South that had different DJs all the time.. one night we went, and Questlove was up in their spinning.. mind you, the venue was more of a lounge- than a club.. chopped it up for a bit, and dude was probably one of the more humble cats I ever met..

I gotta run.. got some things to handle, but I'll try to post more this weekend.. y'all be easy.. :salute:

Thanks for your valuable contributions breh, you making this thread 5 stars. By the way, what did banks say to fif that got him heated?