Daps
Reppin
Nashville Tenn
Marvel flicks are actually more serious

c-mon-son-o.gif

Dance battle while trying to save the universe

Katt Dennings comedy hour during each Thor movie

Fake Mandarin coming out the bathroom feeling about 10 pounds lighter

I could go on but lets be real, its not really a problem. I want Marvel and DC to have different tones personally.

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
Both MoS and BvS have been heavy on the symbolism of Superman following the story of Jesus.

MoS:
Being born differently on Krypton from everyone else.(immaculate conception/ physically conceived)

Referenced as a God.

Disappearing from society for a portion of time (at the beginning of the movie we know he has left Smallville and is wandering but we dont know how long he has been gone.

Comes back and is performing miracles. (Controlling his powers and saving the day)

Discussions with an almost omnipotent father. (Helps him understand himself and even helps out)

Fallen angels in Zod and his crew. (Thought they knew what was best for Krypton and banished to phantom zone/hell after rebellion)

BvS:

Still out there performing miracles/saving people. People are hearing about it but he still has doubters and those that hate him.

Scene where people are kneeling down basically worshipping

Same scene he is walking across water/ pulling the ship across the ice

Government brings him to a trial. Before he goes, he went to the top of a mountain and has discussion with Pa Kent/Jesus praying before going to trial.

He dies saving the world and defeating Doomsday/Zod/Devil/Sin

Coming back to life/ resurrection
You can pick and choose Jesus parallels in virtually any form of media. I the case of Superman, that's become the standard. I don't see how that an accomplishment let alone something subtle enough that it needed to be explained. BvS even fails at the Jesus parallels under closer analysis. This isnt what I was asking, breh was posting concept act "proving" BvS was deep.

D-NICE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Nashville Tenn
You can pick and choose Jesus parallels in virtually any form of media. I the case of Superman, that's become the standard. I don't see how that an accomplishment let alone something subtle enough that it needed to be explained. BvS even fails at the Jesus parallels under closer analysis. This isnt what I was asking, breh was posting concept act "proving" BvS was deep.

Here is your post to the pictures.

:dahell: what scenes were these?

To me, It looks like you are asking how those pictures relate hence the explanation. If that's not your question, then I don't know what exactly your asking or looking for.

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Haven't seen CW yet, but I liked bVs more than most Marvel movies I've seen. I'm not a comic book head, I read Spawn, Spiderman, and XMen some as a kid and that was it.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Enjoy the docile forgive and forget negro role they has black panther play.

All I saw was a black king get killed his son out for revenge only to turn the other cheek to the cac responsible. Then give asylum to cacs at the end

You racist...Hated seeing all that African Power....:ufdup:

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
c-mon-son-o.gif

Dance battle while trying to save the universe

Katt Dennings comedy hour during each Thor movie

Fake Mandarin coming out the bathroom feeling about 10 pounds lighter

I could go on but lets be real, its not really a problem. I want Marvel and DC to have different tones personally.

The Captain America films are on a more serious tone though, compared to the other MCU films.

FreddyCalhoun

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston, TX
Enjoy the docile forgive and forget negro role they has black panther play.

All I saw was a black king get killed his son out for revenge only to turn the other cheek to the cac responsible. Then give asylum to cacs at the end

Yeah....conversation over...Enjoy your "Young Bruce Wayne floats into the atmosphere in a cyclone of his winged namesakes" ....FOH
:childplease:

Music Fiend

Superstar
Daps
@Reinscarf what was the worst part of bvs? I never watched it cuz all the homies said it was a terrible plot.

Was it just the visuals that were better or did u actually enjoy the plot of the movie as well?