I got an announcement. I'm leaving Chicago to move down south to Texas UPDATE: might be moving back

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
An attic where I'm from or what I've seen doesn't compare to basements. My basement growing up had 3 rooms plus the common room. Often they have bathrooms too.
Yea my basement for my house in Chicago is like 1400 square ft. It has a bedroom which is used as a playroom/piano room. A full bathroom, family area, and separate laundry room. I'll be giving that up except for the times that I'm home.

We make enough combined income, where we can afford two homes and can travel back and forth regularly. That's the plan. The times all four of us come home, we're gonna have to rent a car and drive the 14 hours which is brutal.

little4209

All Star
Daps
good luck breh...my best friend has been trying to get me down to Houston (from Philly) for like 5 years now...another friend just ended her residency in Atlanta and decided to move to Houston tomm actually lol...They gone have a ball in the pools, while i'm freezing this winter :sadcam:

I need to just do it :sadbron:

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
Least your city's football team is in fact a WINNING TEAM now

Bears are trash breh, welcome to Cowboy nation, where we actually have a shot at winning the super bowl

:blessed: :myman:

9716832-dak-prescott-ezekiel-elliott-dez-bryant-nfl-dallas-cowboys-minnesota-vikings.jpg

ManBearPig

half man half bearpig
Daps
Reppin
Chi-town
You got a house out there yet ?

When I see shyt like this

image_1940_1456.jpg

for $400k :francis:

You know what I was looking at for $400k in Vallejo earlier this year :francis:

an apartment :francis:

it was a nice apartment :leon:

but still an apartment :francis:

good luck breh :salute: one of the better posters here, nothing but success to ya :salute:

just looked it up and I saw plenty of homes there but not as big as the one in in that pic

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
UPDATE

I just got a better paying job offer back home in the chicago area. I'll be able to live in my house and not an apartment anymore. I told them I'd let them know my decision definitively by Thursday. Even tho I my job down here, I'd essentially be doing the same work for a larger health system if I take this job.

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
UPDATE

I just got a better paying job offer back home in the chicago area. I'll be able to live in my house and not an apartment anymore. I told them I'd let them know my decision definitively by Thursday. Even tho I my job down here, I'd essentially be doing the same work for a larger health system if I take this job.
How you like your stay here in dallas. It’s time to move back breh