I enjoyed bVs more than Civil War

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
BVS was actually deeper than you think. Lex' whole reasoning for hating Superman dealt with Christianity and his hatred for his father. Haven't seen Civil War but I'm not expecting anything more than a popcorn flick. :manny:

D-NICE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Nashville Tenn
:dahell: what scenes were these?

Both MoS and BvS have been heavy on the symbolism of Superman following the story of Jesus.

MoS:
Being born differently on Krypton from everyone else.(immaculate conception/ physically conceived)

Referenced as a God.

Disappearing from society for a portion of time (at the beginning of the movie we know he has left Smallville and is wandering but we dont know how long he has been gone.

Comes back and is performing miracles. (Controlling his powers and saving the day)

Discussions with an almost omnipotent father. (Helps him understand himself and even helps out)

Fallen angels in Zod and his crew. (Thought they knew what was best for Krypton and banished to phantom zone/hell after rebellion)

BvS:

Still out there performing miracles/saving people. People are hearing about it but he still has doubters and those that hate him.

Scene where people are kneeling down basically worshipping

Same scene he is walking across water/ pulling the ship across the ice

Government brings him to a trial. Before he goes, he went to the top of a mountain and has discussion with Pa Kent/Jesus praying before going to trial.

He dies saving the world and defeating Doomsday/Zod/Devil/Sin

Coming back to life/ resurrection

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Both MoS and BvS have been heavy on the symbolism of Superman following the story of Jesus.

MoS:
Being born differently on Krypton from everyone else.(immaculate conception/ physically conceived)

Referenced as a God.

Disappearing from society for a portion of time (at the beginning of the movie we know he has left Smallville and is wandering but we dont know how long he has been gone.

Comes back and is performing miracles. (Controlling his powers and saving the day)

Discussions with an almost omnipotent father. (Helps him understand himself and even helps out)

Fallen angels in Zod and his crew. (Thought they knew what was best for Krypton and banished to phantom zone/hell after rebellion)

BvS:

Still out there performing miracles/saving people. People are hearing about it but he still has doubters and those that hate him.

Government brings him to a trial. Before he goes, he went to the top of a mountain and has discussion with Pa Kent/Jesus praying before going to trial.

Man-of-steel-Christ-pose.jpg
Batman-v-Superman-Trailer-Screenshot-8.jpg

samtalksradio

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Belle Glade FL
You may like Civil War, it's very close to The Winter Soldier but it does have some elements of AOU.
Please, I hope this is true. AOU is the biggest pile of trash I've ever seen in a comic book movie. so cheesy and fukking corny and too light-hearted for my liking. thank God CW is similar to Winter Soldier, because Age of Ultron sucked fukking cock.

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
BvS is a 3 (of 5)

I am debating of CW should be a 5, but it's definitely a 4.

I don't do halfs or decimals so I gotta pick either 4 or 5..

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER

MoS:

Referenced as a God.

BvS:

Superman has always been depicted as that in his films, even in Superman Returns.

Hrcules

ayyy
Daps
Im saying nikka, bvs is superior because marvel just doesnt stop with the corny shyt

I loved civil war, came out the theather hyped as fukk, thought it was better then bvs

But the second time i thought it was kinda lame, bvs on second viewing was even better

black panther
Hawkeye

Those 2 charachters are seriously TERRIBLE i HATE them pointless as fukk why are they even im these movies anymore like t'challa said "i dont care" take those 2 characters out and id probably rank them both the same

But since they in CW id give the edge to BvS